剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Streeterville.
斯特维尔项目
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody here?
有人在吗
Rodney!
罗德尼
Before you started showing up here every day,
在你每天准时准点来这里报到前
I enjoyed coming to work.
我可是很享受在这上班的
I genuinely enjoyed it.
我是真的很享受
How many people can say that?
有多少人能做到
You told me lil' d found the gun in T.J.'s car.
你之前说枪是小D在TJ的车里发现的
Yes.
对
Then it strikes me. Didn't T.J. ask about it?
然后我就想 难道TJ都没问起吗
No. No.
没有 没有
He didn't say, "hey, guys,
他没有说 "伙计们
I left a murder weapon in my trunk.
我把杀人凶器落在后备箱里了
Did someone grab it?"
你们有人看到吗"
It's not like getting a couple quarters
这可比洗车的时候
swiped out of your car at the car wash.
被顺走几块钱
It's kind of a big deal.
要严重得多
I told you what happened.
我已经把事情的经过告诉你了
Well, see, I feel like you're just telling me
可是我觉得 你只告诉了我
what I want to hear.
我想听的事
It's not very helpful to me.
这对我没有多大帮助
Now, I am done playing around with you!
我不想再继续跟你在这打哈哈了
You understand me?
你明白吗
Who drove that Impala in here?
那辆英帕拉是谁开来的
T.J.
是TJ
Where was the gun?
枪当时在哪里
In the trunk, in the lid.
在后备箱的盖上
Who found it?
谁最先发现的
I did.
是我
What did T.J. say when he realized it was gone?
TJ在发现枪丢了以后说了什么
Nothing.
什么都没说
He didn't realize it was gone.
他没发现枪失踪了
He never knew it was there.
他连枪的存在都不知道
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because I took it out.
因为我把枪拿出来了
I showed him the trunk lid with the gun gone.
他看到的时候 后备箱盖上没有枪
He had no idea.
他没有发现异常
That is the truth.
这就是真♥相♥
Whoever put that gun in that car -- it was not T.J.
放那把枪的人 一定不是TJ
I'll be back.
我会回来的
We're a long way from me offering you a beer.
我们的关系 离我请你喝酒还远着呢
Dude, we need to have a serious talk.
伙计 我们得好好谈谈
What do you know about teenagers?
你对青少年有什么了解
They like to ride skateboards.
他们喜欢玩滑板
They have a lot of sex. They play with their phones.
疯狂做♥爱♥ 还喜欢一直玩手♥机♥
We're talking about Vic, right?
你是想说维克的事 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
Did he say why he did it?
他有没有说为什么那么做
He's not a great communicator right now.
他现在不是很喜欢交流
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来的
He's a kid. Kids have problems.
他只是个孩子 有问题是正常的
What were your kid problems?
你小时候有过什么问题
Matt McLychok.
有个叫马克·麦克莱乔克的
He tripped me when I was on crutches in seventh grade.
他在我拄着拐杖的时候拌了我一跤
That and girls. Girls were a problem, too.
还有女孩们 女孩们也是大问题
Oh, yeah? Too many? Yeah.
是吗 是不是太多女朋友了
No -- well, it can get complicated.
不是 情况很复杂
What the hell?
什么情况
License and registration.
驾驶证和行车证
And what's the problem, officer?
有什么问题吗 警官
Problem right now is you leaning over and talking to me.
你现在的问题就是话太多
License and registration.
驾驶证和行车证
Okay.
好的
About a mile back, you made an illegal left turn.
大概一英里前 你违规左转了
No, we didn't.
我们没有好吗
Ma'am, there was a sign.
女士 那里有标识的
Now, sit back in your seat and stop yelling.
好好地坐在位子上不要大吼大叫
Yelling? I wa-- I wasn't yelling!
大吼大叫 我没有吼叫啊
I can yell if you want me to!
不过你想的话可以试试
Let me let me just... Jerk.
让我来 混♥蛋♥
Sir --
先生
Oh, my god.
天哪
Do not make a move.
给我老实待着
Officer And you not a sound.
警官 你 给我闭嘴
Just give us a second there, ma'am.
请稍等一会 女士
Can we go on a date?
我们去约会吧
The two of us?
就我们两个吗
Well, unless Quincy Theringer just shows up,
除非昆西·梭伦驾临
yes, just the two of us.
不然就只有我们两个
I'd like that.
我很愿意
Tonight, 7:30, Grand Avenue Bridge.
今晚 七点半 在格兰德大道桥
It's a date.
就这么说定了
Yes, it is.
说定了
I'm sorry about your girl.
我为你女友的事感到惋惜
But you got to tell me, boss, right now, straight up,
但你得告诉我 老板 明确 立刻
how did that gun get in your car?
那把枪是怎么跑到你车里去的
That wasn't my gun, Rodney.
那不是我的枪 罗德尼
I got that.
我知道
How did it get in your car?
枪怎么会在你车里呢
I didn't even know it was in my car.
我当时根本不知道枪在我车里
For the love of god, brother.
我了个玛利亚女神啊
I know who put it there.
我知道是谁放进去的
Okay. Good. Who?
那好 是谁
It wasn't me.
不是我
Who was it?
到底是谁
The person who killed Lou.
是杀死卢的人
You know who that was?
你知道是谁杀的吗
Y-you call me over here about jaywalking?
你就为了横穿马路的事叫我来这里
This is Chicago.
这里可是芝加哥
It was through traffic. He's not himself.
那条路车很多 他最近不对劲
Well, I wouldn't know. You know, he doesn't talk to me.
我不知道 他又不跟我说话
Neither does Val.
瓦尔也是
Really, Jack?
是吗 杰克
Feeling sorry for yourself?
这种时候你还可怜自己
Are you okay? I'm fine.
你还好吗 我很好
Elaine.
伊莱恩
You know, there's a thing with Aidan
关于艾登的事
at the -- you know, the wine --
就是那个红酒...
Yeah, I know who Aidan is.
我知道艾登是谁
Well, that makes one of us. And what does that mean?
我可不那么了解他 你什么意思
We had this thing with a cop.
我们碰到一个警♥察♥
With a cop?
警♥察♥
Yeah, he pulled us over, and he was a total jerk.
他让我们靠边 态度非常恶劣
He threw Aidan on the hood.
他把艾登按在引擎盖上
And then just like that, he walks away smiling.
但那之后 他却微笑着离开了
No ticket. Nothing. I don't know. It was weird.
没开罚单 也没怎么样 有点奇怪
I'll check it out.
我会查一下的
No, I don't want you to check it out.
我不是想让你调查这件事
What I want you to do is talk to our son.
我是想让你跟儿子谈谈
That's what I want you to do.
这才是我希望你做的事
I'll try.
我试试
I'm trying.
我会努力了
I'm busy.
我很忙
Let's talk about the Mrozek case. Coinkidink.
我们谈一下摩罗扎克案吧 不好
Because I do not want to talk about the Mrozek case.
因为我不想谈摩罗扎克的案子
Because I don't care about the Mrozek case.
因为我根本不在乎摩罗扎克案
And even if I did care about the mrozek case, which I do not,
就算我在乎摩罗扎克案 虽然这不是事实
I don't have any jurisdiction over the Mrozek case,
我也没有摩罗扎克案的司法管辖权
so there wouldn't be anything to talk about.
所以我们没什么好谈的
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表