剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Can I say something, or is this just a lecture?
我能发表意见吗 还是你只是来教训我的
T.J. Karsten is not gonna get out on bail.
撒切尔·卡斯顿二世不会获得保释的
We are looking for Connie Mrozek, and we will find her.
我们正在找康妮·摩罗扎克 一定会找到她的
Now, can we get real
我们能实实在在
about this vaunted federal investigation of yours?
来看看你吹嘘的联邦调查吗
You blue suits were at this for, what, two years?
你们这些人 已经调查两年了吧
And the one man you had to make your case
而你们手上唯一与案子相关的人
is dead -- because of the investigation.
已经死了 就因为你们的调查
Now, I'm not thrilled about the recent developments,
我并不为最近的进展而骄傲
but I'm the only person that has anything on this family.
但我是唯一一个有他们家族把柄的人
So, please, get behind me
所以 拜托 你要么支持我
or get the hell out of my way.
要么给我让开
Mr.McAllister, why do we need
麦卡利斯特先生 这件案子
another bail hearing in this case?
为什么还要再举♥行♥一次保释听证会
We don't, your honor, if I may.
不需要了 法官大人
It's ridiculous.
简直是无稽之谈
Mr. Karsten was denied bail two days ago.
卡斯顿先生两天前被拒绝保释
Nothing has changed.
现在一切照旧
Your only witness has suddenly gone missing,
你唯一的证人突然失踪
so that's one change.
这是改变之一
Mrs. Mrozek is not our only witness,
摩罗扎克夫人不是我们唯一的证人
she is not missing,
她也没有失踪
and, in any event, we have her statement --
而且无论如何 我们有她的证词
a very strong statement.
她的证词对案件至关重要
By "statement", you mean inadmissible hearsay
你说的"证词"是指这个国家的任何法庭
that no court in this country would ever allow into evidence?
都不会予以采纳为证据的传言吗
Your honor, we are talking about a man charged with murder,
法官大人 现在的案件是有人被指控谋杀
facing a potential life sentence
可能面临终身监禁
with every motivation and resource to flee.
有充足的逃跑动机和途径
Those were the facts two days ago.
这些在两天前是不可否认的事实
Those are the facts today.
今天仍然是
I'm going to set bail at $1 million.
我要将保释金定为一百万美元
I assume you can post that.
这个你可以接受吧
Of course. Thank you. What?!
当然 谢谢 什么
Your honor, respectfully, under section 110-4, no --
尊敬的法官大人 根据110条第4款 不...
I know the statute.
我知道法律规定
You can see I'm a judge up here, right?
你知道我是这里的法官 对吧
The robe and all.
穿法官袍的是我
That was easier than I thought.
比我想象的容易啊
Her son wants to go to Michigan Law,
她儿子想去密歇根大学法学院读书
so now he's going to Michigan Law.
现在可以去了
But he's on his own for the bar exam.
但是司法考试还得靠他自己
You did that?
是你干的吗
Of course. How do you think it happened?
当然了 要不你以为呢
We had a good argument, but I'm not taking any chances.
我们辩论很成功 但我不会冒险的
At 11:30? No.
十一点半吗 不行
12:00? No.
十二点 不行
12:30? No.
十二点半 不行
Seriously? This is harder than getting a table at Alinea.
怎么 比在阿里尼亚餐厅定个位子还难吗
Well, I have to work here until 3:00,
我得在这里工作到三点
and then I need to be at a shoot at 3:15, so...
然后三点一刻去拍照
I'll, um, I'll call you if I have any cancelations.
要是有日程取消我会给你打电♥话♥的
Brutal.
你够残忍♥
Come with me. I need you.
跟我来 找你有事
We need to restructure some data.
我们需要调整修改一些数据
Is that old-man code for "Destroying files"?
这是你们老年人销毁文件的说法吗
I'm not old. Compared to what?
我不老 跟什么比
Can you do this?
你能搞定吗
All of these -- all the directories?
所有这些名录吗
As if they never existed.
要做到不留一点痕迹
As if what never existed?
不留一点什么痕迹
Jack.
杰克
There's something you should know about.
我得告诉你件事
I asked your daughter on a date.
我约你女儿了
You asked Val on a date?
你要跟瓦尔约会
She likes girls. I thought you knew.
她喜欢女孩 我以为你知道呢
I do know.
我是知道
Girls aren't the problem. You're the problem.
喜欢女孩不是问题 问题在你身上
You work here, and you're too old.
你是这里的员工 而且你太老了
I'm not old. Compared to Val?
我不老 跟瓦尔相比吗
A date.
约会
Stop that.
别做那个了
I'm sorry to hear that, Robert.
听到这个我很遗憾 罗伯特
Yeah.
对
Yeah, I'll get into it right away.
好 我马上着手办理
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm having IT do some file housekeeping.
我让信息技术部处理些文件
The federal investigation seems to be --
联邦调查好像...
That was the architect on the Streeterville Project.
刚才是负责斯特维尔项目的建筑师
He's not getting paid.
他拿不到薪水了
Evidently, the bank froze the funding.
很显然 银行冻结了我们的资金
Why would they do that, Jack?
为什么会这样 杰克
I don't know. You don't know.
我不知道 你不知道
No bank has ever done this to me, not in 43 years.
四十三年以来 从来没有银行这么对过我
I'll call them.
我给他们打电♥话♥问问
Don't bother. I'll take care of it myself.
不用麻烦了 我自己处理吧
Are you okay, Jack?
你还好吧 杰克
You seem distracted lately. Distracted?
你最近好像有心事 有心事
Well, I wasn't too distracted to make sure
即使有心事 我也让TJ的保释听证会
T.J.'s bail hearing went our way.
按照有利于我们的方向发展了
No. You pulled some trick with the judge,
不 你跟法官玩了点小把戏
and we got what we needed.
我们得到了我们想要的
But T.J. is still facing a murder charge.
但是TJ仍然面临谋杀指控
I've got the state's attorney breathing down my neck.
我们国家最好的律师就在我眼皮子底下
And now a key piece of my business
但是我的一个主要项目资金
is being shut down by the bank.
却被银行冻结了
What do you think I ought to do, Jack?
你觉得我应该怎么办呢 杰克
Just sit on my ass while
就眼睁睁地看着
everything I care about goes in the toilet?
我在乎的一切毁于一旦吗
Is that what you're saying I'm doing?
你是说我放任一切不管不问吗
What I'm saying, Jack, is get your head in the game.
我的意思是 杰克 你得专心到正事上来
The stakes are very high.
我们赌注下的很高
All right, I'll think about that
好 我会考虑的
while I'm in Michigan returning the judge's favor.
那我先去密歇根感谢法官的帮忙了
The KX-600 listening device --
X-600窃听装置
Extremely powerful, easy to place,
极其强大 易于放置
nearly impossible to detect.
且几乎不可能被检测到
Now, the rules -- no water, no direct sunlight,
记住 不要接触水 避免阳光直射
and keep out of the reach of small children.
不要放在孩子容易接触的地方
It's a choking hazard.
吞食会导致窒息
Also, it works best with a warrant.
还有 要是有授权的话就更好了
Yeah, I'm working on that.
我正在申请
Need to move fast, though. I'm feeling the heat.
得抓紧时间 我感觉到紧迫感了
Share a cab?
要拼车吗
How long we got? 15 minutes,
我们有多长时间 十五分钟
but, see, now we're wasting time talking about it.
但现在我们说话正在浪费时间
Hey, let's keep it clean back there.
请保持后面座位清洁
Yes, sir.
没问题
14 minutes.
还剩十四分钟
Yes?
怎么了
Your 3:00 from the bank is here.
您三点钟约见的银行的人来了
Send him in.
让他进来
Bruce.
布鲁斯
You're not Bruce. No.
你不是布鲁斯 不是
Bruce had another appointment.
布鲁斯另有约会
Come away with me for the night.
晚上和我出去过夜吧
For the night?
过夜吗
You're supposed to be in Milwaukee on a shoot.
你要去密尔沃基拍照
I've got business in Michigan,
我要去密歇根办事
but I can handle it from here.
但我在这就能处理
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表