剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
and then we plan to move to Ann Arbor.
我们打算搬去安阿伯市
My friend has a waitressing job for me there --
我朋友给我找个了个服务生的工作
A great place.
那是个好地方
Don't do that. Stay.
别这样 留下来
I-I've been thinking -- maybe if --
我一直在想 如果...
if you don't leave,
如果你不走
then I could bring some clothes over to your place,
我就可以拿些衣服放到你家
and I could leave them there, like, all the time, you know?
可以一直放在那 你明白吗
We could -- we could live together.
我们可以 住在一起
You're a good guy.
你是个好人
You've been real nice to me and Amy --
你对我和艾米都很好
A real friend.
是个真正的朋友
Don't you like me?
你不喜欢我吗
I do.
喜欢
T.J., I-I do, but --
TJ 我喜欢你 但是...
What?
怎么了
Well, there are many reasons.
原因有很多
The biggest one is your father.
其中最大的原因是你父亲
Well, what do you mean?
这是什么意思
Listen, T.J., I know this --
听着 TJ 我知道的
Your father will do whatever it takes
你父亲会不择手段
to make sure it never happens between us.
阻止我们在一起的
We can't get around that.
我们应付不来的
Are -- are you -- do you --
你...你想...
Do you want to take him to school today?
你想送他上学吗
You ready, bud?
准备好了吗 伙计
Wave to mommy.
跟妈妈再见
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
You are a little early, don't you think?
你来早了点 不是吗
You're not supposed to be here until 3:00.
你应该三点到的
Well, I was in the neighborhood,
我刚巧在附近
and I thought,
然后我就想
"you know, I should show Elaine
也许我应该给伊莱恩看看
this new Malbec."
这瓶新到的马尔贝克红酒
You think you can just come in here whenever you like, huh?
你觉得你可以想来就来吗
It's fun to come up with excuses to be in the neighborhood
这样很有意思 找个借口过来
so that I can just drop by and say,
然后顺便来这里说声
"hey, I was in the neighborhood."
"我刚巧在附近"
What do you mean, "excuses"?
你说"借口"是什么意思
To see you.
来见你
Look, Elaine, am I crazy?
伊莱恩 我疯了吗
Am I imagining this thing between us?
你我之间的事是我一厢情愿吗
There's no thing.
你我之间没有什么事
You're married. I know.
你结婚了 我知道
Yes.
是的
Now, that doesn't mean I can't be attracted to other people,
这不意味着我不会被别人吸引
but... You're attracted to me?
但是 你被我吸引了吗
What I'm trying to say is that I --
我想说的是 我...
Are you attracted to me?
你被我吸引了吗
We can't have this conversation.
这个话题到此结束
Because I-I am attracted to you.
因为我被你吸引住了
Stop.
打住
Stop what?
打住什么
I think
我觉得
I think maybe you should start
我觉得你应该
doing your deliveries in the evening,
晚上再来送货
and I'm gonna have my night manager, Marco,
我会让我的夜班经理马尔科
do the buying.
负责采买♥♥
Wait, seriously? You mean that?
等等 你说真的吗
Okay.
好吧
I totally hear you.
我明白了
You have a customer.
你有客人
We're closed. Sorry.
我们打烊了 抱歉
Mrs. Mcallister, hi.
麦卡利斯特夫人 你好
I, uh -- I'd like to talk to you.
我想跟你谈谈
It's personal.
私人问题
What is it?
什么事
There's something I wanted to let you know.
有些事我想让你知道
Your...
你的...
Your husband -- he, um --
你的丈夫 他...
Well, he and I...
他和我...
We fought a hard battle.
我们经历了一场苦战
And now that the case has been dismissed, I just --
既然案子已经结案
I wanted to apologize for any annoyance
我想向你道歉
I might have caused you or your family.
我可能给你和你的家人带来了困扰
Annoyance?
困扰
My brother was in jail for three days because of you.
我弟弟因为你被关进监狱三个月
Well, we may have been too aggressive.
我们可能过于激进
I may have been too aggressive.
我可能过于激进
And for that, I'm sorry -- truly.
为此 我很抱歉 真的
Thank you for hearing me out.
谢谢你耐心听我说
You know, there is one more thing.
对了 还有一件事
Hey, um, I've left you a few messages.
我给你留了几条信息
Well, I'm on my way down, so I'll see you soon.
我在过去的路上 一会儿见
Mr. McAllister, I was brought in to manage this office
麦卡利斯特先生 我接任这个职位
to clean up the mess made by Drew Stafford and Larry Abrams
是要处理德鲁·斯塔福和拉里·艾布拉姆斯
on the, uh, Mrozek murder investigation.
在摩罗扎克谋杀案中造成的麻烦
We acknowledge that case spun out of control.
我们承认这个案件失去控制了
Well, we can agree on that,
的确如此
but I don't understand why you wanted me to come in.
但我不明白你为什么要我来
We respect the contributions made by the Karstens
我们赞赏卡斯顿家族
to the community, to the Mayor, the state's attorney,
对社会 对市长 对州检察官
to both of their election campaigns.
以及他们两位的竞选所做的贡献
I just wanted to make sure we're good.
我只是想确保我们之间没问题
I no longer work for Thatcher Karsten.
我不再为撒切尔·卡斯顿工作了
Really? I had no idea.
真的吗 我不知道
Well, I'm sorry to have wasted your time.
抱歉浪费你的时间了
Yeah.
没事
Don't be too hard on Stafford.
别对斯塔福太严厉
He was just doing his job.
他只是在做他的工作
I saw Elaine today.
我今天见了伊莱恩
The Osso Bucco at her place --
她那里的小牛骨
best I ever had.
是我吃过最棒的
Howard?
霍华德
May I ask why Jack McAllister was just --
我能问问为什么杰克·麦卡利斯特...
No, you may not.
不 你不能
Here's how it goes from now on.
从现在开始
I talk, and you nod appreciatively.
我说话 你感激地点头就好了
You're on probation, Stafford.
你在察看期 斯塔福
I'm well aware I was a little ambitious and --
我知道我野心大了点
Good.
很好
Then be aware of these.
那就搞清楚这些
New cases, all yours,
新案子 都由你完成
the only cases you'll work.
你只能处理这些案件
Sir, I'm a first-chair prosecutor.
先生 我是首席检察官
You're giving me D.U.I.s? I am.
你要让我处理酒驾案吗 是的
And let me be crystal clear --
我跟你说清楚
your eyeballs wander one millimeter from those sons of bitches,
你的视线要是有丝毫偏离这些案子
and you can kiss your career in government goodbye.
你就可以和你的政♥治♥生涯说再见了
The Lou Mrozek case is over.
卢·摩罗扎克的案子结束了
I was at the prosecutor's office,
我刚才在检察官办公室
wrapping up some stuff with T.J.'s case.
给TJ的案件做些扫尾工作
I ran into Drew Stafford.
我碰见了德鲁·斯塔福
He said he came by the restaurant.
他说他去了餐馆
Yes, he did.
是的 他去了
What did he want?
他想干什么
Well, believe it or not,
你可能不会相信
he wanted to apologize for putting our family through hell.
他想为他给我们家造成的痛苦道歉
Anything else?
还有别的吗
Yeah, he said he read a review of my ossobucco
他说他读到一篇报道 关于我的小牛骨
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表