剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
There was no point. Jack won't back down.
毫无意义 杰克不会屈服的
You spoke to Jack?
你和杰克谈过了吗
I've been trying to reach him for weeks.
我试着联♥系♥他几周了
Yeah, he-he came by the studio.
是的 他来工作室了
He wanted to... check I was okay.
他来看看我的情况
I mean, you don't have to talk about it.
你没必要谈论这件事
But, like, what happened between you two?
但你俩到底怎么了
W-why did you guys break up?
你们为什么分手
Jack got into this situation where Drew was convinced
杰克卷进这件事 德鲁觉得
that he did something, something criminal,
他做了一些犯法的事
Even though Jack was completely innocent.
虽然他是清白的
And Drew wouldn't drop it?
德鲁不肯放弃
No, so...
对 所以...
I promised never to see Jack again.
我承诺以后不再见杰克了
And the truth is that when I finally ended it with him,
事实上我和他分手后
part of me felt relieved, like both of us should just move on.
我感到一些释然 似乎我俩都该放手
And then I see him today and all that goes out the window.
但今天见了他 这种想法又被否定了
And the feeling comes right back.
我对他的感情又回来了
You know, some people go their whole lives
你知道吗 有些人一辈子
and never feel something like that.
都无法拥有这样的感情
What's going on? I'm going to Jules.
怎么了 我要去茱尔斯那里
Why? Did something happen?
为什么 发生了什么
Don't come near me. What the hell's wrong with you?
别靠近我 你发什么神经
The whole damn time, it was you,
一直以来 都是你
And you let TJ take the blame, and -- and dad --
你让TJ背黑锅 还让爸爸...
I didn't let anyone. Oh, you are so full of crap.
我没有嫁祸他们 你满嘴谎话
And now you've gotten away with it.
现在你逍遥法外了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You make me sick.
你让我恶心
You know we could have taken one car.
我们可以开一辆车的
Let's not take this whole working-together thing too far.
别真以为我们一起合作了
It's nice the way you gunned it past me at the light.
在信♥号♥♥灯那儿加速 你牛
You gonna cut me off at every intersection?
每个十字路口都要超我是吧
Damn straight.
没错
No one's seen him in months.
几个月都没人见到他了
I'm guessing he cleared out of town
我想他已经出城
and is laying low somewhere.
躲到什么地方去了
What is that?
那是什么
It smells like a zoo in here.
闻着简直像是动物园
Maybe he went back to the motherland.
可能他回自己的祖国了
What kind of guy leaves his dog at home to starve?
什么人会把狗留在家里活活饿死
A guy who doesn't know he's not coming back.
也许他不知道自己回不来了
John Doe found in abandoned vehicle last week?
是上周被遗弃在车里的无名氏吗
No, that's not him.
不 不是他
This one was found in a burned-down building.
这人是在被烧毁的楼里发现的
Right time frame.
时间很吻合
Yeah, but his height 5"7'. He's too short.
是 但这人身高一米七 他太矮了
So, let me ask you...
我来问问你
Zarek -- he comes after you
扎瑞克 他袭击你
and says, "Oh, by the way, I offed Brandy."
还说 "对了 是我♥干♥掉了布兰迪"
Why didn't you do anything about it then?
你那时为何什么都没做
I didn't have any proof.
我什么证据都没有
But you're right.
不过你说得对
I turned a blind eye to a lot of things.
我对很多事情视而不见
I'm not proud of it.
我对此感到羞愧
Body here -- dumped in a river,
尸体在这里 被扔在河里
missing its head and its hands.
无头无手
No dental records, no fingerprints.
没有详细记录 没有指纹
Could be him, but no way to know for sure --
可能是他 但是没法确认
Wait. Wait.
等等
That's from the Polish National Coat of Arms.
这是波兰国家盾徽上的图案
It's the same thing that's on his wall.
和他家墙上的一样
Without Zarek to testify,
没有扎瑞克作证
we can't connect Karsten to Brandy.
我们无法把卡斯顿跟布兰迪联♥系♥上
There's no murder charge.
无法进行谋杀指控
Doesn't matter. Now we know Karsten killed Zarek.
没关系 现在我们知道卡斯顿杀了扎瑞克
No doubt Karsten's a killer,
毫无疑问卡斯顿是凶手
but chopping off a guy's head and hands
不过把人的头和手砍下来
and dumping him in a river?
然后把尸体扔到河里
He's got people who take care of the details.
肯定有人帮他跑腿
People like you, you mean?
你是说像你这样的人
I never did anything like that.
我从没做过这种事
Your hands are clean.
是啊 你多干净啊
Look, there were lines I never crossed,
无论他多么希望我去做
no matter how much he wanted me to,
有些底线我是绝对不会跨过的
which is why I'm here with you. You got it?
所以我才会在这里 明白了吗
Okay, then.
好吧
How do we connect Karsten with the murder
那该怎样指控他犯了谋杀罪
with a dead trigger man and no hard evidence?
枪手死了 也没有直接证据
You're the fixer. Fix it.
你是专家 你来搞定吧
You shot Zarek,
你开枪杀了扎瑞克
then had his body dumped in the river,
把他的尸体扔在河里
minus the head and hands.
砍掉了头和手
Jack's recounted the whole thing.
杰克弄明白了整件事
How the hell did he come up with all that?
他怎么会想到的
He says he saw you do it.
他说他看见你干的
He's claiming he was there.
他声称他当时在场
I didn't think he had the stones.
我觉得他是在虚张声势
So, what are you gonna do about it?
那你打算怎么办
Witaj przyjacielu.
你好 我的朋友
Witaj przyjacielu.
你好 我的朋友
Musimy porozmawiac.
我们需要谈谈
Of course.
当然
Watch the store, please, Noah.
看好店 诺亚
These young men -- they have no idea.
这些年轻人 你想像不到
They never struggled.
他们从不努力
How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child.
忘恩负义的孩子简直比毒蛇还要狠
This is true.
说得对
My son hates me.
我的儿子恨我
That crazy boy in there, Noah --
那个疯小子 诺亚
he's easier to talk to than my own son.
跟他谈话比跟我儿子还容易
Screw them.
别管他们了
Someday, they will be old men like us.
总有一天 他们也会像我们这么老
Then they will see.
那时他们就明白了
But by then, we'll be dead.
但到那时 我们都死了
Na zdrowie.
干杯
Right now, we are still alive, my friend.
现在 我们还活着 我的朋友
His name is Mikolaj.
他叫麦克莱
He's the man you need.
你要找的就是他
When the branch is rotten, you must cut it off
树枝如果烂了 你就得砍掉它
before it infects everything.
以免它影响别的部分
Hey, don't answer your phone much?
你不怎么接电♥话♥吗
Hey. I'm sorry. I've been busy.
抱歉 我最近很忙
In fact, I got to be somewhere right now.
实际上 我正要去个地方
I have something for you.
我有东西给你
It's about that thing you asked me to look into --
是关于你让我查的那件事
You know, your parents.
你的父母
Yeah, they died in a Karsten Allied
他们死于卡斯顿联合企业的
construction accident -- building collapsed.
一次施工事故 大楼塌了
I know that already. Yeah, precisely.
我已经知道了 是的 很对
That's it. What's it?
就是那样 是哪样
That's all the available info.
只有这些信息
I checked city records, hospital archives -- nada.
我查了城市记录 医院档案 什么也没有
No accident report, no police report,
没有事故报告 没有警♥察♥报告
no death certificates.
也没有死亡证明
Your parents were undocumented immigrants,
你的父母是无证移♥民♥
easier to make disappear.
很容易人间蒸发
Even the building-code paperwork was destroyed in a fire
大楼的有关文件也在事故发生一周后
one week after the accident.
毁于一场大火
Someone scrubbed it all.
有人把证据抹掉了
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表