剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
"Flousted" isn't a word, but...
"嘲弄"严格来说不是个单词...
My intel says things are going down
我意识到现在在奥本格雷沙姆
in Auburn Gresham right now. It's heavy!
情况不妙 而且事情严重
These people have no rights.
那些人没有基本权利
I want us to tell their story.
我想把他们的故事公之于众
Aren't you gonna get your camera?
你难道不想带上你的相机吗
Oh, I-I don't know.
我不知道
I-I booked this job on... home beekeeping.
我已经签了一份家养蜂的工作了
Hanley, you're wasting your talents!
汉利 你这是在浪费天赋
Take a risk!
冒点风险
Get messy.
惹点麻烦
Thatcher. You wanted to see me?
撒切尔 你找我是吗
Brandy Korskaya.
布兰迪·考斯卡娅
Drowned in her bathtub. Under the influence.
吸毒过量 淹死在自家的浴缸里
How does that happen?
这事是怎么发生的
I guess it was a convenient tragedy.
我想这只是个凑巧的悲剧
So you figured it out all by yourself
所以你自己把这事解决了
to show some initiative. Is that it?
来彰显主动权 对吗
Yeah.
对
I knew what you wanted.
我知道你想要什么
You were wrong.
你错了
I did what needed to be done.
我做了该做的事
You don't decide that -- ever!
你没权决定这个 根本没有
I watched you when I was a kid.
当我还是个孩子的时候 就仰视着你了
What I am, I learned it from you.
不论我的本质如何 都是学自于你
You killed a mother.
你杀了一位母亲
You made her child an orphan.
你让她的孩子变成了孤儿
What do I tell my son?
我要怎么跟我儿子交代
From now on,
从现在开始
you do exactly what I tell you and nothing else,
我说什么你做什么 不准做多余的事
you understand?
明白了吗
Now get out.
现在滚出去
Is there a code word?
需要对暗号♥吗
What?
什么
This bench thing is neat.
这张长凳很整洁
Very "Three Days of the Condor".
很有《秃鹰七十二小时》的感觉
I'm sorry. Who are you?
抱歉 你是谁
The queen of France. And you?
法国王后 你是哪位
Drew stafford. Drew stafford. I knew it.
德鲁·斯塔福 德鲁·斯塔福 我就知道
Quincy Theringer.
昆西·勒瑞格
I was supposed to meet Serena.
我是来见瑟琳娜的
She quit, 'cause you annoyed her so much.
她不来了 因为你让她觉得很烦
Not really.
也不是这样
I mean, you did annoy her, but that's not why she quit.
你确实让她很烦 不过她不来不是因为这个
Well, what, then? Her house burned down.
那是什么原因 她家起火了
Her granny died. She broke her toe.
她祖母去世了 她伤了脚趾头
I'm really not at liberty to say.
我真的不能说
Okay, Ms. Theringer. No one calls me that.
好吧 勒瑞格女士 没人这么称呼我
Okay, Quincy.
好吧 昆西
You're the head of the task force now? Affirmative.
你有听说过特遣队吗 有
So you know about the Lou Mrozek case?
所以你知道卢·摩罗扎克那个案子吧
The case is closed. Your C.I. O.D.'d in the tub.
那案子已结了 你的线人吸毒过量死在浴缸
Yeah, I don't believe that.
对 但我不相信
I spent some time with her. That girl was clean.
我和她处过一阵子 那女孩不吸毒
You look pretty clean yourself. Ever known a drug addict?
你看起来也不吸毒 怎么知道吸毒者什么样
Don't answer that. They're professional liars.
不用回答这问题 他们都是职业骗子
Will you just look at this, please?
你能看看这个吗 拜托了
It's T.J. Karsten's impala.
这是TJ·卡斯顿的雪弗兰黑斑羚汽车
It was parked at the garage where Lil' D was... Who?
它就停在小D的那个修车厂... 谁
Darius Miller,
大流士·米勒
the kid they're saying shot Lou Mrozek.
据说是他枪杀了卢·摩罗扎克
He worked at the garage.
他在那个车厂工作
His boss told me
他老板告诉我
that Lil' D found Mrozek's .38 in a car.
小D在一辆车上发现了摩罗扎克的点38手♥枪♥
Now, if I can get him to admit the car in question
现在 假如能让他承认我们说的那辆车
was indeed T.J.'s impala.
就是TJ的雪弗兰黑斑羚汽车
Well, it's what I thought all along.
我一直在想的就是这个
Karsten family killed one of their own.
卡斯顿家族谋杀了一个自己人
It's a murder. Go tell your murder people.
这是谋杀 回去找刑事科的人说
I can't.
不行
Howard Goss doesn't want to hear this from me.
霍华德·格斯不想听我说
He thinks I'm crazy.
他觉得我疯了
Well, I'm sure when you show Mr. Goss
我相信当你向格斯先生展示
a clipping of an antique-car auction,
一辆古董车的拍卖♥♥信息的剪报时
he'll revise his opinion of you. Just ask Serena.
他会改变对你的看法 拜托问下瑟琳娜
I may have annoyed her, but she and I had...
我可能是惹恼了她 但是我和她之间...
Serena is gone. This is a murder case.
和瑟琳娜无关 这是一件谋杀案
Take it up with your office, Lil' drew.
带着你的东西回办公♥司♥ 小D亲友团
What are you wearing -- I mean, doing?
你现在穿着什么衣服 我是说 你在干嘛
I'm wearing what I always wear,
我穿着我平常穿着的衣服
and I am packing up lenses.
正在打包镜头
Are you nervous about your meeting?
你要参加会议紧张吗
I shouldn't be.
不会
I went to law school with this guy.
以前我和他一块儿上的法学院
He's a big deal now.
现在他可是个大人物了
His firm's one of Karsten Allied's biggest rivals,
他的公♥司♥是卡斯顿联合企业最大的竞争对手之一
so could be a good fit.
或许会不错
You sound hopeful. I like that.
听起来你满是期待 我喜欢
How about you?
你怎么样呢
You're, uh, off to shoot some home beekeeping?
你准备离家去拍一些家养蜂的照片对吗
Uh, actually, no. Something interesting came up.
其实不是的 发生了些有趣的事
More interesting that domesticated bees?
比家养蜂更有趣吗
I don't want to jinx it. I'll tell you about it later. Okay.
我不想坏了这事 之后再告诉你 好
Look, I wish we could have dinner, but I-I got
我也希望今晚我们能一起吃晚饭 但是
my, uh, kids' birthday tonight, so...
晚上是孩子的生日 所以...
Well, I'll be thinking about you.
我会想你的
I'm always thinking about you.
我也会想你的
Look, son, I understand what you're going through.
儿子 我明白你正在承受的痛苦
I do, really.
我懂 真的
But everyone experiences loss.
谁都会失去
I went through it when I was your age.
我和你一样年纪的时候也有过
And I survived.
我熬过来了
If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger?
是不是如果我没死 我会变得更坚强
Yeah, yeah, something like that.
对 对 差不多就是那样
What does that even mean?
可是那到底是什么意思
** I may get weary *
* 我或许会疲惫
** Women do get weary *
* 女人会觉得疲惫
** Wearing the same shabby dress *
* 穿着破旧的衣裙
** But when I'm weary *
* 当我疲惫时
** Try a little *
* 请对我
** Try a little tenderness *
* 尝试一点温柔
What in the hell?!
你有病啊
The nerve, really! I am so sorry, Miss Dumond.
你胆子不小 非常抱歉 杜蒙德女士
Okay, yeah, how are you gonna fix it, huh?
是吗 那你要怎么弥补
Oh, I don't know. Maybe if I do this.
我不知道 这样可以吗
Suzanne?
苏珊娜
I'm tired of pretending.
我不想再伪装了
But some people won't understand.
但有些人不会理解
I don't care. I love you.
我不在乎 我爱你
Suzanne?!
苏珊娜
Get back to work.
回去工作
Hey, kid.
小子
I don't know what you're up to, but get on out.
我不知道你想做什么 但你可以走了
You're fired.
你被解雇了
Dad?
老爸
Dad?!
老爸
I don't want to work here anymore.
我不想在这里工作了
T.J.! I want to live on my own.
TJ 我想要自力更生
That's not practical. It is.
那不现实 我可以的
Some things I haven't done because you told me not to,
你告诉我有些事不要做所以我就没做
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表