剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
and that's all there is.
只有这些
No soul, no afterlife,
没有灵魂 没有死后的世界
no reincarnation.
也没有轮回转世
So Brandy's just nowhere now? And mom?
所以布兰迪消失了吗 妈妈也是吗
T-they're not in pain. They're not suffering.
他们不会感到痛苦 也不会遭受折磨
They're just...gone.
他们就只是...离世了
I don't think that's right.
我不认同你的看法
I think Brandy's in a better place.
我觉得布兰迪在一个更美好的地方
Mom, too.
妈妈也是
That's what I believe.
我一直这么坚信着
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
Don't forget your meds.
别忘了吃药
Yeah, my family used to take a lot of road trips.
以前我家人经常一起开车自驾游
I'd squeeze between my parents in the front of my dad's pickup.
我和我爸妈一起挤在爸爸的皮卡车前排
And whenever we crossed a state line,
每当我们穿过州界的时候
I'd make a wish and he'd let me honk the horn.
我都会许愿 而且他会让我按喇叭
But I thought that if I honked the horn at the exact moment
因为我认为 车前轮在一个州
when the front wheel was in one state
而后轮在另一个州的那个瞬间
and the back wheel was in another,
如果按下了喇叭
the wish would come true.
愿望就能成真
You don't talk about your parents much.
你都不怎么提到你父母
Well, they've been dead a long time.
他们已经过世很久了
And when the Karsten family adopted you,
卡斯顿家收养你的时候
did they give you any kind of help, someone to talk to?
他们有给你提供什么帮助吗 比如谈心的人
No.
没有
Why did they do it, adopt you?
他们为什么会收养你呢
Well, dad was a construction foreman
我父亲给卡斯顿联合企业
at Karsten Allied for 17 years.
做了十七年的建筑工头
Thatcher came to trust him, rely on him.
撒切尔很信任他 也很倚重他
I think maybe he felt
我想 大概是他觉得
that he owed it to my father to take me in.
对我爸有所亏欠 得收养我
Look.
看
Make a wish.
许愿吧
She's a photographer for Wicker Park magazine.
她是《迷情公园》杂♥志♥的摄影师
Oh, look. Her photo essay on Chicago's best burger,
看呐 她的关于芝加哥最棒的汉堡的图片报道
really cutting-edge stuff.
真是新潮啊
You have absolutely no interest in bonding with my dog, do you?
你对我的狗一点兴趣都没有吗
Mushroom hunters. Fascinating.
采蘑菇的人 棒极了
If you and I are gonna get serious about this,
如果我们真的要交往
you got to get serious about George, okay? He's part of the deal.
你得对乔治好点 他是交往的一部分
Cabbage roses and baby strollers.
西洋玫瑰和婴儿推车
Oh, my god.
我的天
My grandfather.
我的祖父
Ooh! The plot thickens.
事情变复杂了
Do you think that's how she met your dad?
你觉得她就是这么认识你♥爸♥爸的吗
I don't know. I don't care.
不知道 我不关心这个
I left my keys at your house. I got to run back.
我把钥匙落你家了 我得跑回去取
Can you please stay and try to bond with my dog?
能请你待在这 看好我的狗吗
Hey, stranger. Been a while.
哟 稀客 来了有一会了吧
I'm not used to seeing you in the light of day.
在白天见到你可真不习惯
Delphine, Val. Val, Delphine.
戴尔芬 这是瓦尔 瓦尔 这是戴尔芬
Hi, George! How you doing?! I missed you!
乔治 最近过的怎样 我可想死你了
Del, I got to run. Take care, okay?
戴尔 我得走了 保重
You guys are together?
你们俩在一块了吗
Yeah.
对
Watch out. She's a wild ride.
小心点 她可是野性难驯
As soon as she's got you, she's bored.
一旦她彻底得到你 就对你没兴趣了
Broke a lot of hearts in my crowd.
在我的朋友圈里面 打碎了一地芳心啊
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么告诉我这个
Sorry. None of my business.
抱歉 我多管闲事了
Shouldn't have said anything. Nice meeting you.
不应该说的 很高兴能见到你
Bring.
捡回来
Do you guys need any help? Yes!
你们需要帮忙吗 是的
It looks like a broken fuel line.
估计是燃油管裂了
Great -- I knew we should have
真是好消息 我就说了应该在婚礼前
had the car checked out before the wedding.
就把车检查一遍才对
You're getting married?
你们俩要结婚吗
No. No, not us.
不 不是我们俩
Uh, my college roommate, Helen,
我大学室友 海伦
is marrying Tom's climbing partner.
要嫁给汤姆的登山队友
We introduced them, and I'm in the ceremony.
是我们撮合的 我受邀参加婚礼
Tom's giving a toast. And if we miss it...
汤姆要致祝酒词 如果我们没赶上
I'm going to kill you.
我会宰了你的
Where's the wedding? About 90 miles away.
婚礼在哪举♥行♥ 大概还有九十英里
They rented some old house in the middle of frigging nowhere.
他们在荒郊野岭租了个老房♥子
We'll take you.
我们送你们过去
No. We couldn't ask you to do that.
不 可不敢这么麻烦你们
No, seriously. We have nowhere to be.
不会 说真的 我们也没什么地方要去
Oh, my god. Thank you so much!
天呐 太谢谢你们了
See? Karma at work. Thank you.
看到了吗 好人有好报 谢谢你们
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
I'm Jules. Aidan.
我是茱尔斯 我是艾丹
I was just cleaning up.
我在做扫除
Okay. Have fun with that.
好吧 好好享受
I'm just looking for my keys.
我在找我的钥匙
Oh, you're Val's friend, right?
你是瓦尔的朋友对吧
You got it.
答对了
You work at Karsten Allied? Uh, yes.
你在卡斯顿联合企业上班吗 是的
What do you do there?
你是做什么的
I.T.
信息技术
I'm a Pisces, I grew up in Tampa,
我是双鱼座 在坦帕市长大
and I like long walks in the park.
嗜好是在公园漫步
Sorry. I don't mean to be nosy.
抱歉 我不是故意要打听的
So, who are you?
你是谁
I am a friend of Elaine's.
我是伊莱恩的朋友
Friend, huh? Got it.
朋友啊 知道了
Here they are. I got to get going.
找到了 我得走了
Nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
You know, the truth is, we're both down on this wedding.
知道吗 其实我们都不看好他们结婚
Why? Eh, they're 22.
为什么 他们才二十二岁
You know, who gets married at 22? I did.
谁会在二十二岁结婚啊 我啊
I was 23. It was different back then.
我是二十三岁 你那时候情况不一样
Hey. Easy, now.
现在更简单了
We're genetically programmed
从遗传学的角度上来说
for relationships to last 3 to 5 years.
恋人关系能维持三到五年
How long have you two been together?
你们俩在一起多久了
3 1/2 years.
三年半了
So our days are numbered, really.
咱俩能在一起的日子可不多了
Stop, Tom.
别说了 汤姆
The long-term thing is clearly working for these two.
他俩的爱情会天长地久的
Eh, we're doing all right.
我俩现在挺好的
How are you supposed to know
你怎么知道
that the person you want to be with now
你现在想要跟他在一起的人
is the person you're going to want to be with in 20 years?
和你想共度今后20年的人是同一个
I guess, ultimately you don't.
你不会知道的
You don't?
不会吗
No. It's a leap of faith.
不 这只关乎信任
Well, it's not about faith. It's about our DNA.
这和信任无关 是我们的基因在作祟
I mean, when you start out, there's this surge of magic.
当你爱上一个人 会产生一种魔法
But all that's just an evolutionary trick
但那只是为了让人们生育后代的
to make people have babies.
进化的把戏
I really hope this isn't your wedding toast.
我真心希望这不是你的婚礼祝酒词
We need city hall to I don't care about excuses, Byron.
我们要让市政厅... 我不想听借口 拜伦
We need to break ground.
我们得开始动工
Mr. Karsten, what I'm trying to say is --
卡斯顿先生 我想说的是
You didn't tell me you'd be in here.
你没告诉我你会在这里
T.J., this is a meeting about Streeterville.
TJ 这个会议是关于斯特维尔项目的
It doesn't concern you.
和你没关系
It smells like fish in here.
这儿有股腥味[癫痫症先兆]
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表