剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
What? What's this about?
这是什么
I want to transfer half of my trust
我想把我一半的信托基金
to Kayla and her son.
转给凯拉母子
T.J...
TJ
You're the trustee.
托管人是你
I need you to sign it. I can't do it.
你不签名 就提不出来
Wait, no. Really, I couldn't. I --
等下 我真的不能
No, it's -- it's okay, Kayla.
没关系的 凯拉
Really, it is.
真的
We have plenty of money.
我们有的是钱
If there's one thing that's true about us, it's that.
如果我们有一件事是真实的 那就是这个了
After all, you're family.
毕竟你是我们的家人
So, you lured me all the way out here
所以你把我引到这里来
so you could give away half your money.
是为了转走你一半的资产
And to meet our sister.
还为了见我们的姐姐
Oh, and one more thing -- the best jerky in Wisconsin.
还有 威斯康辛最好的牛肉干
What happened to your car?
你原来的车呢
I wanted something more practical.
我想换辆实用点的
Yeah.
说的也是
Why don't you follow me into town?
你跟我一起回城里吧
I'm having dinner with Val.
我要和瓦尔一起吃晚饭
Actually, Lainie, I'm not going back to the city.
莱妮 其实上我不打算回去了
I've been thinking.
我一直在想
I always wanted to go to San Francisco,
我一直想去旧金山
see that big orange bridge.
看看那座金门大桥
Wait. California?
等一下 去加利福尼亚
By yourself? For how long?
你一个人去吗 去多久
Well, for a while.
一段时间吧
See how it goes.
看情况了
I had a friend who moved out there last year,
我有个朋友去年搬去了那里
and he said he could set me up with a job fixing cars
他说可以帮我在车行里
at -- at an auto dealer.
安排个修车的活
No, that's not a good idea.
不 这可不好
You've always been really good to me.
你一直都对我很好
You've been the best sister I-I could ever wish for.
你是全世界最好的姐姐
So, please, don't fight me on this.
所以 求你了 别跟我争论这事了
But it's so far away.
但是那太远了
You have never even lived by yourself.
你从来没有一个人生活过
It's time I started trying to make sense out of my life.
是时候该追求人生的意义了
I got to stop letting one bad thing that happened to me all those years ago
好几年前发生的那件不好的事
be my whole story.
不能影响我一辈子
That's not my story.
那不是我的人生
My story is just beginning.
我的人生才刚刚开始
Starting today.
从今天开始
Well, why do you have to go so soon?
为什么要走的这么急呢
Why can't you just wait a little while?
为什么不能过段时间再走
I want to be on my own now.
我想要自食其力
I want to be out in the world.
我想去外面的世界闯一闯
Well, the world's gonna be a better place.
外面的世界因你而更美好的
I got a postcard from T.J.
TJ给我寄了一张明信片
He was passing through South Dakota.
他当时正路过南达科塔州
Yeah. I, uh -- I talked to him this morning.
是的 我今天早晨跟他通过电♥话♥
He's in Idaho already.
他已经到爱达荷州了
He, um, took a break from the drive
他停下车休息一下
to do some ice fishing.
去冰上钓鱼了
Selling this place didn't take too long.
没多久就把这里卖♥♥出去了
Sellers' market, I guess.
我想现在是供不应求吧
Just feels so fast.
只是感觉太快了
Yeah, well, you know,
是啊
Val's gonna be in college in the fall,
瓦尔秋天就要上大学了
and I can't walk by Vic's room without...
我每次经过维克的房♥间都不禁...
I know.
我知道
Me neither.
我也是
I don't know how we missed it, Jack.
我不明白我们怎么会忽略了 杰克
All those years he must have been struggling.
这么多年来他一定很挣扎
How did we not see it?
我们怎么就没发现呢
What kind of parents were we?
我们怎么做父母的啊
You're a great mother,
你是个很伟大的母亲
and you always have been.
你一直都是
I didn't hold up my end of the bargain,
我却不是一个好父亲
but I'm trying to make up for that.
但我正在努力弥补
You, uh, start that new job yet?
你开始新工作了吗
Uh, no. No, next week.
不 还没有 下个星期
Well, I hope you enjoy it.
希望你工作愉快
Yeah. Me, too.
我也是
I'll -- I'll talk to you soon.
以后再聊
I wash cars on the street, odd jobs.
我在街上给人洗车 干零活
I have saved the money. I can buy her a plane ticket.
存了一些钱 能给她买♥♥张机票
But still, they tell me no.
但是他们依旧告诉我不行
Mr. Abdaze, this is out of our jurisdiction.
阿布达兹先生 这超出了我们的管辖权
Please.
求你了
An orphan girl in the camps.
一个无亲无故的小女孩住在难民营里
She'll be raped, killed.
她会被强♥奸♥ 被杀死的
Okay, hold on.
好吧 等一下
Hey, Grant. Can I talk to you?
格兰特 能跟你谈谈吗
Ah, two minutes. Go.
只有两分钟 说吧
You see that guy?
你看见那个人了吗
A Somalian refugee with a 6-year-old niece
是索马里难民 他有个6岁的侄女
recently orphaned in a camp outside Mogadishu.
最近在摩加迪沙外的难民营里成了孤儿
Now, he wants to fly her over,
现在 他想让她飞来美国
but since she's not immediate family,
但是因为她不是直系亲属
she's been declined refugee status.
所以无法获得难民身份
Do you know how many people would show up at our borders
如果我们开了这个先例 你知道会有
if we started letting in extended family?
多少人涌进我们国家吗
Everyone is a cousin if you look hard enough.
如果仔细算算的话 大家都是兄弟姐妹
She's 6 years old.
她只是个6岁的孩子
Look, I know someone at the State Department I could call --
我在国♥务♥院♥有几个熟人
I know. I know. You're a fixer.
我知道 我知道你有门路
And I know you're used to getting things your own way.
我也知道你习惯了你的处事方法
But these kinds of problems --
但是这种问题
they're too big, all right? You can't fix them.
太大了 知道吗 你搞不定的
So, I have to do a volunteer project for school,
学校要求我做一个志愿项目
and I was thinking that maybe I can do
所以我在想 或许我可以
an internship for you here.
在这里给你当实习生
Well, this place is pretty chaotic.
这地方很混乱啊
I mean, it's cool, though.
但是挺好的
I think it's great that you're doing it.
我觉得你干这活很好
How was the college tour?
大学参观的怎么样
It was good. Mom drove me a little crazy.
挺好 老妈快把我逼疯了
You're just like her -- you're tough, brave.
你很像她 很坚强 很勇敢
She said you like N.Y.U.
她说你想去纽约大学
Yeah. Um, but I'm not so sure anymore.
是的 但是我现在有点不确定
I'm thinking maybe of taking a year off
我想或许我先休学一年
to travel throughout Europe.
去欧洲转转
Jules has always wanted to see Italy, so...
茱尔斯一直想去意大利 所以...
What? Bad idea?
怎么 这主意不好吗
I was gonna say that, yeah.
我本来是想这么说的
You know, tell you not to do it,
让你别这么做
"Go to college," all the normal parent stuff.
"好好读大学" 就像所有父母会说的那样
And then I realized what a hypocrite I'd be.
但是我意识到这样太虚伪了
Do you love Jules?
你爱茱尔斯吗
Yeah, I think I do.
是的 我想是的
You know, I spent too many years
很多年来
just going with the flow,
我都是庸庸碌碌地活着
You know, not being deliberate with my life, my choices.
没有考虑过自己的生活 自己的选择
You don't get happy just by accident?
幸福不是偶然得来的
You got to make it happen.
你得去追求幸福
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that.
如果我学到了什么 那就是这个
Come on. Fare's on me.
走吧 我付钱
I can't. I'm meeting up with Jules.
我不能去 我要去见茱尔斯
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表