剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Lou's partner? Is he here?
卢的合伙人 他在这吗
No. He's in Hong Kong on business.
不 他在香港做生意
He...sends his regrets.
他送花来以示悼念
May I?
我能看看吗
Where's Jack going?
杰克要去哪
Work.
工作
Yeah. What else is new?
还能有什么新鲜事呢
Well, is T.J. coming?
TJ会来吗
No. He's still too upset.
不 他还是很伤心
So you let him stay home, play video games all day?
所以你就让他待在家里 玩一天游戏吗
I didn't let him do anything, Elaine.
我没有让他做任何事 伊莱恩
He chose not to come.
是他自己不来的
He was afraid he couldn't keep it together.
他怕自己坚持不住
You treat him like a child, dad,
你还把他当成个孩子 爸爸
and that's why he behaves that way.
所以他才会那样
You always were quick to judge,
你总是急于下定论
but then you're not the one who has to live with him,
但你又没跟他住在一起
to take care of him,
照顾他
to fix things when he screws up, ever since --
收拾他的烂摊子 自从...
Since what? Since the accident?
什么时候 从那次事故之后吗
You can't even say it.
你甚至都说不出口
Of course I can.
我当然能
Listen, you call it taking care of him,
你觉得那是在照顾他
and I call it stunting him forever.
而我觉得这是阻碍他成长
Look, trust me.
相信我
He could not be here for any number of reasons.
无论如何他都不能来这里
Just...leave it at that.
接受这个现实吧
If something is going on with him,
如果他发生了什么事
I deserve to know about it.
我有权知道
Hey, Jack.
你好 杰克
Hey, thanks. See you at the game.
谢了 比赛上见
Are you under arrest?
你被捕了吗
No, he's not.
他没有被捕
What the hell's going on here?
这是怎么回事
While monitoring the residence,
在监视住♥宅♥的时候
we came across Mr. Karsten
我们遇到了卡斯顿先生
and asked him to come in for questioning.
于是就请他来警局问话
Is that so? Well, he declines to answer any questions at this time.
是吗 他现在拒绝回答任何问题
Actually, he doesn't.
事实上 他没有拒绝
Excuse me?
你说什么
It's okay, Jack. No, no, no.
没事的 杰克 不不不
It's not okay. I'm not gonna let you talk to these guys.
有事 我不会让你跟他们说话的
I-I want to help them find out who killed uncle Lou.
我想帮他们找到杀死卢舅舅的凶手
I can do it.
我能做到
I'm just gonna do what I always do and tell the truth.
我只要实事求是说出真♥相♥就好
Okay, great. Perfect.
好的 很好 太棒了
A bit higher, Billy.
再高一点 比利
Yeah, great.
好的 很好
Was there any problem between uncle Lou and your family?
卢舅舅和你家人之间有什么矛盾吗
I was at the club.
我当时在俱乐部
Is he not right? Is there something off about him?
他还好吗 是不是有点不对劲
He's not your guy.
他不是你要找的人
You should broaden your investigation.
你应该扩大你的调查范围
And did your father have any kind of beef...
你父亲对卢舅舅
...with your uncle lou?
有什么不满吗
Lou was family.
卢是我们的家人
We all love each other.
我们彼此关爱
Why would the police be looking at him?
警♥察♥为什么要查他
Why would you think, Elaine?
你觉得呢 伊莱恩
He's my son.
他是我儿子
It's me they're after.
他们想查的是我
The night Lou died, what were you doing?
卢死的那晚 你在做什么
I was at the club. Is that the truth, T.J.?
我在俱乐部 是真的吗 TJ
Ask Brandy.
去问布兰迪
Did somebody coach you? Did they tell you what to say?
是不是有人教你 告诉你该怎么说
No. I was at the club.
没有 我那晚在俱乐部
I can check to see if you were at the club.
我能查到你当晚在不在俱乐部
I can get closed-circuit tv from Pinter's,
我能拿到品特俱乐部闭路电视的录影带
Eyewitness reports, guest lists.
目击证人报告 客人名单
I can find out if you're lying to me.
如果你骗我 我会发现的
Do you know what happens if you lie?
你知道如果你撒谎 会发生什么吗
Your nose gets long.
鼻子会变长
It's a crime, T.J.
这是犯罪 TJ
You can go to jail.
你会进监狱
Well...
好吧
I don't want to lie to you, then.
我不想骗你
That's right. You don't want to lie to us.
没错 你不会想要骗我们的
So let's start over, okay?
那我们重新来过 好吗
Okay.
好吧
Connie? Are you leaving?
康妮 你要走了吗
This was lovely, but I'm tired.
宴会很好 但我累了
Of course you are. You've been through hell.
是啊 你经历了这么多事
I kept quiet about T.J.,
我没有供出TJ
but they're gonna come back to me.
但他们还会再来找我的
I'm sure they will.
他们会的
And when they do, I need you to do something for me.
他们再来的时候 我需要你帮我个忙
Maybe you could remember something new.
也许你记起了些别的
You want me to risk everything I have to protect your son,
你想让我冒着失去一切的风险保护你儿子
who might have killed... Connie.
他可能杀了... 康妮
For 25 years, I carried Lou and your family,
我帮了卢和你的家庭整整二十五年
despite the fact that he was a bumbling incompetent
尽管他是个一无是处的废物
who was also probably stealing from me.
还可能偷了我的钱
So...I want to make this perfectly clear.
我要跟你说清楚
Everything you have, I gave you.
你拥有的一切 都是我给你的
And it can go away...
我也可以把它收走
...just like that.
就像这样
I saw Lou at the office,
我在办公室见过卢
and then I called him a few times on the phone.
还给他打过几通电♥话♥
And you were angry.
你很生气
No. Not angry.
不 我不生气
No, no, I just...
我只是...
I wanted to, you know, fix things.
我只是想...解决这件事
Is that what you did, T.J.?
这就是你做的吗 TJ
Did you fix things? Did you go to see your uncle Lou?
你去解决事情了吗 你去见卢了吗
Yes. I-I did.
是的
I did see him.
我见过他
Okay, so you're admitting that you did see your uncle.
所以你承认你见过你舅舅
Yes.
是的
Yes...
是的
I saw...a picture of him on the TV
我爸告诉我发生了什么之后
on the news after my dad told me what happened,
我在电视上的新闻里见过他的照片
after I got back from the club,
当时我刚从俱乐部回去
where I had been all night with Brandy.
我和布兰迪在那儿待了一晚上
If you don't believe me, you can ask her.
如果你不相信我 你可以去问她
All right.
好吧
Well done. He should get an Oscar.
演得真好 他该得奥斯卡奖
Why don't you focus on a legitimate suspect
你怎么不去找真正的嫌疑人
instead of continuing to harass my family?
反而总是来骚扰我的家人
I've read up on you.
我研究过你
Parents came over from Ireland, right?
你父母来自爱尔兰对吧
Died when you were little.
他们在你很小的时候去世了
Construction accident...on a Karsten site, no less.
死于卡斯顿工地的施工事故
And then, lo and behold,
这之后 你瞧
the little immigrant orphan boy
成了孤儿的移♥民♥小男孩
gets adopted into a mighty Chicago clan.
被强大的芝加哥家族收养
What a lucky guy.
真幸运啊
Well, my family is committed to finding
我的家族正尽一切努力寻找
the real killer of Lou Mrozek in any way we can,
杀害卢·摩罗扎克的凶手
so you call me, counselor.
有线索请打给我 律师先生
You know...
你知道
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表