剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Korskaya.
考斯卡娅
That's, uh, Lithuanian, right?
是 立陶宛人的名字 对吧
Yeah.
对
My people are Polish.
我是波兰人
Grandparents are from, uh, Elblag.
祖父母来自埃尔布隆格[波兰北部省份]
That's near Lithuania.
离立陶宛挺近
You know, maybe our ancestors actually knew each other.
也许我们的祖先还互相认识呢
Na zdrowie.
干杯
I just never thought
我从来没想过
That he could do anything like this to me.
他会对我做出这种事
Did you?
你能想到么
No.
没有
He was acting strange lately, but I thought it was...
他最近有点奇怪 我觉得可能
I don't know.
天知道
I assumed it was you.
我还以为是你
Me?
我
I mean work, you know, the case.
我是说工作 那案子
Was I the only one who didn't know about this?
我是唯一一个被蒙在鼓里的么
Did you know?
你知道么
I had no idea.
我不知道
My grandmother used to make this Lithuanian soup.
我祖母以前做过一种立陶宛风味的汤
It was amazing.
棒极了
It was, uh, boiled potatoes,
里面有 煮熟的土豆
sour cream, buttermilk, and dill.
酸奶油 炼乳 还有茴香
Did you ever have it?
你喝过么
Yeah.
是的
I feel -- the room is spinning.
我觉得 房♥间在转
Here.
这样
Lie down, hon.
趴这 亲爱的
Yeah, just lie down right here.
对 就趴在这
Yeah. There you are.
好的 就这样
I love you, Lainie.
我爱你 莱妮
You're gonna get through this thing.
会好起来的
I know you feel really vulnerable
我明白你现在感到很脆弱
And alone right now, but you're not.
又很孤独无助 但你不是一个人
I'm gonna take care of you...
我会照顾你
...protect you.
保护你
You're my daughter.
你是我的女儿
We're a family of fighters...
我们一家都是战士
and survivors.
也是幸存者
We always come out on top.
我们总能成为胜利者
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈么
I'm sorry, and I know how that sounds.
我很抱歉 我知道那很难接受
Yeah.
是啊
Pretty weak.
相当难受
Drew... please talk to me.
德鲁 求你跟我谈谈
Tell me what you want to do now.
告诉我你现在想做什么
What can I say?
我该说点什么
When did you first have sex with him?
你第一次和他上♥床♥是什么时候
When?
什么时候
A few days after the gallery event.
展览后没几天
Where did you first have sex?
在哪发生的
It's not about -- where?
这不是在哪发生的问题
My studio, if you have to --
如果你一定要知道 我的工作室
How about here?
这里呢
Did you... Stop.
你们 别说了
Did you? No. Okay?
在这有过么 没有 行了吧
Why not?
为什么不
Because I wouldn't.
因为我不会
Out of guilt? Drew.
出于愧疚 德鲁
How about him?
那他呢
Did he want to do it here?
他想在这和你上♥床♥么
He's not like that.
他不是那样的人
Oh, he's too honorable, right?
他很高尚 是吧
Please.
求你了
Why don't we talk about real things between us,
为什么不能谈谈我们之间真正的问题
you and me?
你和我
Like what?
比如呢
How you've taken me for granted for years.
这些年你是如何不懂得珍惜我
Oh, so now it's about what I haven't done for you?
原来是因为我没有为你做过的事
No, but, drew, this didn't just happen in a vacuum.
不 但是德鲁 这不是凭空发生的
I met someone at the exact moment
我就是在对我们的生活
that I was falling into unhappiness with our life.
感到苦恼的时候 遇到了那个人
Our life?
我们的生活
What the hell is wrong with our life?
我们的生活到底怎么了
It's all about you.
都是因为你
Our marriage has always just been about you,
我们的婚姻都是围着你转
your plans, your ambitions.
你的计划 你的抱负
Oh, so I should feel ashamed about my aspirations?
难道我要为我的上进心感到惭愧
No, but you've turned me into some sort of accessory,
不 可你把我变成了附属品
and I let it happen.
而我也顺其自然
We both did.
我们都是这样
I should have realized this a long time ago.
其实我早该意识到了
And that's my fault.
这是我的错
We haven't been happy, drew.
我们一直都不快乐 德鲁
We've been pretending.
我们只是在死撑
And I know that now.
现在我想明白了
And I think you know it, too.
我认为你也应该明白
We were happy once, weren't we?
我们曾经很快乐 不是吗
I thought -- I thought so.
我想 我想是的
I thought that's what happy was.
我想那才能叫做快乐
I'm sorry that it all happened like this.
事情变成这样我很抱歉
Brandy?
布兰迪
Are you home?
你在家么
Brandy?
布兰迪
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
I thought that you had the night off.
我以为你今晚回去了
I was in the neighborhood.
我刚才在附近
Are you okay?
你还好么
Well, I've been better.
好多了
Does your wife know?
你妻子知道了么
You know, I've just --
我曾经
I've made so many wrong choices in my life
这一生我曾经做过很多错误的选择
that I thought were right.
开始还以为是对的
Now I don't trust myself.
现在我无法相信自己
I don't know what I'm doing.
我不知道自己在做什么
Let's go inside.
我们进去吧
Maybe I should just get a hotel room, raid the mini bar.
也许我应该去酒店开个房♥间 喝点酒
Stay.
留下吧
Please.
求你了
Let's not be alone tonight.
今晚我们都别再独自一人
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表