剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
There is no "us."
"我们"之间没什么
"This" is just...
只是...
It's jut two people having fun.
只是两个人共度美好时光
Look, Elaine, I'm not the guy you think I am.
伊莱恩 我和你想象中的人不同
I think that you're the guy who makes me laugh
在我的印象中 你是能让我开怀大笑
and makes me brunch and makes me feel good
会给我做早午餐 会让我感到幸福
and who's not complicated.
毫不复杂的人
And beyond that, I don't really care who you are.
除此之外 我不在乎你是什么人
I mean, no offense.
当然 我无意冒犯
Okay.
好吧
None taken.
我不介意
It was like "drip, drip, drip" all morning,
早上还是大珠小珠落玉盘般漏水
and then "whoosh," and the pipe burst.
突然"哗啦"一声巨响后水管彻底爆掉了
Did you call your landlord?
你联♥系♥房♥东了吗
No, I called my lawyer.
没 我联♥系♥了我的律师
Well, your lawyer thinks
你的律师认为
you might need to call your landlord.
你可能得联♥系♥你的房♥东
Honestly, I don't think I want to raise any issues now.
老实说 现在我可不想再生事端
This is a work space.
这里是工作场合
I'm not supposed to be living here.
我本来就不该住在这里
I talked to Nate, Jack.
我和内特谈过了 杰克
I was gonna tell you today.
我本来打算今天跟你说的
Why are you doing it?
你为什么要这么做
'Cause I need to.
因为这是我该做的事
I can't cooperate with a federal investigation,
我不能主动配合联调局的调查
but I-I have to do something to...
但我...我总得做点什么...
account for what I was involved in.
为我以往的行为负责
Well, that's great. I-I think it's great.
这很好啊 我觉得很好
Well, we'll see.
再说吧
There's things that are gonna come out that I'm not proud of.
会有一些不太光彩的事情被曝光
What things?
什么样的事情
Difficult things.
复杂的事情
But it's not who I am anymore. You know that, right?
但我已经改过自新 你知道的 对吧
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
知道 我当然知道
I'm really ready to move on from all this.
我真的准备好放下往事 继续向前了
Number 16.
16号♥
Number 16.
16号♥
Number 16.
16号♥
Sooner or later...
终有一天...
everybody sits down to a banquet of consequences.
人们将承担自身言行的后果
Hey, you're crazy?
你疯了吗 还要不要命
Hey!
回来啦
Hey, dad. I have homework.
爸爸好 我得去做作业了
You're in first grade.
你上一年级了
He's in first grade.
我的小家伙上一年级了
He'll be studying for his LSATs next year.
明年都能开始准备LSAT了
Not that I expect him to be a...
也不是说我非得让他当律...
Okay. Anyway, how are you?
好吧 话说回来 你还好吗
I-I opened the envelope, the divorce papers.
我打开了那信封 看到离婚协议了
I'm getting a lawyer, Drew.
我会请律师的 德鲁
Of course.
当然
A good lawyer.
一个非常厉害的律师
Y-you should.
你的确需要个好律师
Okay. Doesn't bother you?
好吧 你不介意吗
It's a process.
这是必要的过程
Lawyers are part of the process. I understand.
律师只是其中一环 我能理解
You seem different.
你看起来不一样了
Yeah? I don't know.
是吗 我也说不清
Back into work, I guess.
也许是因为我又投身工作了
New case?
新案子吗
Old case. New again.
旧案子 又重开了
So, you remember that series for Wicker Park,
你还记得维克公园系列照的事吗
"25 rising stars"?
"25位行业新秀"系列照
Hard to forget.
当然记得
Well, I still owe the photo. Like to still do it?
我还没交稿 你还愿意参与吗
You could come by the studio.
你可以找时间来我工作室一趟
You're serious?
你真的要拍我吗
Yeah, I'm serious.
当然 我是说真的
Broken marriage. Working D.U.I.S.
婚姻破裂 终日处理酒驾案
Not exactly rising.
可算不上什么行业新秀
Oh, Drew, you're a great lawyer,
德鲁 你是名优秀的律师
And they still really want you in it.
主办方还是想让你参与这系列
Yeah. All right. Let's do it.
好吧 那就拍吧
Tomorrow?
明天有空吗
Tomorrow is great.
非常有空
Cool.
好极了
Okay.
好嘞
Bye, babe.
再见 宝贝
Bye, mom.
妈妈再见
Appreciate the help.
感谢你的帮忙
We're not going out, are we?
我们该不会要开船出去吧
Sharks.
有鲨鱼哦
This is a lake. No sharks.
这是湖 没有鲨鱼
There are bull sharks.
可能会有白真鯊
There are no bull sharks.
不会有白真鲨的
I've heard there are bull sharks.
我听说这带有白真鲨出没
We're not going out.
我们不会开船出去
I'd prefer that.
那就好
Look, before we get started, I need something from you.
我们开始前 你得帮我个忙
A promise. I protect my sources.
答应我一件事 我会保护我的线人
Unless I'm going to jail,
除非我面临蹲大牢的危险
and then I cough them up in a New York minute.
那我会立马把他们供出来
Joke.
开玩笑的
Okay, what's the promise?
好吧 你要我答应你什么
Look, promise me you'll look into this
答应我 你会帮我查清楚这件事
as part of the investigation.
作为你调查的一部分
Construction accident 26 years ago, 2 deaths.
二十六年前的施工事故 死者两名
What's the story?
背后有什么隐情吗
Well, that's what I need you to tell me.
我就是想让你帮我查清楚这点
Who are they, the two people?
他们是谁 这两名死者
My parents.
我的父母
Vic.
维克
This your kid?
这是你家小孩吗
Yes, Vic McAllister.
是的 他是维克·麦卡利斯特
What's going on?
发生什么事了
He took a stroll across the street...
他在大马路上散步...
That street. Six lanes.
在那条路上 横跨六车道
What are you thinking?
你在想什么呢
It was my fault. I dared him to do it.
是我的错 是我激他横跨马路的
Well, that was stupid.
简直愚蠢至极
And you were stupid to do it.
你也很蠢 居然照做
You should be ashamed of yourself.
你该为自己的行为感到羞耻
I am. You okay?
我在反省了 你还好吗
Yeah.
我没事
Number 16. I made it to go.
16号♥ 帮你打包了
Let's talk about Karsten Allied's
来聊聊卡斯顿联合企业的
Streeterville development.
斯特维尔开♥发♥计划吧
It's a long story.
这事说来话长
I've got all day.
我时间多得是
I have nothing to do.
没别的事干了
Hello?
你好
Yeah?
是吗
Okay, great. Um...
好的 好极了
Grand and Kingsbury.
格兰大道和金斯伯里交界吗
All right, I'll see you in an hour.
好的 我一小时后过去
Make it two.
还是两小时后吧
All right.
好的
Drug dealer.
毒贩吗
Close. Real-estate agent.
很接近 房♥产经纪
All right.
好吧
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表