剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
You might find other girls who are lovelier
你也许会找到你更爱的女孩
but never one so real.
却再也找不到这么真实的了
I love this view.
我超爱这个景
You can see the whole life of the city.
你能看到整座城市的生命
My life.
我的生命
It started over there, now it's here.
它从那儿开始 现在在这里
And with all the things I built in between.
还有我在这儿所建立的一切
Things we built, Bernie.
我们建立的一切 伯尼
Together.
我们一起的
You know that Sandburg quote?
你知道桑德堡那句诗吗
"Shoveling, wrecking, planning,
"铲除 破坏 计划
Building, breaking, rebuilding."
建设 毁坏 重建"
I'm not ready to give that up.
我还没准备好放弃它
I'm not gonna give that up.
我也不会放弃它
If this is about the vote, maybe I --
如果和选举有关 也许我
We can see what we can do.
我们可以看看有什么可以做的
Maybe we could do something,
也许我们可以干点什么
Maybe go at it another way.
也许我们可以另辟蹊径
That's all I was saying, that times change, Thatcher.
这就是我所说的 时代在变 撒切尔
That's all I was saying.
这就是我所说的
That's good.
这样很好
Thatcher, don't!
撒切尔 别
Some things change, Bernie.
有些事变了 伯尼
But Chicago...
但是芝加哥
...Chicago never changes.
芝加哥永远不会变
You son of a...
你个贱...
This is not the way to do business.
这不是做事的方法
This is not the way we do business.
这不是我们做事的方法
How do we do business, Jack?
那我们是怎么做事的 杰克
Not by failing, I can tell you that much.
我可以告诉你 绝不允许失败
You may not like how I do it,
你可能不喜欢我的做法
but it works -- always.
但它管用 总是管用
Your way is too soft.
你的方式太软弱
It's -- it's flabby.
太优柔寡断
Make a few calls, send over some envelopes,
打些电♥话♥ 寄些信
buy a few drinks.
请喝点酒
Hope everyone acts nice -- very nice --
希望每个人都很友好 非常友好
While they throw your son in prison
但是他们把你儿子关入监狱
and try to destroy everything you ever worked for.
还要摧毁你所建立的一切
Thatcher, you crossed a line.
撒切尔 你越界了
Not for the first time, Jack.
不是第一次了 杰克
And don't pretend you don't know it.
别假装你不知道
Bernie Arkovich is a thief, a liar,
伯尼·阿科维奇是个贼 是个骗子
and a lush.
还是个酒鬼
He'd nail you to the wall for a new toilet seat
要不是他太慢太蠢
if he wasn't too slow and too stupid to pull it off.
他就把你钉在新厕所的墙上了
Okay, so, you don't like what happened.
你不喜欢发生这事
Actually, I don't like it, either.
实际上 我也不喜欢
It didn't "Happen." You did it.
然是的确"发生"了 你干的
But what I like even less
但我更不喜欢的是
is some putz thinking he can play me with impunity!
是些白♥痴♥以为他能安然玩弄我于股掌之间
Now, about this prosecutor Drew Stafford --
那个检察官德鲁·斯塔福
what do we got on him?
有他的什么消息吗
Why is this dog hanging around here, man?
兄弟 这只狗为什么在这儿晃
'cause it's my garage and I like him.
因为这是我的车♥库♥ 我也很喜欢他
The message from Omar -- 91-J.
来自奥马尔的消息 91-J
91st and Jackson.
第91号♥和杰克逊
All kind of cash going through there right now.
所有现金现在都在经过那里
It's the place to hit, man. Got to do it now.
我们可以去那儿抢劫 兄弟 现在就去吧
I'm not getting involved in Omar's business anymore.
我不再参与奥马尔的生意了
This trunk looks like crap.
这个后车盖看着糟透了
You sure you didn't put a Caprice lid on this one?
你确定你不是把随想曲的后盖安上了
Caprice didn't exist in 1962, Rodney.
1962年还没有随想曲 罗德尼
They started in '65, I'm sure.
1965年才有 我很确定
Hola!
在吗
I-I'll be right there!
我马上下去
How was the trip?
出差怎么样
Didn't realize you were going to the Bahamas.
你是去的巴哈马吗
W-we were shooting outside.
我们是在室外摄影
Outside, huh?
室外
That's a weird place to get a sunburn.
怪不得会晒伤皮肤
I got ya. Relax.
我帮你 放轻松
Stafford's wife?
斯坦福的妻子
Yeah. She's screwing some loser.
是的 她在跟某个废柴搞外遇
Stafford's wife is having an affair?
斯坦福的妻子有外遇
Pretty hot and heavy, from what I can tell.
要我说 激♥情♥四射 热火朝天
Who's the lucky guy?
谁是那个幸运的男人
We don't know.
我们不知道
We? Yeah, Zarek and I,
我们 是啊 扎瑞克和我
we've been talking, working on this together.
我们一直讨论研究这个
Actually, in fact, I think that
事实上 我觉得
we need to involve him more in our business.
我们应该让他多参与我们的事
You do?
你这么想的
Oh, that's terrific,
太棒了
because I've been thinking the same thing.
因为我也一直在想这个事情
Well, I'll see what I can get on the boyfriend.
我看看能找出什么男朋友的线索
Probably just some poor jerk-off
说不定就是个可怜的蠢货
who doesn't know what he's getting himself into.
都不知道自己卷入了什么
Sara, I know you've been seeing someone.
莎拉 我知道你跟别人见面[约会]
I know about the therapist.
我知道治疗师的事
The office called to confirm your appointment.
诊所的人打来确认你的预约
Actually, I think it's great.
实际上 我觉得很好
You do?
你是吗
I do.
是啊
You've seemed a little... tense lately.
你最近看起来 压力有点大
Home run, dad! Home run!
全垒打 爸爸 全垒打
Apparently, there's a home run.
很明显那是个全垒打
We need to talk about this some more.
我们得多谈谈这个
Oh, I got to tell you about a run-in I had
我得告诉你我和撒切尔·卡斯顿
with Thatcher Karsten outside of Ollie's school.
在奥利学校外面的争论
Total war with these guys.
和这些人的战争
Find out who this guy is she's screwing.
找出和她外遇的那个人
We can use him,
我们可以利用他
disgrace the good counselor right out of our way.
羞辱这个优秀的律师 别让他碍事
I know you're uncomfortable with some of these tactics, Jack.
我知道这些策略让你不是很舒服 杰克
But you got to trust me.
但你得相信我
We're in a new situation here.
我们处于新的处境当中
We had a good day, but it's not over --
今天很不错 但尚未结束
Not by a long shot.
绝没有结束
They brought the battle to us, so...
他们挑起了斗争 所以
This is war.
这是战争
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表