剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
We are pursuing every possible theory
我们不会放过任何可能
and every lead into this crime.
放过任何线索
Now, you listen to me.
听我说
Jack Mcallister's the best liar you ever met.
杰克·麦卡利斯特是你见过最出色的骗子
He's still playing you,
他还在玩弄你
and you're letting him get away with it.
而你却任他逃脱
I need to go. Goodbye.
我得挂了 再见
If you want to join me, you're welcome.
你要是想加入 我很欢迎
I mean, no pressure, though. I-I can go alone!
但不勉强你 我可以自己去的
Nice to see you again.
再次见到你真的很高兴
Got a lot of business from your story.
你的报道帮我带来了很多生意
Oh, good. That's great.
真好 太棒了
How did your shoot go?
拍照拍得怎么样
Well, turns out dead fish make very cooperative subjects.
死鱼可是无比地配合啊
How did you choose it -- photography?
你怎么会选择摄影这项职业
Uh, my father bought me
在我小时候
one of those instant polaroids when I was little.
我父亲给我买♥♥了一台拍立得
What about you? How did you choose law?
那你呢 怎么会去当律师
Um, kind of fell into it, actually.
不知不觉就这样了
But I guess I had a knack for it.
但我想我天生就是当律师的料吧
You know, planning several steps ahead
未雨绸缪
and planning out every conceivable worst-case scenario,
为所有可能出现的最坏局面做准备
protecting against it.
并进行应对
How do you protect against every worst-case scenario?
那你是如何应对那些最坏局面的
Well, you start by looking at why what happened.
首先 你得弄明白原因所在
If you know where to look, there's a reason for everything.
如果你知道该从何着手 则事出皆有因
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Sorry?
你说什么
You should come inside.
你该到里面去
Weather -- it's gotten cold.
天气转凉了
Not like when you were here before.
可不像你上次来的那时候
What was that? Three months ago?
上次是什么时候 三个月前吗
Seems like a lifetime.
恍如隔世啊
Violet. Drew.
你好 维尔莉特 你好 德鲁
Jack hiring you can only mean one thing.
杰克请你出马只能说明一件事
It's worse than he says.
事情比他说的更加严重
Actually, Jack hired me mostly out of concern
实际上 杰克请我来主要是因为你
over how rabid and unprincipled he thinks you've become.
他认为你现在变得既偏激又不讲原则
I can't tell you how little I care what he thinks.
他怎么想 我可一点也不在乎
The thing is, I always heard you were one of the good guys
问题是 传闻中的你可是
who'd rather see justice done than waste everyone's time
相比浪费所有人时间在夸大其词的指控上
over overblown charges that are never gonna hold.
更愿意司法♥正♥义得以伸张的好人
Remind me, he confessed, right?
这倒提醒了我 他自己供认的 对吧
To self-defense, not murder.
他说的是自卫 不是谋杀
Got a corporate file that points to Jack
我有公♥司♥文件表明杰克
having embezzled $1 million and a corroborating interview
挪用公♥司♥一百万元 还有一份访谈证据
with the accountant, Matthew Hendricks.
来自一位名叫马修·亨德里克斯的会计
Provided to you by?
谁给你的
You know I can't tell you that.
你知道我不能说
It's got Karsten's fingerprints all over it.
肯定是卡斯顿搞的鬼
No comment.
不予置评
You've got testimony from a lowlife accountant
你的证词来自一名来历不明的会计
and shady bookkeeping given to you
而非法账簿又是来自
by a crook with a personal vendetta.
一位与他有私怨的骗子
It's hearsay, it's circumstantial,
这只是传闻 是间接证据
and we both know it's not enough for murder one.
你我都清楚想要定一级谋杀这还远远不够
Well, I guess we'll just see what the judge has to say.
我想我们还是看法官怎么说吧
You know, you're not how I pictured you.
你跟我想象中的不一样
You're kind of cute, actually.
你其实挺可爱
You have a reputation for being so principled.
你是出了名的讲原则
So it makes me sad to see you go from being
看你从反卡斯顿的斗士
an anti-Karsten crusader to this.
变成现在这副模样 我真难过
Call me if your conscience returns.
什么时候良心发现了 打给我
My name's Sara Hanley.
我叫莎拉·汉利
I was hoping you kept a record of my stay in September.
希望你还保留了我九月份的入住记录
Oh, from September, no.
九月份啊 没有
But I check every guest in myself,
但我亲自登记每一位顾客
and I never forget a face.
见过面的我都记得
Now, you, you have a very nice face,
你长得很漂亮
but I don't remember it.
可我却不记得你
Well, I didn't come up to the desk.
我没过来登记
But...
但是...
he did.
他来过
I can't be sure.
我不能确定
I...might remember him a little bit.
我对他有一点点印象
I.D. and credit card?
身份证和信♥用♥卡♥呢
You know, I forgot my wallet, but I have cash.
我把钱包弄丢了 但我有现金
Well, we got to have I.D. and a credit card.
我们得查身份证 并用信♥用♥卡♥付款
Hey, um, is that a guest book?
这是顾客登记薄吗
Yeah, I make everyone sign in.
没错 我让所有人都登记了
Keep the extra.
这是额外给你的
You still got to sign in.
你还是得登记
Do you mind if I take a look?
你不介意我看一下吧
Sure. Thank you.
当然 谢谢你
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
So, what do we got?
有什么进展吗
Not a lot.
进展不大
I can't get the file
我无法从
from Multinational Builders' Corp excluded --
跨国建筑商有限公♥司♥拿到文件...
We've been over this. Karsten doctored it.
这个已经说过了 卡斯顿把文件修改了
What if I can't prove that?
要是我无法证明呢
I have faith in you.
我相信你
Jack, the case for murder one
杰克 一级谋杀案件
is largely circumstantial, but it's strong.
虽然大部分是偶然发生的 但罪名很重
Plus Karsten still wields a lot of influence in this town.
再说了 卡斯顿在这里仍然有很大的影响力
You really want to roll the dice against him?
你真的要跟他对着干吗
I'm not sure I have much choice.
我别无选择
You know I'm never gonna ask you whether or not you're guilty.
我是绝对不会问你是否真的有罪的
But I have a pretty good idea that you didn't shoot anyone,
但我确信 你没开枪杀人
not even in self-defense.
即使自我防卫你也不会去杀人
And I can't begin to speculate why Karsten is piling up on you
我不知道为什么卡斯顿要置你于死地
and why you're even willing to take this hit.
也不知道你为什么甘愿蒙冤
But I'm not gonna let you hang yourself.
但我是不会让你自我毁灭的
So here's what we're gonna do.
所以我们要这么办
Retract the confession.
你撤销认罪
On what grounds? It was given under duress.
凭什么 说你是被胁迫的
There was no duress, Violet. I'll make the case.
没人胁迫我 维尔莉特 这个交给我
We can refute the evidence
我们可以反驳证据
of your embezzlement of Karsten's funds,
说你没有挪用卡斯顿的资金
your association with the crooked accountant...
说你跟那个不老实的会计没有关系
Good. ... while simultaneously reinvestigating...
好 同时重新调查
the Mrozek murder, coming up with a killer.
摩罗扎克谋杀案 找出真凶
A viable theory with a convictable perp.
这对已定罪的人来说理论上都是可行的
That won't work.
没用的
Look, I know you've tried this already,
我知道这个方法你已经试过了
but I have a lot more experience with criminal litigation.
但是刑事诉讼案件方面我经验更丰富
I have my ways. Stop.
我自有办法 行了
You've dug yourself a real hole here,
虽然你是亲手把自己送进来的
but I'm gonna get you out.
但我要把你弄出去
The best way to do that
而最好的方法
is to solve this crime once and for all.
就是一劳永逸地结了这个案子
I'm the client here, okay? You have to do what I want.
我是客户 所以你得按我说的做
Stay the course. It was self-defense.
继续按照自卫案件处理
Now go after Thatcher, go after phony evidence.
不要去管撒切尔 也不要管什么假证据
Don't let me get stuck with murder one.
不要让我被判一级谋杀罪就行
But don't re-investigate the murder?
也不重新调查案件吗
The real killer doesn't matter.
真凶是谁并不重要
Is this all about Karsten?
这真的都是因为卡斯顿吗
What happened between you two?
你们之间发生什么了
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表