剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
I honestly have no idea. No, where is it?
我真的不知道 不 在哪儿
I don't know.
不知道
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey. Slow down.
冷静点
He stole my phone. No, I didn't!
他偷了我的手♥机♥ 不 我没有
He took it to look at pictures of my friend Jess
他拿去看我朋友杰西的照片
while he plays with his...
同时还玩他的...
Hey, no, no, no.
不不不
And now he says that he forgot where he left it.
而现在他却说他忘记放在哪儿了
Not a crisis, Val.
这不是什么大事儿 瓦尔
Call the phone. It'll turn up.
打个电♥话♥ 它就会出现了
Vic, I'm pretty sure Jess is not into
维克 我很确定杰西不会喜欢
guys who steal phones.
偷手♥机♥的男生
And why are you both not in school?
还有你们俩个为什么都没去上学
We're helping mom set up her restaurant
我们在帮妈妈安排她的餐厅
for uncle Lou's memorial.
为卢舅舅的悼念仪式做准备
When I told you that I needed your help, i actually meant that.
我说需要你们帮忙是认真的
So you need to go upstairs right now and get dressed.
所以你们现在需要赶快到楼上去穿好衣服
Go.
快去
When did this happen?
这是什么时候开始的
You mean when did we become the parents of teenagers?
你是说我们什么时候变成青少年的父母吗
I have no idea.
我也不知道
They're like wild gorillas.
他们就跟野生猩猩一样
With cellphones.
而且还有手♥机♥
Are we up for this?
我们做好准备了吗
I think so.
我觉得做好了
Wait. The kids are upstairs.
等等 孩子们就在楼上呢
Yeah, but...
是啊 但是...
The kids...are 16,
孩子们...十六岁
so they're either on the phone,
所以他们要不就在玩儿手♥机♥
or they're on the computer...
要不就在玩儿电脑
and they're fighting right now,
而且他们现在在吵架
so they really don't care about boring...old...
所以他们真心不在乎无聊的...年长的...
...us.
我们
Do you remember this song?
你还记得这首歌♥吗
This -- this was the summer that we got married.
我们就是在那个夏天结的婚
At the cabin?
在小木屋那里
Hey, I Shh, shh, shh.
我... 嘘嘘嘘
So let's just be 16 for a minute.
就让我们当一会儿十六岁的青少年吧
Let's just be completely oblivious
让我们彻底忘掉所有事
to everything except right here
除了此处
and right now.
和此刻
Morning, Sara.
早上好 莎拉
Hey. Did you bring something for the bake sale?
你为烘焙售卖♥♥会带什么东西了吗
Oh, I completely meant to, but I forgot --
我想带的 但是我忘记...
My mom doesn't bake.
我妈妈不会烘焙
Not a lot.
不是很会
Cake mixes are totally fair game.
蛋糕粉用起来很简单的
It's not like you have to grind your own wheat or anything.
不是说你还要自己磨麦子什么的
Although I did try that once.
不过我真的尝试过一次
I made some amazing pancakes.
我烤了些非常棒的薄饼
Okay, well, see you after school, monkey.
好了 放学见 宝贝
Love you all the way to mars.
爱你一直到火星
Jupiter. Saturn.
木星 土星
And I won't leave until... I know.
而且我不会离开直到... 我知道
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Kate. Yeah?
凯特 什么事
Are you running the fund-raiser auction?
你负责筹款拍卖♥♥会吗
Yeah. Bethany weber was in charge of the auction, but, um,
是的 本来是贝瑟尼·韦伯负责 但是...
she's going through hell...
她现在情况糟透了
with the divorce and everything.
面临离婚还有各种事
Oh, wow. Um, well, I'd like to help.
我想要帮忙
I want to get more involved with the school.
我想多参与学校的事
I was thinking that
我本想我可以
I could donate a family portrait session or something.
捐一副全家福或者什么的
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢你
People will go crazy for that. Okay, great.
人们会为之疯狂的 太棒了
Mom! Okay. Um
妈妈 好吧
I'll, uh,
我会...
I'll -- I'll try and do some baking later on.
以后我会试着做些烘焙
It can't be that hard, right?
也不会那么难 是吧
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but let's be real.
我很欣赏你的热情 但是让我们现实一点
You've got no murder weapon.
你没找到凶器
No one can I.D. T.J. Karsten at the scene.
没人能指认撒切尔·卡斯顿二世出现在现场
There was a valet. Thank you.
当时有一个男侍 谢谢
Who saw a guy with brown hair 200 feet away.
他隔着六十米远看见一个棕头发男人
It's not enough.
这可不够
Look, I went back over the widow's statement.
听着 我重新看了那个遗孀的陈述
There's more there. She's holding out on us.
不止这些 她对我们有所隐瞒
Drew, listen.
德鲁 听着
Karsten and his cash built half this city.
卡斯顿以及他的钱建了半座城市
Don't make an enemy that you can't handle.
不要树立你对付不了的敌人
Crap!
可恶
Look, for 30 years, this guy has spooked
三十年来 这个家伙恐吓
the entire state's attorney's office
整个州检察官办公室的人
into turning a blind eye,
以至于他们对他的行为熟若无睹
but he's not a king. He's a dinosaur.
但他不是个国王 他就是条恐龙
He doesn't scare me.
我可不怕他
He's a T. Rex,
他是条霸王龙
So he should.
所以你该怕他
All that's driving this thing is some rabid prosecutor.
推动这件事的是一个失去理智的公诉人
If T.J. can hold up on the questioning,
如果TJ能顶过询问
we should be okay.
我们应该就没事了
That's quite an "if."
这个如果倒很悬啊
Look, if all else fails,
如果其他都不管用
we can always bring up T.J.'s...cognitive deficit.
我们还可以提出TJ的认知缺陷
That's irrelevant.
那与这无关
There is no deficit.
根本就没有缺陷
Hi, Jack.
你好 杰克
You went to the club that night.
那天晚上你去了俱乐部
No, I told you. I-I went...t-to see Lou.
没有 我说了 我 我是去见卢
But if anyone asks, you went to the club.
但如果有人问 你就说去了俱乐部
You were with Brandy.
说你和布兰迪在一起
That's what I say?
我就这么说吗
Yes, T.J., that's what we all say.
是的 TJ 我们都要这么说
Okay? Yeah.
好吗 好的
All right, so the night Lou died,
好了 卢死的那天晚上
Where were you?
你在哪里
I was at the club.
我在俱乐部
Are you telling the truth?
你说的是事实吗
The truth?
事实
Yes. Tell me the truth. Where were you?
是的 告诉我真♥相♥ 你究竟在哪里
I went to the restaurant to see Lou.
我去餐馆见卢
No, T.J., the club. The club!
不 TJ 是俱乐部 俱乐部
But he said... Where were you?!
可他说... 你当时在哪里
I... went to fix things.
我...是去解决问题
It's useless. I don't understand.
这样没用 我不明白
You asked me--
你问我...
L-listen, babe.
听着 宝贝
You were with me,
你当时和我在一起
all night at the club.
我们整晚都在俱乐部
You found out about Lou when you went home.
你回家后才知道了卢的事
And whatever anyone says,
无论谁和你说什么
that's what you tell them.
你就这么回答
Hmm? That's the new truth.
那就是新的事实
Keep it down. My daughter's sleeping.
小点声 我女儿在睡觉
Sorry.
抱歉
So, did you see Lou the night he died?
那么 卢死的那天晚上你见过他吗
I was at the club.
我在俱乐部
What time did you leave the club?
你什么时候离开的俱乐部
I was at the club.
我一直在俱乐部
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表