剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
亿 万
第一季 第十一集
《亿万》前情提要
Previously on "Billions"...
-癌症吗 -是的
- Cancer. - Yeah.
-该死 -胰腺癌
- Shit. - Pancreatic.
沃特和孩子们拿的钱够吗
Are Walter and the kids gonna have enough?
没人会饿着 但我本可以做得更好
Nobody's gonna starve, but I could've done better.
四千万
Forty million.
如果我们能给你这么多呢
What if we could get you there?
这不容易 这需要欺骗
It won't be simple. It'll require deception.
你最后的日子
And your final weeks and months,
不会完全属于你
they won't be your own.
波比·阿克斯罗德利用唐尼给我们信息
Bobby Axelrod used Donnie to feed us information
那些信息在他有生之年都不可能证明
that he would never live to testify to.
唐尼过世了
Donnie's gone.
你觉得我们上次谈话是什么时候了
How long you figure it's been since we've had a session?
我做了一些决定
I made some decisions.
你把餐厅关了
You shuttered it.
农场也正在出♥售♥
Selling the farm, too.
支票 19亿美金
如果你一开始就听我的话
You know, if you had listened to me in the first place
没有搞砸和阿克斯罗德的交易
and hadn't blown up the deal with Axelrod,
我们也不会弄成这个地步 对吧
we would not be in this spot, would we?
游戏变了 而你并没有随之改变
The game has changed, and you haven't changed with it.
已经不再需要你的建议了
Your advice is no longer welcome.
无法告诉你这件事
It was hard on Donnie,
对唐尼来说很难
not being able to tell you.
其他人知道吗
Did other people know?
你在这里做什么
Hey. What are you doing here?
他是匹兹堡一个药物试验的候选人
He is a candidate for a drug trial in Pittsburgh
那个试验的一些效果不错
that's been yielding some pretty interesting results.
对一个已经经历了够多的人来说有些痛苦
Kind of rough for a guy who's been through a lot already.
有可能
It can be.
或许我们根本不该提起这事
Maybe we shouldn't bring it up.
怎么了
What the fuck?
-玛菲想见你 -我刚挥手让他进来了
- Mafee wants to see you. - I just waved him in.
他要我来征求你的同意
He wanted me to ask you permission.
同意什么
Permission for what?
他经常进来
He comes in here all the fucking time.
大门永远敞开 你知道的 我喜欢玛菲
Door's always open. You know that. I love Mafee.
他想谈谈关于兰斯生物的事
He wants to talk about BioLance.
如果是那样的话 炒了他吧
Oh. Well, in that case, fire him.
他说你告诉他不能提起这件事
Yeah. He said that you said he's not allowed to bring it up.
不 他可以 如果他想走人的话
No, he can, if he wants to get fired.
好吧 但他觉得如果不提起
Right, but if he doesn't bring it up,
你会损失四亿
he thinks you're gonna lose 400 million.
而这个交易又是他负责的
And since he's executing the trade...
他觉得我之后会炒了他
He thinks I'll fire him then.
他很为难 我知道他为什么很为难了
Sticky. I can see how that's sticky.
他能进来吗
Can he come in?
当然 我喜欢玛菲
Of course. I love Mafee.
没关系吗
It's okay?
看看吧
We'll see.
阿克斯 兰斯生物的特别声明电♥话♥
Axe, special announcement call
九分钟后会打来
from BioLance is in nine minutes.
我为此都睡不着觉了
I've been losing sleep over it,
我平常都睡得跟熊一样
and I sleep like a bear.
棕熊还是北极熊
Brown or polar?
哪一种会冬眠
Which hibernate?
他们都会 冬眠
They all...hibernate.
他们是熊
They're bears.
那两种都行吧 但最近我睡不着
Then both, but not lately.
我可以在电♥话♥来前减少我们的持股
I can pare our position before the call.
我们还能赚10%
We can still make 10%.
如果继续持有而我又预测对了 能赚多少
If we hold and I'm right, what do we make then?
我们可以翻倍
We double our money.
如果我们是一个基准基金 10%就不错了
If we were a benchmark fund, ten would be great.
但我们不是基准基金
But we are no benchmark fund.
我担心我们会赌输
I'm just afraid we're gonna lose.
所有的调查都告诉我那个许可是个未知数
All my research is telling me that approval is a coin flip.
好吧 本·金和其他分♥析♥师同意你的观点吗
Right. Do Ben Kim and all the other analysts agree with you?
全部同意
To a man.
首先 我昨天和前天就告诉过你
First, I told you yesterday and the day before
我明白它的风险
that I understood the risks.
我做了渠道检测 我做过功课
I've done the channel checks. I've done the homework.
兰斯生物的抑制剂会退出舞台
BioLance's inhibitor is gonna be lights out.
还有六间公♥司♥的抑制剂在竞争
Six other companies have inhibitors in the works.
只有一个能获得许可证和市场份额
Only one's gonna win approval and market share.
所以我觉得我们应该等等 稍后再买♥♥进
That's why I think we should wait, get in later.
其次 你被炒了
Oh. Second, you're fired.
我被炒了
I'm fired?
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
我们已经买♥♥进兰斯生物 那就是我们的胜算
We're already in BioLance. That's where the win is.
我不知道谁能改写一切
I-I just don't see what the difference maker is.
我就是改写一切的人
I'm the difference maker.
我试过了
I tried.
你试过了
You tried.
而现在我被炒了
And now I'm fired.
再见 玛菲
Goodbye, Mafee.
9分钟后
下一条语♥音♥
The next voice you hear
来自兰斯生物总裁 布鲁克斯·沃利佛
will be the BioLance CEO, Brooks Wellever.
你们都知道
So you all know
用于治疗二型糖尿病的SGLT2抑制剂的开♥发♥
how important the development of our SGLT 2 inhibitor
SGLT2 肾小管细胞上的钠葡萄糖共转运载体
对这家公♥司♥有多么重要
for treatment of Type 2 diabetes is to this company,
我们对此的投资有多么庞大
how deep our investment has been.
真希望我能带给你们好消息
And I wish I had better news.
药监局刚刚通知我们
We were just notified by the FDA
说我们的许可提案被否决了
that we were denied approval.
我们预测还需要
We estimate a time horizon of
五年时间来完成修复工作
five more years to complete fixes.
但以目前的资金消耗率来看
But at our current burn rate of cash,
我们只有三年时间进行前...
we only have three years of operating ex--
损失有多少
What's the damage?
股票今天早上才被叫停
Stock is halted until the morning,
但眼下还没人出价
but there are no bids in sight.
-会很难看 -该死
- It's gonna be ugly. - Shit.
损失四亿三千万美元
430 million dollar loss.
损失可能会加倍
Could turn into twice that.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你炒了我
You fired me.
你知道我在九点半和四点之间说的屁话
You know never to listen to me about shit like that
都不该相信
between 9:30 and 4:00.
我怎么会炒了你
How could I fire you?
我喜欢你 玛菲
I love you, Mafee.
温蒂
Wendy.
真高兴你在考虑我们这里
Oh, I am so glad you're thinking about us.
洛马想亲自带你转转
Hey, Roma wants to give you the tour herself.
你好吗
How are you?
现在工作让我开心
Work is a happy place now.
过来 我给你介绍一下
Come on. I'll introduce you.
地方不错
Great space.
我很有眼光 尤其能慧眼识珠
I have an eye for it. Even better one for talent.
你把玛丽亚挖来的时候我就知道了
I knew that as soon as you snagged Maria.
她非常合适
She's a perfect fit.
比起其他 我们更重视健康和修养
We value fit, culture, more than most.
所以我们大约60%的基金经理都是女性
That's why 60% or so of our PMs are women.
更易于进行对社会负责的投资
Makes it easier to practice socially responsible investing.
那就是任务吗
Is that the mission?
赚钱才是任务
The mission is profit.
但当华尔街全是些
But me and a few of the senior partners,
没种没脑的男人当道时
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表