剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
抱歉 听起来是有演练痕迹
I'm sorry. That... sounded rehearsed.
我在即兴发挥
I'm vamping.
这让我很难办
I'm in a difficult spot.
当然了 我明白
No, yeah, I know.
因为你打算告诉我伊兹家族
Because what you need to tell me is that the Eads family
拥有这栋建筑的永久命名权
owns the naming rights to this building in perpetuity.
但我打算捐一亿美金
But I'm here offering you $100 million,
所以你在考虑如何拿到钱
which you need to extract somehow
又不给我我想要的
without giving me what I want.
这让我很难办
I'm in a difficult spot.
当然了 我明白
No, yeah, I know.
另外 是"表演艺术"不是"表达艺术"
Also, "Performative" does not mean "Performance."
大多数捐款者要的是一种精神...
Most donors like an air of...
我要的不是
I don't.
还有其他建筑可以给你命名权
There are other naming opportunities on the ground
让你得到你想要的地位
that would give you the status and sense of permanence
和名垂千古的感觉
that you need.
为什么这栋建筑对你这么重要
Why is this building so important to you?
我知道它为什么对你重要
Here's why it's important to you.
因为这是你唯一从我这获得捐款的机会
It's the only way you are getting even a dollar out of me.
我恰好发现
Now, I happen to have discovered
伊兹家族剩余成员
that the remaining members of the Eads family
正遭受一些经济上的压力
are in a financial pinch.
他们需要现金
They need to raise cash.
他们正在艰难地
And they will have a hard time
寻找某种贷款
getting ahold of the kind of loan they need
来偿还他们其他的贷款
to pay off their other loans.
所以我希望你转告他们
So, I want you to tell them
我愿意支付两千五百万美金
that I will pay them $25 million
让他们同意把家族名换成我的
to allow me to replace their family name with mine.
然后我会再捐一亿
Then I will donate the 100,
而你就可以开始翻修了
and you can begin your renovations.
有一种情况我需要你赞同
There is one condition I'll need you to sign off on.
别尖叫
Don't scream.
看那里
Look there.
搞什么
What the fuck?
出去
Get out.
我要叫警♥察♥了
I'm calling the police.
你不会这么做的 塔拉
You don't want to do that, Tara.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你的新朋友 好朋友
Your newest and bestest.
你应该留在这听我说
You should stay and listen to me.
否则这个将迅速传播出去
Or else this goes viral.
你搞瘫我啦
You're making me weak.
你搞瘫我啦
"You're making me weak."
我们受过训练来应对这种情况
We have... we have training against this.
你以为你能敲诈我吗
You think you're gonna fucking blackmail me?
我上女孩还是男孩 谁在意呢
So what? I fuck girls, guys. Who cares?
人人都要上♥床♥
Everyone fucks.
这东西不会让我妥协的
That thing has no chance to compromise me.
希望这视频至少让你嗨了
I hope it at least gets you off, man.
让我嗨的东西
What gets me off
会深深地困扰着你
would disturb you at such a deep level, honey,
让你最好再也不去想
you'd be best-served never to think about it again.
不过 你身边的人会在意这个的
Folks in your line care about that kind of thing, though.
还有这个
And this...
你的头发
Your hair...
可♥卡♥因♥检测会呈阳性
Which will test positive for cocaine,
一小时内它就会出现在查克·罗兹手上
can be in Chuck Rhoades' hands within an hour.
你只需看 听 汇报
You're gonna watch, listen, and report,
一切都会好的
and everything's gonna be fine.
你需要点时间来接受
It's a lot to take in.
这些破玩意我们都看遍了
We've already gone through all of this crap.
我从线报得知
I heard back from my sources.
博奇那边搞了个作战室
There's a war room set up at Birch's.
律师 会计等等 全都请来了
Lawyers, accountants... the whole thing.
他手下那些人开始准备简历了
Guys at his shop are prepping their résumés.
如果这只是捕风捉影 他们应该否认
Well, if it was just smoke, they'd issue a denial...
然后接着干活
Keep working.
没错 他们把这篇文章当通缉令
Yeah. They're treating this article like it's a warrant.
有人想要中伤博奇
Somebody wanted to hurt Birch,
希望我们擦屁♥股♥
and they wanted us on the ass end.
所以他们泄露了这个消息
So they leaked it.
我不喜欢这种事
And I do not like it.
我们需要拿回主动权
We need the reins back in our hands.
明白
Understood.
你希望我继续盯着阿克斯和德克尔这边吗
You want me to stay on this Axe/Decker thing?
不 放到一边吧
No. Set that aside.
和这帮烂线人知道一样多前
Until we know at least as much as this fucking reporter knows,
先盯紧史蒂文·博奇
let's keep the brights on Steven Birch.
好吧
All right.
给我找来科恩布鲁斯一年来所有文章
Get me every article Randy Kornbluth wrote in the past year.
还有麦克·迪蒙达的 我们从这里着手
All of Mike Dimonda's articles, too. We'll start there.
麦克
Mike.
不错的手段 找到了我的地址
Good parlor trick, knowing my address.
当我把这些写下来的时候
That'll look like a fun intimidation tactic
读者会觉得是个不错的恐吓方式
when I write this up.
你不会写这些的
You're not writing this up.
因为那只是微弱的胜利
Because that would be a small win,
你才不感兴趣呢
and you're not in it for small wins.
你走的太远了 写这些你还太年轻
No, you've come too far. Too young an age for that.
我感兴趣 因为人们需要知道真♥相♥
I'm in it because people deserve to know the truth
-关于权力 金钱... -等等
- about power and money and... - Whoa. Wait a minute.
突然变身格伦·格林沃尔德了吗
What are you, Glenn Greenwald all of a sudden?
格伦·格林沃尔德 曾是宪法律师 后任记者 评论性和调查性报道屡获殊荣
得了吧
Come on.
我最近在读
You know, I've, uh, I've been reading...
兰迪·科恩布鲁斯的文章
Randy Kornbluth lately.
他通常报道州内政♥治♥
He usually covers state politics.
他已经18个月没写过严肃的经济类文章
He hasn't had a hard business story in 18 months,
但突然
but all of a sudden,
他写了一篇关于史蒂文·博奇
he hooks into a full-blown crime story...
精彩的犯罪故事
on Steven Birch.
他的文章引用了
His article quotes
前联邦法官詹姆斯·罗宾斯的话
former federal prosecutor James Robbins,
说对冲基金和公♥司♥主管
who says that the connection
之间的关系
between hedge funds and company officials
必须被查清
must be probed.
你知道还有谁喜欢引用詹姆斯·罗宾斯吗
You know who else likes quoting James Robbins?
你
You.
过去六个月里引用了七次
Seven times in the past six months.
他是很常见的引用对象
He's a widely respected source with connections...
那烂人就靠发帖混吃喝
He's a fucking rent-a-quote.
我知道博奇那篇文章其实是你写的
I know you really wrote the Birch story,
我知道你为什么要隐瞒
and I think I know why you chose to hide that fact.
如果我是个野心家
If I am such a careerist,
《索特杂文集》介绍那地方
of Schott's miscellany about the place.
你只要先问自己这一个问题
You just need to ask yourself one question first...
你有钱到可以不用再找工作了吗
Are you rich enough to never get another job?
我确实帮他做过一些事
I did work for that man.
替他贿赂了一家石油公♥司♥的财务总监...
Bribed an oil company C.F.O. for him...
别说了
Stop talking.
又不是在开庭 说这个不会得到特赦
We're not in session. That's not privileged.
重点是 脏的黑的都我替他背了
Point is, I got all muddied up for him.
很难不去蹭脏他现在那白净的一身
Hard not to rub it on his clean, white shirt now.
还记得分♥析♥师沃伦·杰芬吗
Remember Warren Jaffin, the analyst?
记得
Yeah.
前途无量
Bright guy?
他很灵光
That kid was sharp.
该聘用他吗
Employable?
他确实不错 可以用
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表