剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
你不在的时候 这里是打飞机的好地方
It's a great place to jerk off when you're not around.
有新消息 卡米洛特上了收♥购♥新闻
A few things -- Kemlot popped on the acquisition news.
三分本垒打
Three-run homer.
也许完事之后就是大满贯了
Maybe a grand slam by the time it's done.
很好
Good.
现在问我你真正想知道的事吧
Now ask me what you really wanna know.
唐尼到底去哪了
Where the fuck is Donnie?
其他我都知道
I was on board with the rest of it.
但你把他藏哪去了 为什么
But where did you stash him...and why?
我没有 我也不知道
I didn't, and I don't know.
所以这跟眼袋兄的事不一样
So this isn't like what happened with the Pouch?
你不是为了计划的缜密对我说谎
You're not just disinforming me to be thorough?
这次不是 他是真的离开了
Not this time. He's really gone.
连哈尔都找不到他
Even Hall hasn't been able to find him.
操
Fuck.
那现在怎么办
Well, what now?
我不知道
I don't know.
你真该看看家长会上斯潘塞的爸爸
You should've seen Spencer's father at back-to-school night.
他抓着老师不放在问大学英语预习的事
He was grilling the teacher about AP English prep.
他们才四年级
These are fourth graders.
物以类聚 人以群分
Well, the douchebag apple doesn't fall far from the douchebag tree.
喂
Yeah?
我们发现了唐尼的快易通
We got a hit on Donnie's E-ZPass.
在马萨公路
The Mass Pike.
州警♥察♥在下一个收费站等着了
State trooper's waiting in the next tollbooth.
应该很快就会到
Should be soon now.
知道了 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
对不起 我要去办公室一趟
I'm so sorry. I gotta get to the office.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
就是这辆 全体出动
This is it. All units go.
快上
Let's go. Move, move!
双手离开方向盘
Put your hands on the fucking steering wheel!
举起来
Get 'em up!
长官 我们遇到麻烦了
Sarge, I think we got a problem.
这都不是嫌犯的车
It isn't even the subject's car.
那为什么你们的警报会响呢
Well, then why the fuck did your alert go off?
这确实是卡恩的快易通
It is Caan's E-ZPass.
这个人在哪里停过车吗
Did this guy stop anywhere?
泽西的休息站
Rest stop in Jersey.
那混♥蛋♥把它换走了
Motherfucker swapped it out.
该死的 我...
Fuck! Fuck! I...
操
Fuck!
他们这些人都是聪明的混♥蛋♥
Oh, they are, to a person, clever motherfuckers.
诡计多端
Scheming.
某种意义上让你不得不敬佩
Well, you gotta salute it in a way.
抱歉把你扯进来
I'm sorry to have pulled you in.
没事 没事
No, no, no.
问题就在这
That's the problem here.
你道歉是因为隔壁的狮子
Well, you're apologizing because the lion next door
吃掉了你的鬣狗
ate our schnauzer.
我是说 我们没啥好惊讶的
I mean, we really shouldn't be surprised.
也许在搬家进来和放狗出门之前
Maybe we should've thought of that possibility
我们就应该考虑到这种可能
before we moved in and let the dog out.
他们这行当
Their entire industry
就是建立在可以同时
is built on going long and short
双向买♥♥卖♥♥的基础上
at the same time.
在不对称上行时承担风险
Both employing risk for its asymmetrical upside
同时对冲掉
and laying off risk
不可避免的逆转下行的风险
as a hedge against the inevitable downward turns.
不 我们该停止欣赏
No, it's time we stop appreciating it
而是去学习使用这招数了
and start to mirror it.
感谢答应与我会面
Thanks for agreeing to see me.
抱歉这么晚打扰
Sorry it's so late.
谢谢你
Thank you.
什么事情
What's this about?
这事决定权在你
Well, this is your make-up call.
威尔科克斯法官 你和他有过节
Judge Wilcox -- you had a problem with him.
是的 美国司法部诉崔特案
Yeah, US vs. Tritter.
我提出以非法买♥♥卖♥♥枪♥支♥罪判处七年刑期
I asked for seven years on gun trafficking.
有个涉案的小年轻
Some kid in the projects.
被威尔科克斯判了35年
Wilcox gave him 35 years.
这是可恶的边境司法[有偏见的裁决]
It's fucking frontier justice.
这令我备受困扰
It nagged at me.
我曾问过你
I asked you if I could do
能否对威尔科克斯私下进行调查
an off-book investigation on Wilcox,
但被你回绝
but you shut me down.
记得你怎么跟我说的
Do you remember what you told me?
不记得
No.
"好歹他是个偏向检方的法官"
"At least he's a prosecutor's judge."
我重新考虑了
I've reconsidered.
怎么
Why?
如凯恩斯所说
Like Keynes said,
"当客观情况改变时..."
"When the facts change..."
查查威尔科克斯
Look into Wilcox.
随便查出什么都行
Go wherever it leads.
你要对联邦法官做进一步的行动
You're making a move on a federal judge.
他挡你的道了 你对他有什么不满吗
Is he in your way? What's your beef with him?
他若清白 啥事都没有
If he's clean, none at all.
我的练习时间到了 朗
My practice time, Lon.
有卡♥耐♥基♥音乐厅的演出
Carnegie Hall, you know?
-宝贝 这是联邦检察官 -没事没事
- Honey, this is the US Attorney. - No, no, no, no.
我在法庭做大案最后陈述时也这样
I used to get the same way before a big closing statement.
我尊重这点 我这就走
I admire it, and I will be on my way.
调查法官这事我可能需要帮忙
I may need some help with the judge thing.
我会帮的
You'll get it.
而且你知道现在要把东区牵扯进来了
And you know Eastern's gonna have to be involved now.
当涉及真正的正义时 信誉就不重要了
Credit's not important when true justice is involved.
当然
Of course.
该死的唐尼去哪了
Where the fuck is Donnie?
他不是漂在什么孤岛
He's not just soaking in some isolation tank.
他在琢磨呢
He's thinking.
最后 他可能就决定去检察官办公室
And at the end of this, he could decide to walk into their office
把一切都抖出来
and tell 'em everything.
他们会加快进度 我们就玩完了
They'll pull up the timetable, and we are over.
我可以告诉你现在还不会
Well, I can tell you that hasn't happened yet.
他不在联邦控制之中
He is not in Federal custody.
你的门卫告诉你的吗
You get that from your janitor?
华盛顿传来同样的消息 我确认过
Also from Washington. I've confirmed.
你采取行动时就明白有这风险
You knew the risk when you put this thing in motion.
是的 这部分风险没有对冲 直扑而来
Yeah. Yeah, this part wasn't hedged. It was straight risk.
你说过所谓的对冲风险 即解读你的目标
You said the hedge was that you read your guy.
如果是你的解读 你至此都是正确的
If that was your read, then you were right and still are.
是啊 听你这么说是蛮好的
Yeah, well, it sounds good when you say it.
这没有意义
Doesn't make it true.
-吃点东西吗 -不了
- Get something to eat? - No.
好啦 伙计们 静一静
All right, guys, settle down.
你们恨我
You hate me.
我不怪你们
I don't blame you.
那天你们失去的比我想象的还多
You lost more than I could ever imagine that day --
同事 朋友们
colleagues, friends,
包括萝拉的哥哥迪恩
including Lara's brother, Dean.
我是在应急帐篷遇到萝拉
I met Lara in an aid tent.
她刚从护士学校出来
She was just out of nursing school.
我不知道她刚失去了在双塔中的哥哥
I didn't know she lost her brother in the Towers.
但当我发现时
But when I found out...
我意识到我做了什么
I realized what I'd done.
这影响到了家里
It brought it home.
我想告诉你们的是
And I want you to know this...
当我为救火队员基金会捐赠时
that when I started donating to the Firefighters Foundation...
并非出于算计
It wasn't calculated.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表