剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
I think I had a dream about it once.
甚至有传闻说 他们在仔细盘查这些人
Further word says they're rolling through people,
直到他们说出事实真♥相♥
rolling over them to get to the truth of the story.
你是怎么知道的
How'd it get to you?
我仍然留心着周围动态呢
I make it my business to still know what's going on.
我的三个儿子和六个侄子分别在不同部门
I have three sons and six nephews in various branches,
什么消息都漏不掉
and we don't miss much.
那是真的
That's for sure.
稍后我会好好感谢你的
I'll say a more complete thank you at a later date,
但先说 谢谢你这么够朋友
but...thank you for being a friend.
一向如此
Always.
在这该死的弯道上开慢点
And slow down on these goddamn winding roads,
否则下次找你的就不是联邦检察官了
or next time it won't be the US Attorney that gets you.
如果有哪位官员出♥卖♥♥♥我们
If one of the officers flips,
承认 或者如果他们发现了钱或枪
confesses, or if they find the money or gun
然后追踪到
and can trace it...
他们不会通过资金追查到我们的 目前不会
They cannot trace the funds back to us. Yet.
已经被小心处理了
They were securely handled,
中间商 海外银行
intermediaries, overseas banks.
但最终 凡走过必留下痕迹
But eventually, everything has a trail.
法律认为这类事情
The laws regarding this type of thing --
贿赂公职人员
bribery of public officials,
拥有自动式武器 开枪
automatic weapons possession, discharge,
是不容解释和辩驳的
are not open to interpretation.
法官的个人爱好也帮不了到我们
No judge's personal bent is going to help us here.
如果罗兹知道了
If Rhoades knows about it,
那说明已经有警♥察♥开口了
then one of the cops is already talking,
因为丹泽不知道我们是怎么办事的
because Danzig doesn't know how we did what we did.
反正他们还不认识他
And they haven't picked him up anyway.
奥林
Orrin...
下面的谈话你不必听了
you should leave for this part.
一直很感谢你的忠告 非常宝贵
Thanks for your counsel, as always. Invaluable.
你满意就好
I serve at your pleasure.
怎么了
How?
温蒂·罗兹
Wendy Rhoades.
我做了次咨♥询♥
I had a session.
大意了 我知道
Careless, I know.
你需要关系 谁不需要呢
You needed connection. Few of us don't.
要我给她准备材料吗
Should I prepare the materials for her?
要
Yes.
你最好继续找她咨♥询♥
It would be best if you continue on with her as is,
那我们就可以监控她
so we can monitor her.
没错
You're right.
孩子们吃过了
Kids ate.
我等你一起吃
I waited for you.
过来
Come here.
温蒂·罗兹的事你是对的
You were right about Wendy Rhoades.
我把些见不到人的事跟她说了
I told her something compromising,
而这威胁到我了
and it's coming back on me.
他妈的我就知道 都跟你说了
Fucking knew it. I told you. I knew it.
得让她关门 彻底歇菜 就现在
She needs to be shut down. Tight. Right fucking now.
好 等时机成熟
Yeah, when the time is right.
可现在
But for now...
还记得我们讨论过的应急计划吗
remember the contingency plan we discussed?
现在得启动了
It's time to put it in motion.
他妈的
Fuck.
这一天真的来了
It's really happening.
对
Yes.
你打算怎么处理
How are you gonna play it?
一切照常
Like nothing's wrong.
那么等我们证明了阿克斯罗德
So when we tie Axelrod to bribery
行贿执法人员还妨碍司法公正
of law enforcement officers and obstruction of justice --
咱们在沙佛市日子就舒坦了
we are sitting pretty in Schaefer City.
把阿克斯罗德送进监狱
This is Axelrod in jail.
真正的牢狱之灾
Real jail time, too.
这犯罪行为一经证实
This is criminal behavior that, if proven,
就没有在不对不错的灰色地带
takes away any middle ground between right and wrong
让他永无翻身之地
and marks him wrong forever.
确实
It does.
老实讲我很惊讶 这一击太漂亮了
I am frankly astonished. This is excellent work.
我不该在东区给你透露细节的
I never should've detailed you over to Eastern.
我们怎么就放过他了 布莱恩
How did we let him go, Bryan?
其实我不知道
I-I don't actually know.
到底怎么发生的 查克
How the hell did it happen, Chuck?
咱们这缺乏的正是这种
This kind of go-get-em attitude...and competence --
必胜心态和制胜能力
We've missed that around here.
对吧 布莱恩
Haven't we, Bryan?
我想没错
I guess so.
很好 先生们
Very good, gentlemen.
咱们接下来做什么
What are our next steps?
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
It is.
-那么 -"那么"
- So? - "So"?
你就对我说这个吗
That's what you have to say to me?
等等
Wait.
我感觉自己是游戏中半路杀出来的
I feel like I walked in halfway through the play.
我已决定什么都不会说
I decided I wasn't gonna say anything,
可现在 看着你
but now, looking at you,
坐在那里 我脸上还带着笑容
sitting there, smiling in my face,
去你♥妈♥的♥
fuck it.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
You sold me out.
什么
What?
我把见不得人的事告诉了你
I tell you something compromising,
可紧接着就得知 那该死的联邦法官
and the next thing I know, the fucking Feds,
你丈夫
your husband,
又想找我麻烦
is up my ass again.
跟你明说
Just so you know, and...
这事我就打开天窗说亮话了
I wanna be clear as daybreak on this...
我要是遭殃了
If I go...
活动日程
你也没好日子过
You go with me.
我有这里服务器上和你笔记本上的
I have your web traffic on our server here,
网页流量
and from your laptop.
你还有这不为人知的一面
You got quite a dark side, don't you?
俱乐部
我想这会让
I would imagine this would make
温蒂·罗兹医生看着非常不专业
Dr. Wendy Rhoades look very unprofessional.
当然 全世界
And, of course, the whole world,
包括南区联邦检察官办公室
including the office of the US Attorney for the Southern District,
以及检察长
and the Attorney General,
也都会看到
would see it, too.
有意思
It's funny.
我让人在浴室安摄像头的时候
I never instructed my man to take these
从没让他拍这些照片
when he set up the baths, but...
不过我想
I suppose on, uh,
在内心深处 我知道他会拍
on some deep level, I knew he would.
而你
And you,
身为潜意识大♥师♥
being such a master of the subconscious...
那是情妇吗
or is that mistress?
我想你也会知道
I suppose you would've known, too.
我没出♥卖♥♥♥你
I didn't sell you out.
给我做测谎 你个混♥蛋♥
Polygraph me, motherfucker.
我跟你说了我和丹泽的事
I tell you about my issues with Danzig,
然后还不到48小时
and then in, ooh, the space of, what, 48 hours,
就已经开始立案调查了
there's a fucking investigation underway!
111平♥米♥生活空间
Twelve-thousand square feet of living space
而且绝对保证隐私
and, of course, complete privacy.
很好看
It's lovely.
对身处我们这种情况的人来说
For people in our... situation,
你推荐哪一款
which would you recommend?
你可以根据住所选学校
Well, you can pick a school based on the villa
反之也可以
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表