剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
有人愿意倾听
I'm not my absolute best self 24 hours a day.
好吧 我承认
Yeah, I admit it.
我不喜欢站在那里 傻笑
I didn't like standing there, grinning like an idiot,
而阿克斯却像圣诞老人和鲍伯·卡斯特斯的
while Axe got to play Santa Claus and Bob Costas
美国体育节目主持人
完美组合
all rolled up into one.
你要是我的病人 我会让你放宽心
If you were my patient, I would tell you to let it go.
可你不是 所以他妈的成熟点
But you're not, so grow the fuck up.
-我在努力 -阿克斯在示好
- I'm trying. -You know, Axe was being nice.
他有那度量 他没想为难你
He has that capacity. He wasn't looking to hurt you.
他想让凯文开心
He was looking to do something nice for Kevin,
因为我
because of me.
是因为你们的特殊关系
Because of your special relationship.
没错
Yes.
你为什么不可以
Why can't you just...
我去见过猎头
I have seen someone -- a headhunter.
真的
Really?
你撤换了自己 我很受触动
When you recused yourself, that meant a lot to me.
而我
And I...
我觉得 为了我们 我应该换工作
I felt like I should look into it...for us.
你找了什么工作
What'd you find out?
钱不算多
The numbers don't add up.
那样也可以
We could make that work.
你一年才赚18万5
You make 185 a year.
我如果离开阿克斯资本重新开始
If I leave Axe Capital and start over,
工资只能拿到现在的1/4 比在诊所都少
I'll make a quarter of that, less at a clinic.
真的
Really?
别忘了还要送孩子去私立学校
You could forget private schools for the kids.
得了吧 温蒂
Oh, come on, Wendy.
你存在阿克斯基金里的钱
The money that you have in Axe's fund...
如果能拿出来的话
if you're allowed to take it out,
如果那不是庞式骗局的话
if it's not just a Ponzi scheme --
就靠啃存款吗
So we burn our savings?
按现在的生活标准 过个四五年
We'd have four, five years tops living where we're living
前就花完了 不行
before the money runs out. No.
布鲁克林高地小学不错
You know, Brooklyn Heights Elementary is nice.
离得近
It's closer.
我想让我的孩子和我还有我父亲
I want my kids to go to the same school that I went to,
念同一所学校
that my father went to.
每代之间得有传承才能连在一起
There's a continuity that bridges the generations.
那是无法用钱衡量的
You can't put a price on that.
可是就需要钱 而且每年七万
Well, they do, and it's 70 grand a year.
你该去找猎头
You should see a headhunter.
不 现在正在处理大事
No. We're in the middle of major things right now.
大事
Major.
现在不是时候
It's not the right time.
不如这样
How about this?
你如果拿到那份一直念叨的重要工作
If you get that big job you've always talked about,
我就辞职
I'll quit.
我会离开阿克斯资本
I will leave Axe Capital.
玛丽·卡尔作品回忆录
好久不见 宝贝
Hey. Hi. It's been too long, babe.
为什么把我叫来这里
How did you drag me out to this?
你一直不愿来这种地方
You always try to avoid them.
通常是这样 但这次你必须来
Usually, but this is one you needed to make.
我老板在这
My boss is here,
他有本书里编校的一章
and he's got a book with a redacted chapter
你会感兴趣的
that you'll be interested in.
过来
Come here.
阿布斯
Albus.
这位是我朋友 凯特·赛克
I wanted you to meet my friend, Kate Sacker.
我们曾一起在老虎假日酒店工作
We were in Tiger Inn together.
她非常喜欢读书
And she's a voracious reader.
你好
Hello there.
怎么有空来这书香酒气之地
What brings you to this haven of words and wine?
难得有机会见到博学之士
Oh, just the chance to meet erudite gentlemen
取经学习
and learn from them.
9-12: 次日
琼·雷奇伦
约70,000字/279页
没有不合法的 也没有可起诉的
There is nothing illegal in here, nothing actionable,
真该死
but fuck.
一个人在911事件后
A guy who has so much
赢得了公众声誉
of his public reputation built on 9/11.
这
It's...
好 如果和阿克斯罗德有关
Okay, if this is about Axelrod,
我就不该来 那干嘛给我发短♥信♥
I can't be here. Why'd you text me?
只是要你看看我发现的这个
You just need to read this thing I found.
会让你高兴一天
It'll make your day.
说吧
Tell me.
911那天阿克斯没和公♥司♥其他人
The reason Axe wasn't in the Towers on 9/11
待在双子塔里是因为
with the rest of his company
他在他律师办公室
was because he was at his attorney's office
查看解雇金条款
going over his severance package.
你就是这么厉害 赛克 消息灵通
That's what's great about you, Sacker. Always ears out.
他们当时打算把他扫地出门
So they were brooming him?
很有可能
Big-time.
合伙人认为他的交易越线 或许违法了
Partners thought his trades were over the line, maybe illegal.
合伙人死于911 他便保住了工作
9/11 -- their deaths -- saved his career.
他就可以接手公♥司♥
It allowed him to take over the firm,
改成自己的名字
rename it for himself.
下面就更糟了 听这个
And it gets worse. Listen to this...
"波比声称他支持911的救援工作
"Bobby claims that he was supporting the rescue efforts on 9/11,
但正如他生活中的其他所有事
but like everything else in his life,
这也是谎言 因为尘埃落定之后
this is a lie. Because after the dust settled...
人们开始议论
the whispers began.
但纽约市场重启之时
But by the time the New York markets reopened,
波比已捞得盆满钵满"
Bobby was hundreds of millions dollars richer."
这要是公布出去
If this gets out --
我不要跟这事扯上关系 不
I will have nothing to do with this. No.
我也不会把它泄露出去
Nor will I leak it.
他是让我们泄露出去吗
Did he just tell us to leak it?
怎么会 他都没来过
How could he? He was never even here.
我们该把消息给谁
Who should we give it to?
塞克在《时代周刊》有关系
Sacker has a friend at the Times,
但是可能会被人发现
but someone might figure that out.
迪蒙达
Dimonda.
迪蒙达 他已经整过我们两次了
Dimonda? He's torched us twice already.
你还要报答他吗
You're gonna reward that?
是的 我会告诉他
Yes, I am. I'll give it to him.
他懂合同
He understands contract.
他会知道我们给他的信息有多大价值
He'll know the value of what we're bringing him.
然后他会报答的
And he'll reward it.
关键不在于这个故事本身
It's not just about this story.
而在于下一步 之后的事态
It's about the next one, the one after that.
而且他已经不是阿克斯的人了
And he's not Axe's guy anymore.
他是我们的人
He's our guy.
这是给你的
Hey. This came for you.
怎么了
What's up?
哈尔昨天打电♥话♥ 说了不好的消息
Hall called yesterday with some distressing news.
司法部深夜抓了个线人
US attorneys pulled in an informant in the middle of the night.
他不知道是谁
He doesn't have a name,
但他知道那个人在阿克斯资本工作
but he knows he works here at Axe Capital.
什么 你一上午都没理这件事吗
What the fuck? You sat on this for half a day?
不然我该怎么做
What should I have done?
全部开除 立刻 包括我
Fire everyone, right now, including me.
瓦格斯 如果你是内奸 我死定了
Wags, if it's you, you got me.
不过 我确实会开除几个
I am gonna fire somebody, though.
这他妈倒是一定的
That's for fucking certain.
-谁 -那个线人
- Who? - The informant.
你知道是谁吗
Do you know who it is?
我会知道的
I will.
挂电♥话♥ 挂电♥话♥
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表