剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Well, that's why I brought it to you.
追查他在第一架飞机撞楼后做了什么
Chase down what he did after the first plane hit.
-这个暗示 -我知道这暗示了什么
- The implications -- - I understand the implication.
好 你吃的是什么 卷心菜
Right. What are you eating there, cabbage?
对 鸡肉卷心菜沙拉
Yeah. Goi ba.
很好吃
Delicious.
你知道 越南面包可不仅仅是面包
You know, there's more to bahn mi than bread.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
提醒一下你 你要是玩我的话
Just so you know, if you're playing me,
事情并不如你所说 我发誓
and this story doesn't make, I swear to God --
我没有
I'm not.
查证 跟进之后 你会发现
Fact-check it, run it, and you'll see
不是只有你懂合约
you're not the only one who understands contract.
谢谢你能来 布莱恩
Thank you so much for joining us, Bryan.
-我们很荣幸 -是我的荣幸
- We're honored. - It's my honor.
从我们女儿对你的描述
From how our daughter described you,
我以为你不会来
I figured you'd blow it off.
毕竟我是个生意人
I'm a businessman, after all.
我并不排斥经商 我只是厌恶犯罪
I don't hate business. I hate criminals.
我能分清两者不同
I can see the difference.
大多数公务员不能
Most civil servants can't,
这是他们用来辩解
which is what they use to justify
自己不怎么严谨的行为的借口
their own less-than-scrupulous behavior.
有人要宣战了
Shots fired.
我不认为我们是...
Uh, I don't think we're the ones --
别上钩 布莱恩
Don't take the bait, Bryan.
不 不 他已经上钩了
No, no. He already has.
你是说你连偶尔的想要屈从于
Are you saying you don't occasionally give in
降低身份 放任自己肆意争吵的冲动
to the impetus to get down in the gutter
都没有吗
and brawl no-holds-barred style?
我给他看了手稿 告诉他掉包的事
Uh, I might've shown him the manuscript, told him the switch.
你为什么会给他看
Why would you show him --
我
I...uh...
我什么都跟我爸说
I tell my dad everything.
我把本子带回家时 我需要点建议
And when I brought that book home, I needed some advice.
我知道它会引发什么后果
I knew what would happen with it,
但我不确定自己应不应该卷入此事
and I didn't know if I could or should be involved in that.
他说服了我 让我参与
And he convinced me to bring it in.
谢谢你摆正了她的想法
Thanks for setting her straight.
我给的建议是 与上级共同承担是她的职责
I advised her it was her duty to share it with her superiors,
即使之后会发生不道德的事情
even if something unethical might happen with it after.
-不道德 -爸
- Unethical? - Dad...
也许阿克斯罗德最见不得人的秘密被曝光
Maybe it's inevitable that Axelrod's darkest secrets
是必然的
will be made public.
一切事物的必然性本身就是个模糊的道德证成
Inevitability is a problematic moral justification for anything.
塞克先生
Look, Mr. Sacker...
叫我弗兰克
Call me Frank.
弗兰克
Frank...
我已经接受了既定现实
I've accepted certain realities.
为了好的目标而去做坏事
Doing bad to do good.
你所说的并不能使我确信并无大碍
Nothing you say could convince me that's all right.
不 我们要反击 随你怎么想
No. We need to fight back. Think of it what you will.
比起拘泥于这些细节我还有别的职责
Hey, I have responsibilities beyond niceties.
我问你一件事
Let me ask you one thing.
这么做你什么感觉 布莱恩
How does it make you feel, Bryan?
我年轻的时候 也会这么做
You know, when I was young, I would've done the same thing.
现在不会了 睡得安心对我来说很重要
Not anymore. Sleeping well has become important to me.
所以我看进我女儿的眼睛
So is looking my daughter in the eye,
我知道她在看着一个好人
knowing she's looking back at a good person.
原则通常不会一下子消失
Principle doesn't usually go away all at once.
它会被慢性腐蚀
It's a, uh, creeping erosion.
米其林餐饮界的明星
A Michelin star.
那是个非常美好的时刻
Well, it was a great moment.
这不是真心的笑容
That's not a real smile.
我得让玛塔一家离开
I had to let Marta and her family go.
他们的文件是伪造的
Their papers were forged.
我们要把所有人都查一遍
We're going through everyone.
蒂托认为移♥民♥局的人在监视农场
Tito thinks that immigration agents are watching the farm,
我也这么认为
and I think so, too.
你确定吗
You sure?
我看到了那些人 他们不像当地警♥察♥
I saw them, and they're not local cops.
他们是罗兹的人
They're Rhoades's people.
联调局的
FBI.
他们也在这里监视我们
They've been staking us out here, too.
他们在监视我们家吗
They're watching our house?
我之前不确定他们有监视你
I didn't know that they were on you for sure.
我不想惊到你
I didn't want to alarm you.
你必须要告诉我啊
Well, please fucking alarm me.
我需要知道发生了什么事
I need to know what's going on.
不一定总要知道
No. Not always.
毕竟有些事情我们没法改变
Not if there's nothing we can do to change it.
现在就是这样
This is the way things are now.
你难道没想过
Didn't the possibility cross your mind
他们可能在监视我们吗
that they might be watching us?
当然想过
Of course.
那你知道了也不会做什么改变
Well, then you wouldn't have done anything differently.
-别想控制我 -我没有 没有
- Don't handle me. - I wasn't. I'm not.
别管他们 我希望你能无忧无虑地生活
Fuck them. I want you to live unencumbered.
现在是新情况
This is a new reality.
别装作好像一切都没发生一样
Don't fucking pretend it isn't.
我考虑了你说的话
I thought about it, what you said.
从战略上讲你是对的 但我不能那么做
And you're right. Tactically. But I can't do it.
我把一个无辜的人诬陷为我们的内应
I won't frame an innocent man as our mole.
这违背了原则
It's, uh, an... erosion of principle.
华尔街根本没有
There are no innocent men,
无辜的人
not on Wall Street.
所以你不会保护你的线人吗
So you won't act to protect the source?
是 我不会以这种方式
No. Not -- not this way.
如果你不做点什么 他会揪出线人的
If you don't play back at him, he'll find the guy.
我给你讲讲会怎么样吧
That's how this is gonna play out.
阿克斯罗德会和你的线人坐在同个屋子里
Axelrod is gonna be with your guy in a room,
就他们两个人 坐在那里
just the two of them, sitting there,
他会直视他 看透他的
and he's gonna be staring right the fuck through him.
可能今天之内就能揪来
Maybe by the end of today.
但你知道吗 或许这已经不再是我的游戏了
But you know what? Maybe it's not my game anymore.
或许是你们年轻人的 吃着沙拉
Yeah, maybe it's you young guys, eating your salads
重塑世界
and remaking the world.
我知道怎么能赢 但...
No, I know how to win. But, uh...
如果那已经不重要了
if that's not what it is anymore,
那么...
then, uh...
你就按你想的来吧 布莱恩
you do it your way, Bryan.
好 我会的
Okay, I will.
唐娜 亚当·德朱利奥每周周几会在纽约
Donna, what days a week is Adam DeGiulio in New York?
我想是周三
Uh, Wednesdays, I believe.
好 安排他来我的办公室共进早餐
Good. Get me on his schedule for breakfast in my office.
我记得他不吃早餐
I don't think he eats breakfast.
那就一起做他早上要做的事
Well, then, whatever it is he does in the mornings.
还有...
And get this...
把球椅拿出去
ball chair outta here.
冥想室怎么成这样了
What's up with the meditation room?
我问了一个工人
I asked one of the workmen.
阿克斯把那地方加固建成避难室
Axe is having it reinforced into a panic room
以防有人来袭
in case of a fucking attack.
他觉得谁会来
Who does he think's gonna attack?
唐尼 阿克斯要你现在去会议室
Donnie. Axe wants you in the conference room right now.
我们没有约啊
Well, we don't have anything scheduled.
好
Good.
他不想让你有准备的机会
He didn't want to give you the chance to prepare.
我要吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
我们明天再继续
We'll pick this up again tomorrow.
我会让他们煎熬一晚
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表