剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
I hear there's gonna be pancakes soon.
听说早餐有煎饼吃
Is T.J. Karsten in?
撒切尔·卡斯顿二世在吗
I'm Drew Stafford, State's Attorney's office.
我是德鲁·斯塔福 州检察院的
Mr. Stafford?
斯塔福先生
Is there something I can do for you?
有什么能帮到你的吗
Yes, I bought him the Impala.
没错 这辆英帕拉是我买♥♥给他的
Well, I have evidence it was parked
我有证据表明 这辆车当时
for an extended period of time
在小D工作的车♥库♥
at the garage where Lil' D worked.
停了一段时间
I have no idea who that is.
我不知道小D是谁
Real name, Darius Miller.
真名叫大流士·米勒
He was found dead with the gun used to shoot Lou Mrozek.
他死的时候拿着杀害卢·摩罗扎克的枪
Lil' D is the presumed killer.
有人认为小D是凶手
Presumed by some, but not by you, is that it?
有人认为 不是你认为 对吧
Now you're catching on.
现在你转过弯来了
And why is that, Mr. Stafford?
为什么这么说 斯塔福先生
Because this car being there
因为这辆车当时停在那
and Lil' D using the Mrozek murder weapon,
小D拿着杀死摩罗扎克的凶器
that's just too big of a coincidence.
这太巧了
I also have a witness who tells me
还有一位证人告诉我
Lil' D got the gun from your son's car.
小D是从你儿子的车里拿到那把枪的
Why would it have been there?
枪怎么会在那
Someone was hiding it --
有人把它藏在那的
Someone who actually killed Lou Mrozek.
真正杀了卢·摩罗扎克的人
T.J. Again? Or someone who knows him,
又是TJ吗 或者某个认识他的人
someone with access to the Impala.
某个能接触到英帕拉的人
This investigation is active.
调查正在进行
I'm gonna find out who put the gun there.
我会查出是谁把枪放在那的
And when I do, someone is going down for murder.
一旦我找到他 他会因谋杀被捕
Talk to your son.
跟你儿子聊聊吧
Why are we stopping here?
我们为什么停在这
Jack?
杰克
Jack? Are you okay?
杰克 你还好吗
Look. I didn't go running before.
之前我没去跑步
I know. Who was she?
我知道 那女的是谁
It's a federal agent, looking into Karsten.
是调查局的探员 在调查卡斯顿
She wants me to help them.
她想让我帮忙
Well, what did you say?
你怎么说的
That I can't and that I never will.
我说我帮不了 以后也不会帮
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不告诉我
I didn't want to get you into it.
我不想把你牵扯进来
But I am in it, Jack. We're both are.
可我本来就跟这事有关 杰克 我们都是
It's hard... to protect you
要保护你的同时
and -- and tell you everything at the same time.
又要向你坦白一切 这太难了
I never asked to be protected.
我从没要求别人保护我
What I want is to know what's going on,
我只是想知道到底发生了什么
for us to be real with each other.
彼此能开诚布公
You know, I was thinking about what you said,
我在想你说过的话
how to make it last,
要如何长久
not let it just be some evolutionary trick.
而不只是什么进化的把戏
I was being silly.
我当时说了傻话
No, here's how -- by being together.
不 方法就是 在一起
Really together.
真正地在一起
In a way that I never was with Elaine
跟以前我和伊莱恩
and you never were with Drew.
你和德鲁都不一样的方式
And whatever comes, whatever challenges,
不论发生了什么 有什么困难
we'll face them together.
我们都一起面对
Well, that's what I want.
这也是我希望的
I hope we can do that.
但愿我们能做到
We can.
我们可以
I promise...that I will never shut you out again.
我保证以后再也不会有事瞒你
And I will never hide anything or have any secrets.
再也不会隐藏任何事 任何秘密
Do you believe me?
你相信我吗
Yes.
是的
I do.
我信你
Look, I'm just back from trying to position Mcallister,
我刚问过麦卡利斯特的想法
and he's holding firm.
他的态度很坚决
Your lead on his wife might be the only way to flip him.
他妻子也许是搞定他的唯一方式
But what if we got somebody better?
如果我们有更好的人选呢
Like who? Jules Whitman.
还能有谁 茱尔斯·惠特曼
She's an I.T. Tech at Karsten Allied,
她是卡斯顿联合企业的信息技术员
and she's Valerie's girlfriend, Karsten's granddaughter.
是卡斯顿的孙女瓦莱丽的女朋友
She's got a record.
她有前科
Look.
看
She was convicted last year in Seattle
她去年在西雅图
for computer hacking with intent to disrupt the I.R.S.
因针对国税局的黑客行为被定罪
She's a radical with a record
她是个有案底的激进分子
and unrestricted access at Karsten Allied.
还能在卡斯顿联合企业里通行无阻
This girl could be a gold mine.
这女孩可是个宝贝
What about Elaine?
那伊莱恩呢
I don't think she has much value to us.
我觉得她对我们没多大用处
She doesn't know anything.
她什么都不知道
Something happened. It's an obstacle.
发生了点事 有个障碍
What sort of obstacle?
什么障碍
A personal relationship.
私人感情
I have feelings for her.
我爱上她了
Do what you need to do. Your assignment's not changing.
做好你的工作 任务内容不变
Hello?
你好
Sara Hanley?
是莎拉·汉利吗
Mr. Karsten. I'm looking for Jack.
卡斯顿先生 我是来找杰克的
He's gone to park the car.
他停车去了
Fine. I'll wait.
那我就等等他
Come in.
请进
I think I need to get my house key back from you.
看来我得把钥匙要回来
Look, I don't want us to be over,
我不想就这么结束
and I don't think you do, either.
你一定也不想的
There's just too much uncertainty in my life right now.
现在我的生活中有太多不确定因素
We're teenagers. Nothing is certain.
我们还年轻 没有什么是确定的
And besides, you know,
而且你要明白
this relationship feels like kind of a big deal,
这段感情对我很重要
and I don't want you to throw it away
我不想因为你害怕受伤
just because you're scared of getting hurt.
就轻易放弃
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做什么
I promise not to cheat on you...
我发誓不会背叛你
or lie to you, or force you to love my dog.
欺骗你 或逼你喜欢我的狗
Uh, you have to go.
你得离开了
My kids could be here.
孩子们可能在家
So? You said Val knows.
你不是说瓦尔已经知道了吗
Well, knowing you exist is one thing,
知道你存在是一回事
but seeing me drag you into my bedroom is...
看到我拽着你进卧室
that's another.
是另一回事
So, is anybody home?
家里还有别人吗
No. Good.
没有 很好
I really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
I like you, too.
我也喜欢你
But I just ended a 20-year marriage 5 minutes ago,
但我刚刚结束了二十年的婚姻
and, uh, I'm incredibly late for work.
而且我的工作拖了很久了
I have to close tonight.
今晚得解决它
Elaine, I need to say something important here.
伊莱恩 我要说一件重要的事
You're the boss. Get someone else to close.
你可是老板 工作让别人做就行了
I don't know how long Jack will be.
我不知道杰克要多久才回来
It's bizarre, isn't it?
真奇怪 不是吗
This is how it all started.
这是一切的开始
If you hadn't chosen me as a subject,
如果你没有选我做主题
if you'd been another photographer,
如果摄影师不是你
we'd all be a lot happier right now, wouldn't we?
我们现在一定快乐很多 不是吗
I wish things could be different. I do.
我也希望事情没有这样发展
What?
怎么
You think all this was inevitable?
你以为这些都是没法避免的吗
It's not all that hard to walk away, you know, to just move on.
脱身并不是那么难 不过是继续生活
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表