剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah.
好的
I'm really glad you came.
我很高兴你能来
I am, too.
我也是
All right.
好的
Right here?
这里吗
Okay. Right.
好了 好的
All right.
好吧
Do I look like I'm rising.
我看上去像要升官的样子吗
You are.
是的
And Oliver is so proud.
奥利弗为你骄傲
Having his dad out there, catching all the bad guys.
他爸爸在外面抓坏蛋
I'm rising.
我要升官了
Yeah. All right.
是啊 好的
Great.
很好
Sara...
莎拉
I think Jack might be one of the bad guys.
我觉得杰克可能不是好人
Drew, no. I'm serious. I'm worried for you.
德鲁 别这样 真的 我很担心你
Please don't do this. I'm worried for you.
别这样 我很担心你
You're worried? Sara, please.
你担心 莎拉 拜托
Just please just listen. Drew, come on, now.
请你听我说完 德鲁 别胡扯
I think Jack might have killed Lou Mrozek.
我认为卢·摩罗扎克可能是杰克杀的
What?!
什么
Look, just stop for one second and listen to me.
你先别说话 听我说
There is evidence.
有证据
The coincidence of this whole thing --
这整件事的巧合程度
Jack miraculously shows up in your life
杰克神奇地出现在你的生活中
right when I'm closing in on the Karstens,
就在我调查卡斯顿一家的时候
right when Lou goes to the FBI,
还有当卢准备去找联调局的时候
and right when Lou gets killed.
以及卢被杀的时候
Think about it.
好好想一想
It makes no sense.
这些巧合都说不通
It never has.
无法说通
Hey. I bought a toaster.
我买♥♥了个烤面包机
The pop-up kind, not the one with a door.
弹出式的 不是带门的那种
I like the bread popping up.
我喜欢面包弹出的感觉
Hey, can you hand me that screwdriver?
你能把那个螺丝刀递给我吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you see me at that party before the balcony?
在到阳台之前 你在舞会上有看到我吗
The balcony?
什么阳台
The night we met.
我们遇见的那个晚上
Uh, you were wearing a red dress.
你穿着一条红色的连衣裙
But you didn't see me.
但是你没看到我
Uh, no. I don't think I saw you.
没有 我想我没看到
Why?
为什么这么问
So if I hadn't come out on the balcony...
所以如果我没去阳台...
You okay?
你没事吧
You wanted the toaster with the door, didn't you?
你是想要个带门的烤面包机 是吗
Oh, I saw Drew this morning.
今天早上我见了德鲁
He came by the studio.
他来工作室了
Really? Why?
是吗 为什么去那儿
He's very into the Mrozek case again.
他又开始调查摩罗扎克的案子了
The Mrozek case?
摩罗扎克的案子
He doesn't think T.J. did it.
他不认为人是TJ杀的
Well, he didn't.
不是他杀的
But why is he talking to you about this?
但是他为什么和你说这事
That's totally inappropriate. I mean, the case is closed.
于理不合吧 我是说 案子已经结了
Who do you think did it?
你觉得是谁做的
Who do I think killed Lou Mrozek?
我觉得是谁杀了卢·摩罗扎克吗
I have no idea, Sara.
我不知道 莎拉
That kid lil' D, I guess.
我猜是那个小孩小D
Not T.J.
不是TJ
But why are we talking about this?
但我们为什么谈这个
I was just curious.
我只是好奇
About Lou Mrozek?
对卢·摩罗扎克好奇吗
You know, I don't want to talk about that. Is that okay?
我不想谈那个 好吗
Vic's agreed to see me. I should go.
维克同意见我了 我该走了
Thanks for coming.
感谢光临
New menu, hot chef. I wouldn't miss it.
新菜色 一流厨师 我怎么能错过
So, who can I talk to about getting --
我有个要求 不知该向谁提
Oh, I don't know -- that table by the window?
我想要 窗边的那张桌子
Well, that is a table for two.
那是双人桌
And, uh, there's three of us.
但是我们有三个人
Three? Mmhmm.
三人 是啊
Oh, is it the seafood guy?
是那个海鲜男吗
It's not the seafood guy, is it?
不是那个海鲜男吧 对吧
No. It's my dad.
不是 是我爸爸
You, me, and my dad.
我 你 还有我爸
Come on. It'll be fun.
来吧 不会无聊的
Sauvignon Blanc --
白苏维浓[白葡萄酒]
Zesty with hints of peach and wet stone.
可以用桃子和湿石头点缀助兴
Stop with the gibberish.
别瞎扯
It's not gibberish.
这不是瞎扯
Wet stone?
湿石头
Dad, Aidan wants to ask you some questions.
爸 艾丹想要问你几个问题
I do? What questions?
我有吗 什么问题
I thought so.
我以为你要问
About what?
问什么
About your business. About his business?
你的生意 他的生意
What about my business?
什么我的生意
Yeah, that's why you're here, right?
所以你才来这的啊 不是吗
No, you invited me to lunch.
不 你邀请我吃午餐
I'm enjoying the wine. Thank you.
我很喜欢这个酒 谢谢
It's so funny, because Aidan's
搞笑了 因为艾丹
just pretending to be a wine salesman.
刚一直在冒充葡萄酒推销员
Really? Why?
是吗 为什么
No, she's kidding.
没 她是开玩笑的
I'm not kidding.
我没在开玩笑
Do you collect wine, Mr. Karsten?
你收藏葡萄酒吗 卡斯顿先生
Why are you pretending to be a wine salesman?
你为什么要冒充葡萄酒推销员
Well, go ahead. You can tell him.
说啊 你可以告诉他的
You don't have anything to hide, do you?
你又没有什么不能说的 对吧
Oh, I'm sorry, Lainie.
抱歉 莱妮
I've got to go. Okay.
我要走了 好吧
Thanks for the lunch.
谢谢午餐
You better answer her question.
你最好回答她的问题
I'm doing this for mom.
我是为了妈妈
Hey. You feeling better?
感觉好点了吗
Yeah.
好点了
I'm going out with Vic for a bit.
我要和维克出去一会
Maybe when I come back, we could catch up.
或许等我回来 我们可以聊聊
Yeah, that sounds great, dad.
好 听起来不错 爸爸
All right.
好
Wait. Jack.
等下 杰克
Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?
我能和你说个事吗
Sure. When I come back.
当然 等我回来之后
I got a call from the FBI.
联调局给我打了电♥话♥
The FBI?
联调局
About Karsten. Quincy something-or-other.
问了卡斯顿的事 昆西什么的
I don't know what to do.
我不知道怎么办
That's okay. It's all right.
没事的 没事
Do you remember when you asked me to destroy documents?
还记得你让我销毁文件的事吗
That was a good thing. Trust me.
那是好事 相信我
That's not a problem.
不会有事的
There is a problem.
出问题了
What's the problem?
什么问题
The problem is I didn't destroy the documents.
问题就是 我没有毁掉文件
I kept a copy.
我存了一份副本
Where are they?
你放哪儿了
I think they're safe.
放在安全的地方
Did you say anything to her, Quincy Theringer?
你有对昆西·勒瑞格说了什么吗
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表