剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Laura, would you mind?
劳拉 能帮个忙吗
I'm not under the hood.
我没在引擎盖下面吧
Now, about those permits.
关于那些许可...
T.J.!
TJ
Someone call 911!
快打911
No. Get Groves. He's in the system.
不用 把格罗夫斯找来 他就在这儿
But Mr. Karsten, he needs an ambulance!
但是卡斯顿先生 得给他叫辆救护车
I know what I'm doing. It's a seizure.
我知道我在做什么 他癫痫发作了
Just call Groves now!
快去找格罗夫斯
I'd like to bring him in for some tests. Why?
我要给他做些检查 为什么
So you can tell me something I already know?
好告诉我那些我早就知道的破事吗
You used to treat his seizures at home.
你以前在家治过他的癫痫
But he hasn't had one in almost two years.
但他这两年都没有发病
Why now?
为什么现在又发作了
Like I told you, he went off his meds.
我告诉过你 他没吃药
I'd like to check his drug levels,
我要检查一下他体内的药物浓度
run an E.E.G.,
做个脑电图扫描
Properly assess the situation.
以便正确评估他的病情
Isn't that what you're doing? He's postictal.
你现在不是正在检查吗 他刚发作过
I won't be able to evaluate his neurological status for hours.
几小时内我没法对他的神经系统状况进行评估
Well, then make yourself comfortable.
那你别拘束 随便坐
Wow! Nothing like my wedding.
和我的婚礼完全不一样
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Formal hotel-ballroom sort of thing?
正式的酒店宴会厅之类的吗
300 guests.
三百个客人
Hey. So, I talked to our friends, and it's settled.
我跟我朋友说了 我们决定好了
You're staying for the wedding.
你们要留下来参加婚礼
Oh, no, we couldn't.
不 我们不行
You have to. You're the heroes of the night.
请务必留下 你们是今晚的英雄
It's gonna start any minute.
婚礼马上就开始了
Well, it is pretty here.
这里很漂亮
Excellent.
太好了
Oh, and also, there's this.
还有这个
Everyone had one at cocktail hour.
鸡尾酒会上每人都有一个
It makes everything... way more fun.
它能让一切更加有趣
Might as well go with it.
恭敬不如从命吧
Take.
拿
T-a-k-e.
T-a-k-e
Drive.
驾驶
D-r-i-v.
D-r-i-v
Nope, told you before, got to add an "e" at the end.
不对 我告诉过你 后面要加个"e"
Well, how am I supposed to remember?
我怎么记得住
You just have to memorize it.
你必须背住
Well, that's not what mom does.
妈妈可不是这么教的
She draws a picture.
她会画画
A picture of what?
什么画
Like for "Drive,"
比如说"驾驶"
she would draw a car with an "E" on the side
她会画一辆车 边上有一个"e"
so I don't forget the "E."
这样我就不会漏掉"e"了
Well, I'm not much of an artist.
我可没什么艺术细胞
Then how am I supposed to remember?
那我怎么记得住
You just have to write it down a bunch of times.
你得多写几次
I don't want to. Oliver.
我不想写 奥利弗
I don't care if I get it wrong.
我才不在乎写没写错
Yes, you do.
你在乎
I know things are hard sometimes,
我知道有时候有些事很难
and you're not always gonna get everything right in life.
生活中 你没法事事都做对
But it is really, really important
但是 最最重要的一点是
to never give up,
永不放弃
To never stop trying.
不断尝试
How's that?
这个怎么样
Weird.
怪怪的
Is that even a car?
这是车吗
Yeah. It's an Impala.
当然 是辆英帕拉
Oh, this was fun.
刚才的约会很开心
"Was"? Well, it's not over yet.
不是"刚才的" 还没结束呢
Not even close to over.
还差得远
Oh, well, I just haven't been on a real date
我很长一段时间
in a very long time.
都没真正约会过了
Well, you're gonna get used to it.
那你可得习惯一下了
Hey. Can I ask you something?
能问你件事吗
Why are you still wearing your wedding ring?
你为什么还戴着结婚戒指
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我...
I mean, I've had it on for so long, it's --
我一直都戴着 它...
It's like a part of my hand now.
它现在就像我手的一部分一样
I don't think that's it.
我不这么觉得
Oh, you don't?
是吗
Well, by all means, explain it to me.
那你得给我解释一下
Okay, I think that you are single
好吧 我觉得二十年来你第一次
for the first time in 20 years, and it scares you.
单身这件事让你恐惧
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, well, it definitely does.
是啊 确实如此
Well, I hope it's not me that you're afraid of.
我希望你怕的不是我
Should I be?
我该怕你吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不
Good.
那就好
Look, Elaine, there's something I --
伊莱恩 有件事我...
Oh, wait! Wait!
等等 等等
Quick, make a wish. Okay.
快 许个愿 好吧
Good?
好了吗
So, what did you wish for?
你许了什么愿
I...wished that life was less complicated.
我希望生活能不那么复杂
Tea and coffee are on the porch!
门廊那里有茶和咖啡
I don't know any these people,
这些人我一个都不认识
but I think I love them, all of them.
但我觉得我爱他们 爱他们所有人
Do you know your eyes are blue, but they're also green
你知道吗 你的双眼蔚蓝中带着碧色
and then there's this rim that's kind of orange?
边缘还稍稍泛着橘色
I was handed divorce papers today.
我今天收到离婚协议书了
I should be here thinking all love is doomed.
我本该觉得所有的爱情注定成空
But right now, that couple -- that couple believes,
但现在 那对情侣相信爱
and that is a beautiful thing.
这是很美好的事
Oh, I don't believe all love is doomed.
我不相信所有的爱情都注定成空
That's good.
那就好
But what if he's right?
但如果他说得没错呢
What if it is all just an evolutionary trick?
如果一切只是进化的把戏呢
I believe that we are more than our DNA.
我相信人生不该由基因来定义
But all we can ever hope for is that
但我们只能期盼
we are where we're meant to be,
一切的际遇皆是命中注定
which I'm certain of right now.
正如我坚信我们相遇是命中注定
I didn't know you were coming over.
我不知道你要过来
Okay. Is this about the dog?
好吧 你是在为狗的事不高兴吗
Because seriously, I can stop pushing it.
若是如此 我可以不逼你喜欢它
Did you used to date that girl that we met at the park today?
你和今天在公园遇到的那个女孩交往过吗
Babe, jealousy? Seriously?
亲爱的 你在嫉妒吗 真的吗
It's a horrible, destructive emotion,
嫉妒是种极其可怕的消极情绪
and it's a total turnoff.
而且让人倒尽胃口
I'm into this. Okay?
我是认真的 好吗
I promise to be straightforward with you,
我保证会对你坦诚相对 毫无隐瞒
and I promise not to lie.
而且绝不对你说谎
You can't promise me you won't break my heart.
你不能保证不会害我伤心难过
No one can promise that.
没人能做这样的保证
I'm just... I'm getting this really strong feeling
我有种强烈的感觉
that I need to get out before it's too late.
我该趁早抽身
Now who's being the drama queen?
你也太小题大做了
Okay, call it what you want.
好吧 随你怎么说我
But I've been through a lot lately,
但我最近经历了很多烦心事
and I just don't think I'm up for the inevitable day
我不认为我能承受在不可避免的将来
when you meet someone else
你另寻新欢
or I go off to college
或是我得离家去上大学
or this thing just runs its course.
又或是情感消退殆尽
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表