剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
-你告诉我你离开了 -我做不到
- You told me you had. - I can't.
这没那么简单
It's not that simple.
甚至我们现在在这里的原因
Even this, uh, the reason we're here right now
进行这场对话
having this conversation,
他知道我要从贿赂下手
he knew that I was acting on the bribery
在任何人知道之前
before anyone could've known it.
他不会让我离开
He will not let me just walk away.
他不把我毁了是不会罢休的
He will not stop until he ruins me.
现在你听起来像疯了似的
Now you sound like a crazy person.
他跟踪了我 好吗
He had me followed, all right?
因为他想找到我的把柄 想给我下圈套
'Cause he's trying to trip me up, he's trying to trap me.
所以我也要用见不得人的手段来反击
So I had to play dirty right back at him.
跟踪 哪
Followed? Where?
怎么给你下圈套
Trapped you how?
我看到你跟阿克斯在一起后
After I saw you and Axe together,
我很生气
I got very worked up,
过了某一点
past the point of, uh...
我去见了特洛伊
I went to see Troy.
如我所说 他让人跟踪我
And like I said, he had someone on me and, uh...
如果不是我幸运 就会有图片
well, if I didn't get lucky, there would be pictures
出现今天邮报的头版上了
on the front page of today's Post.
你没告诉我就去见她了
You went to see her without fucking telling me.
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
我也无法享受任何东西因为
And I couldn't go through with anything anyway because, uh...
因为你不在那
Because you weren't there.
真是令人感动
How touching.
我被隔开了
I'm cut off.
我从你 从我们分隔开了
I'm cut off from you, from us.
而你坐在那 试图占领道德制高点
And you sit there and you try to claim moral high ground.
哦哦哦 我占领了
Oh, oh, oh, oh. I claim it?
当你在一个犯罪组织里工作
While you go on working at a criminal organization,
而你连承认这一点都做不到 温蒂
and you can't even fucking admit it to yourself, Wendy.
你支持了它
And you prop it up
享受它给你的一切
and you suck in all that it gives you --
地位 金钱 控制
status, money, control.
你知道吗 它给我的比你给我的
You know what? It gives me a hell of a lot more
多得多 包括诚实
than you do, including honesty!
真的
Really?
什么 像这个
What? Like this?
你是怎么挣到
How'd you earn...
停在外面的那堆崭新的金属的
...that new hunk of metal that's parked outside?
它值多少 25万
What's that worth? A quarter mil?
我不知道 我没给它估价
I don't know. I didn't have it appraised.
你该好好估价的
You know, what you should be appraising
是你的良心
is your conscience.
因为你可以在它给你的感觉上对我说谎
'Cause you can lie to me about how it makes you feel,
但你不能骗你自己
but you can't lie to yourself.
如果你身处其中
And if you're right there in the middle of it
与一群罪犯在一起
with a bunch of criminals,
你说那你算什么
what do you think that makes you?
你没有权力再问我这个问题
You don't get to ask me that question anymore.
我现在出去转一圈 你收拾一下
I am going to take a walk. Pack your shit.
在我回来之前
When I get back,
给我滚
be gone.
老大 好消息
Good news, boss.
瓦努阿图共和国的银行显示
Uh, banking authorities in Vanuatu have revealed
我们的警♥察♥在那拥有大笔财产
that our cops have significant holdings there.
这需要一些时间
It's gonna take some time
这帮混♥蛋♥们在我们找到
these fuckers are not cooperative
资金的源头之前不会配合
before we find that source of the funds,
但是我们会找到的
but we know what we're going to find.
这个案子停了
Case is terminated.
搞什么鬼啊
What the fuck is going on?
看似有胜算 其实不然
Looked like a winner, but it's not.
因为并没有枪
'Cause there is no gun.
也永远不会有枪
Uh, there will never be a gun.
出色的调查 朗尼 谢谢你
That's good legwork, Lonnie. Thank you.
但我不想把你累死
But I don't want you burning out your legs
最终却一无所获
chasing another ghost.
布莱恩...
Bryan...
就这样
Okay.
是唐人街的杰克
It's Chinatown, Jake.
来了有一会儿了
Been here a while?
是的
Yes.
我没想到你那样离开后这么快就会回来
I didn't expect you back so soon after how you left.
我不信 我再也不信了
I don't believe that, not anymore,
在你入侵我的电脑 打开我的文件
not after you broke into my computer, opened my files,
-看了我的谈话笔录后 -天呐
- read my session notes... - Jesus.
你偷走了你需要的证据
You stole the evidence you needed.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
因为关于你自己的感受
'Cause you can lie to me
你可以对我撒谎 但是你无法对自己撒谎
about how it makes you feel, but you can't lie to yourself.
如果你身处其中
And if you're right there in the middle of it,
与一群罪犯在一起
with a bunch of criminals,
你说那你算什么
what do you think that makes you?
这是个很难回答的问题
That's a hell of a question to have to answer.
是的
I know.
我很抱歉我怀疑了你
I am so sorry to have doubted you.
这句话的意思是你会把
This is the part where you tell me you're gonna destroy
所有你给我看的东西毁掉 对吧
everything you showed me, right?
我会毁掉所有的备份
I will destroy all copies of it,
不管你相不相信
whether you believe me or not.
你还准备干什么
What else are you prepared to do?
你的奖金
Your bonus.
我本来打算给你两百万
I was planning to give you two million.
现在我要提到五百万
It just went up to five.
我怎么知道你是认真的
How do I know you mean it,
而不是等我回到办公室
that I won't walk down to my office
发现只拿到一百万
and find it's one million
而另外四百万你留着帮我投资了
and another four you're keeping invested here for me?
我现在就打给你 打到你个人账户上
I'll wire it to you now, to your own account.
瓦格斯 给温蒂·罗兹的
Wags, five sticks wired now
个人账户打五百万
to Wendy Rhoades' personal account.
哇 强力球大奖得主
Whoa! Powerball winner.
两分钟后看一下邮箱
Check your e-mail in two minutes.
我会的
I will.
我愿意出三倍的价格
I'll triple it for that recording
买♥♥你刚才放的那段录音
you played me just now.
它对你来说值这么多吗
It's worth that much to you?
这只是我的初次报价
Consider that my opening offer.
他仍然是我孩子的父亲
He's still the father of my kids.
我总要试试
I had to try.
费奇曼银行
5,000,000美元已到账
我辞职 波比 查克有件事说得对
I quit, Bobby. Chuck was right about one thing.
我再也无法否认
I can't be in denial about
这里是什么地方 你是什么样的人
what this place is, what you are, any longer.
在你给我看了那些东西之后
Not after what you showed me.
我知道你利用内♥幕♥消息 还有其他的
I know you trade on inside information
一些违法手段进行交易
and by other illegal means.
或是你促成它们发生
Or you let it be done for you.
你鼓励这种做法
You encourage it.
你现在在录音吗
Are you taping me now?
没有
No.
我只是想听自己把这些说出来
I just need to hear myself say it.
我可以解释...
Look, I can explain...
祝你好运
Good luck with that
祝你一切都好
and with everything.
再见
Goodbye.
奥林·巴♥赫♥来电
喂
Yeah?
康纳蒂去哪了
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表