剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
我来这不是只为了责骂你的
I didn't show up here with just my rod in my hand.
是啊 你还带来了硬币
No. You brought coins.
我还有个主意
And I have an idea.
你说
Go ahead.
休息一年
Take a year off.
把家搬到农场
Move the family up to the farm.
基斯科山
Mount Kisco?
那里很美
It's beautiful.
温蒂可以在那里工作
Wendy can open a practice.
那里有很多无聊的家庭主妇
God knows there are plenty of bored housewives
需要她的帮助
that could use her help.
而你去写本书
And you write a book.
很快
In no time,
你就会得到一个确定的位置
you will have established residency.
帕特里克·埃斯波西托的国会席位
Patrick Esposito's congressional seat.
帕特里克累了
Patrick is tired.
我跟他谈过了
I talked to him.
他会让位 你将成为替代者
He'll step aside. You'll be a shoo-in.
国会
Congress.
听上去真是有趣
Boy, that sounds like fun
535个走狗和大忽悠
535 stooges and blowhards,
其中一些人甚至是无神论者
some of whom even believe in science.
你是其中的佼佼者
Well, you'll stand out.
如果你一开始就听我的话
You know, if you had listened to me in the first place
没有搞砸和阿克斯罗德的交易
and hadn't blown up the deal with Axelrod,
我们也不会弄成这个地步 对吧
we would not be in this spot, would we?
"我们"
"We"?
我们
We?
不 这事和你没关系
No. You don't get to do that.
再也没有关系了
Not anymore.
我现在来说清楚
Let me be delicate now.
游戏变了 而你并没有随之改变
The game has changed, and you haven't changed with it.
已经不再需要你的建议了
Your advice is no longer welcome.
所以下次你想在这大放厥词
So the next time you wanna waltz in here
还玩什么"我早说过"这一套
with your "I told you so" routine,
就当帮个忙 还是别进来了
do us both a favor and stay the fuck out.
DKA四百万的资金缺口
Four million dollar rip on DKA,
我们第一周就上涨2%
up 2% in our first week.
一定有内♥幕♥消息 必须是内♥幕♥消息
There are tips, and there are tips.
你打算告诉我们你的消息来源吗
You plan on telling us where you got it?
你能亲耳听到下一条消息
You'll hear the next one yourself.
他来了
He's here.
美元大亨比尔 百分先生
Dollar Bill, Mr. Hundred Cent.
土豪比利 你个混♥蛋♥
Billy Buck Buck, motherfucker!
我早该想到
I should've known.
大家都在传你和阿克斯的那场对峙
Everyone's been talking about your brawl with Axe.
妈的那个混账
Fucking prick.
我冒着蹲监狱的风险 为他死守口风
I keep my mouth shut, risk doing time for him,
然后他竟然那样对我
and then he treats me like that.
瞧这儿
Look at this.
极尽简陋
Little shop that could.
却从一颗种子成长为苍天大树
And from the acorn grew the mighty oak.
毫无疑问 像这样的全明星队
No doubt, all-star team like this.
可以再添一名队员
Could always use one more.
要香槟酒吗
Champagne?
给我来一瓶喜力就好
I'll take one of those Heinekens.
你怎么想
What do you say?
合作一年之后我们再来谈
We can talk after the first of the year.
从合同上来说我还欠着一份分红
I am contractually owed a bonus.
同时 还想再尝点甜头吗
Meantime, want some more candy?
当然
Yeah.
最近盛传佩恩·卡索尔将被收♥购♥ 听说了吗
You know how Penn Consol's been rising on takeover rumors?
我一直都有留意这个消息
I've been watching that.
在幕后 有一场竞价
Behind the scenes? There's a bidding war.
已经他妈的开始了
It is fucking on.
确定吗
Sure?
确信无疑
I am not uncertain.
进来 查克 请坐
Come on in, Chuck. Sit down.
我可以亲自送过来
I can deliver this on my feet.
如果这个"紧急会议"
Know that if this "urgent meeting"
是要抨击我对威廉·斯特恩案的裁定
is to slam me for my ruling on the William Stearn case,
你就接着走出那个房♥门
you should proceed to the other side of that door
对着门把骂就好
and tell it to the doorknob.
不 那个结案了
Whit, that's a closed case.
"美元大亨"比尔·斯特恩就不提了
Forget "Dollar" Bill Stearn.
是关于迪康·弗雷斯特的事
No, this is about Daquan Forrester.
你还记得迪康吗 那个出千耍诈的初犯小孩
You remember Daquan, the first offender kid dealing pot
在新泽西州时他才高三
he bought in New Jersey his senior year of high school
你判了十五年刑期
that you slapped with 15 years?
他怎么了
What about him?
胡里奥·洛佩斯
It's about Julio Lopez.
也还记得他吗
Remember him, too?
以信♥用♥卡♥诈骗罪判处十一年有期徒刑
11 years for credit card fraud
就因为他买♥♥了台游戏机
because he bought a PlayStation?
这对大家都没有好处
This won't do anyone any good.
有些也是你的案件 你办公室处理的
Some of those are your cases, your office.
这么久了 我怎么会一直都没发现
How did I miss it for so long?
所有的中产阶级
You know, all those middle class types
都能从你的法庭上无罪释放
walking out of your courtroom free.
而黑人和拉丁裔孩子们则被判二十年刑期
All those Black and Latino kids going upstate for 20 years.
我不是个种族主义者
I am no racist.
不 你这是妄自菲薄了
Oh, no. That's selling you short.
你更糟糕 你不仅种族主义还投机
You're worse -- a racist and a profiteer.
要证据吗 等着
You want proof? Wait for it.
鲍丁格监狱系统
Baldinger Prison Systems.
重新翻案
There's no way to reopen ..
-是不可能的 -我能直接查上你和你同伙
- ..those cases.- I can draw a straight line to you and your partners,
你们的离岸账户
your offshore bank account,
甚至你的小女朋友 玛丽贝尔·索拉特
and even your little girlfriend, Maribel Solarte,
她住在你蓬塔卡纳的公♥寓♥里
at your condo in Punta Cana.
都是些理论和诬告
Theories and accusations.
我做了一辈子的法官
After I've spent a lifetime on the bench,
焦头烂额 却只得到...
until I got splinters in my ass and all for...
公务员的薪资水平
a civil servant's wages.
我们彼此都清楚这并不是诬告 法官大人
We both know they're not just accusations, Your Honor.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你立刻以某些不便透露的个人原因
You will resign immediately
提出辞职
for undisclosed personal reasons.
会有场小小的送别会和挥泪道别
And there will be a little party and tearful goodbyes,
然后你可以开一家私人律师事务所
and you will stride off into private practice.
否则就是FBI过来了
Or the FBI could come in here
用另一种完全不同的方式来招呼你
and give you a far different reception.
你不提起公诉吗
You...won't prosecute?
不 你那么做了
No. You do it that way,
南区就不会提起公诉
and the Southern District declines to prosecute.
因为如果我们这么做
Because if we did, you would dig
你会张牙舞爪 奋力反击
those badger teeth and claws of yours in and fight.
可能要花个两年 然后你再进大牢
It would take two years, and you would go to jail,
但是南区认为
but the Southern District believes
你的立即离开对司法体制最为有利
that your swift departure would be best for the justice system.
还有 真以你为耻
And shame on you.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
准备葬礼是个不错的分散舆情办法
Funeral arrangements were a welcome distraction.
我带了一份炖菜来 是五十年代的做法
I brought a casserole, just like it was the '50s.
神秘圣诞老人似乎非常多
This Secret Santa project looks overwhelming.
要帮忙吗
Do you need a hand?
帮手正在路上
Help is literally on the way.
萝拉接管了整次活动
Lara's taking over the whole operation.
她太好了
Oh. So good of her.
她一直都这么好
She's been great.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表