剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
如果藏得不快 就要被修女打屁♥股♥了
You had to be quick, or you'd be over a nun's knee.
我喜欢这个画面感
That's a fun picture to have in my head.
她们不是你想象中那种修女
Mm. Yeah. They weren't that kind of nun.
她们长得像迪克·切尼
They looked like Dick Cheney.
埃利斯·伊兹大楼
你看看
Look at that.
这么棒的建筑上有个这么烂的名字
That is such a shitty name on such a great building.
埃利斯·伊兹大楼
不要 别只注意那个
Oh, don't. Don't focus on that.
想想看今晚会发生的好事情
Think of all the good that's going on here tonight.
没办法 它把一切都毁了
Can't. It mars everything.
那上面的名字应当有意义
The name up there should mean something.
应当能够为建筑增光
Should add... add to the luster of the place.
别看就好
Just don't look.
我喜欢这建筑
I like the building.
有多喜欢
How much?
好问题
Good question.
他们要开始捐款了
They're about to pass the hat.
就别带这个了 好吗
Get rid of this for us, will you?
-波比 -博奇
- Bobby! - Birchy!
把它引爆吧
Pchoo! Blow it up.
宝贝
Yeah, baby.
你在对我做什么
What are you doing to me?
你让我全身无力
You're making me weak.
该加点力了
Time to power up.
这正好
That hits the spot.
该死
Oh, fuck.
工作的事
It's work.
是我的工作铃♥声♥
It's my work ring.
天呐
Jesus.
我是科恩布鲁斯
It's Kornbluth.
我以为你为了选举离开了白领犯罪组
Thought you left white-collar crime to cover the election.
没错
That's true,
但我不小心拿了份不想给别人的工作
but I stumbled onto one too good to give someone else.
说重点
Get to it.
你对史蒂文·博奇和阿卡迪亚铁路公♥司♥
What do you know about Steven Birch
有什么了解
and Arcadian Railroad?
什么 你掌握了什么
What? What do you have?
博奇在铁路公♥司♥动作很大
Birch made a big play in the Railroad...
在好业绩披露之前就掌握了43%的股份
Captured 43% before good numbers,
扩张计划和内♥幕♥消息一并公布
and expansion plans were announced with inside information.
我们想知道
We want to know
美国南部地区的检察官
where the U.S. Attorney for the Southern district
对该调查持什么态度
stands on an investigation.
我五分钟后就把消息发上网
I'm posting this on the web in five minutes.
文章都写好了
It's already on the desk.
能拿到你的评论意见就更好了
It'd be better with a comment for you...
但我等不了
But I can't wait.
现在太晚了 没有足够的时间去要评论
It's late. That might not be enough time to get a comment.
我会发的 这个报道不能被人抢先
I'm posting it. We can't get beat on this story.
你♥他♥妈♥连个引述都没有怎么发布
You can't run it without a motherfucking quote.
我的天
Oh, god.
塔拉·莫尔
Tara Mohr?
我开了扬声器
Yeah, you're on speaker.
《金融日报》打电♥话♥
Financial Journal called
来要对史蒂文·博奇的评论
for comment on Steven Birch.
他怎么了
What about him?
他们在写
They're running a story
他在阿卡迪亚铁路公♥司♥非法交易的报道
that he made illegal trades on Arcadian Railroad
还会写证据非常确凿
and that the evidence is incontrovertible.
我们查查 拖住他
Stall while we check.
但这听上去像扯淡
But this sounds like bullshit.
一家报纸怎么会比我们和联调局都先知道
I mean, how could the paper have that before we do... or the FBI?
我上学的同学里有给博奇打工的
You know, I went to school with a few guys who work for Birch.
-你想让我... -是的 立刻
- You want me to... - Yes, right now.
让联调局的特里·麦丘也来查 立刻
Get Terri McCue over at FBI up on this, too... now.
好的
Right.
我不是在给你鸣丧钟 波比
I'm not tolling any bells for you, Bobby.
听上去感觉就是
Sounds a bit like you are.
你留住我的律所是有原因的
There's a reason you retained my firm.
管什么律所 一帮有钱的小律师
Ah, fuck the firm... A bunch of rich, young lawyers.
你留住我是有原因的 我
There's a reason you retained me... me.
原因就是
And that is...
我在这条道儿上看得足够长远
I look far enough down the road
能让你避免被拍到超速
to let you avoid the speed traps.
行
Okay.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
联邦检察院要拿下你
U.S. Attorney needs to bag you.
罗兹可能很快行动 也可能花两年时间
Rhoades could bring it quick or take two years.
-两年 -到时你会三面受敌
- Two years? - Then it becomes a three-front war...
公共关系 基金赎回 还有政♥府♥
P.R., redemptions, and the government.
公♥司♥文化现在开始改头换面 不算早
It's not too early to start a makeover of the firm's culture.
什么文化
What fucking culture?
每年都高于华尔街两位数的收益率
Big returns that beat the street by double digits year in,
年复一年让投资者变富有吗
year out, making our investors rich?
-那个文化吗 -不 是名声
- That culture? - No... the rep.
精明的投资 可能太精明了一点
Smart money... maybe a little too smart.
如果他们开始行动
If they bring an action,
整个战略就变成了权衡出一次和解
the whole strategy becomes about leveraging a settlement...
签一份暂缓起诉协议并缴纳罚金
A deferred prosecution agreement and forfeiture
才好保住你的工作
that lets you keep working.
达到这目的的最好方法
And the best way to get that
就是装作你永远不会和解
is to act like you'd never settle.
我永远不会和解
I'd never settle.
这是给大众看的样子
That's the public posture, for sure.
我永远不会和解
I'd never settle.
对了
Yeah.
这让人信服 这能行
That's a good delivery. That'll work.
-谢谢 谢谢 -我回我的座位了
- Thank you! Thank you! - I'm gonna go find my table.
谢谢 大家好
Thank you. How you doing?
我是佩特公♥司♥的佩恩·吉列特
My name is Penn Jillette of Penn and Teller,
我们将尽可能多捐钱
and we're gonna give as much money as we can.
我会自我伤害
I will hurt myself,
然后你们用捐钱自我伤害
then you will hurt yourself with money.
就像这样
Gonna look like this.
想想看这有多疼
Think about how much that hurts
再想想看你捐一百万美金的话
and think about how good you would feel
会有多开心
if you gave a million dollars.
谁愿意捐一百万 请起立
Who's giving a million dollars? Stand up.
来 一百万美金
Come on! A million dollars!
从点滴开始 去他的
Starting at a stick. Fuck it.
一百万
$1 million!
我要捐 我要捐
I'll do it. I'll do it.
你是个好人
Oh! You're a good man!
你也一样好
No better than you.
好极了 这很好
Wonderful. Wonderful. That's good.
有哪些小气鬼愿意捐五十万
Who are the cheapskates giving a half a million?
来
Come on!
来 五十万
Come on. Half a million up there.
快站起来
Get the fuck up,
不然别人会以为我工资付得不够高
or people will think I'm not paying you enough.
二十五万呢
Can I see $250,000?
我会让每个人都站起来的
I'll get everybody standing up eventually.
少一个人他们都不会让特勒走的
They will not let Teller go unless everybody stands up.
《金融日报》 内♥幕♥交易的证据
山麓资本CEO史蒂文·博奇利用内♥幕♥信息交易
内♥幕♥交易的证据
那边捐不捐二十五万
How about $250,000 over here?
见鬼
Holy shit.
《金融日报》刚登了博奇
Financial Journal just pasted Birch.
捐10万的 起立
100 grand... stand up.
还有吗
Anybody else?
有要捐5万的吗 2万5的呢
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表