剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
but I can do stuff!
但我能做很多事
I want to see a new doctor about changing my meds.
我想要咨♥询♥其他医生看能不能换药
T.J., I know you're in pain.
TJ 我知道你很痛苦
But don't use that as an excuse to blow up your whole life.
但别把它当做摧毁自己的理由
Mr. Karsten
卡斯顿先生
Just a minute!
等一下
Keep working here.
继续在这里工作
Live with me.
跟我住在一起
It'll get better. I promise.
一定会好起来的 我保证
The truth is, I-I'm ready for a change.
事实上 我想要有些改变了
Yeah, so are we.
我们也是
I think our firm could be a great fit for you. All right.
我想我们的公♥司♥很适合你 太好了
That's great 'cause, you know,
棒极了
I've got a lot of experience with land use,
因为我在土地使用权
permitting, entitlements, commercial leasing,
许可证 津贴 商业租赁
some litigation, too.
和一部分诉讼领域都有经验
Yeah. Are we speaking in code here?
我们是用密语对话吗
Code? Jack...
什么密语 杰克
When I said we were interested in your particular skill set,
当我说我们对你的一项技能有兴趣
I meant that we were looking for someone to come in
我是指我们需要一个能够帮我们
and help us grease the unions, you know,
贿赂工会的人
Bend the E.P.A. on our wetlands project.
在我们的湿地计划上买♥♥通环境保护局
You want a fixer. Right.
你们想找个有门路的人 是的
We just need you to do what you do, man.
我们需要你做你最擅长的事 兄弟
Oh, sorry.
对不住
I got to run.
我要走了
All right, here. Take a look at this.
这里 看看这份文件
And we'll be in touch.
我们再联♥系♥
All right, great catching up, man. All right, thanks.
很愉快的谈话 谢谢了
Back off, back off!
退后 退后
Okay, team, here's the plan.
好 队友 计划是这样
I'm gonna try and get a statement while you...
我去看看能不能得到官方声明 你
Document the flousting.
记录这场混乱
It's risky, but you got to take risk by the balls!
很危险 但你必须像不畏艰险
Just...kill it!
杀死危险
Kill the risk! That's the weirdest pep talk ever.
杀死它 那是我听过最怪异的鼓舞
You stop!
不准拍
Move back!
退后
Stay back! No pictures!
退后 禁止拍照
Okay, that's it!
够了
Let go!
放手
Let go! Nate Greene!
放手 我是内特·格林
This is my colleague, Sara Hanley!
这是我的同事 莎拉·汉利
Yeah, well, you're both under arrest!
你们都被逮捕了
Obstruction of justice! We're not obstrcing anything!
妨碍司法公正 我们什么都没妨碍
We have a right to be here!
我们有权利在这里
You have the right to remain silent!
你们有权利保持沉默
Ow! You should use that, huh?
你应该用用那条权利
You know a good lawyer?
你认识好的律师吗
Actually, I know two.
事实上 我认识两个
Ah, what an amazing day!
多美好的一天啊
I mean, look at the sky!
看那蔚蓝的天空
I'm so psyched that we came out here today!
我太庆幸我们今天来这里了
Happy birthday, nephew!
生日快乐 侄子
Hey, I'm pretty sure you're
我很确定
not supposed to have booze with your pills.
你在用药的时候不能喝酒
No. I'm not on my pills!
不 我没吃药
No, I-I-I'm tired of anything holding me back!
我受够了老是被别的东西阻碍着
From now on, anything that holds me back,
从现在开始 任何阻碍我的东西
I don't have time for!
我都不要
Is that okay?
那样没问题吗
I mean, what'd the doctor say?
医生怎么说的
It's fine!
没问题的
Look, things are gonna change.
情况很快就会改变
They're gonna get better!
会越来越好的
It's good! It is!
是好事 好事
It is! I'm in the clear!
大好事 我脑子很清楚
Don't be worried.
别担心
Now, come on, I-I picked you up to bring you out here
拜托 我带你来这个地方
to have a good time on your birthday!
是要你过一个快乐的生日
Now let's have some fun!
让我们找点乐子吧
We weren't doing anything, Jack!
我们什么都没做 杰克
They arrested us for just standing there.
他们因为我们站在那里就逮捕我们
Just standing there with a camera. Is that a crime?
拿着相机站在那里 那样有罪吗
No, nein, nyet.
不 不 不
Should we file a complaint?
我们要投诉吗
Ne -- that's Bulgarian.
不 这是保加利亚语
Yes, I'll file a complaint.
当然 我会去投诉
Good, I'll go back, get more shots.
好 我会回去拍更多照片
That's my girl!
那才是对嘛
It's nice to meet you, Nate.
很高兴认识你 内特
Hey, thanks for bailing us out.
谢谢你保释我们
I'll call you with our next move. What next move?
下一个行动我会打给你 什么行动
Forget about the bees, Hanley.
把那些蜜蜂忘了吧 汉利
You're an outlaw now.
你是个犯人了
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, I
没事 我
I just can't stop thinking about this little boy.
我就是忘不掉那个小男孩
He was barely Oliver's age.
他跟奥利弗差不多大
You seem energized, motivated.
你好像充满能量 非常有动力
I'm kind of jealous, actually.
说真的 我有点嫉妒了
Your meeting didn't go well?
你的会面不顺利吗
No, I was naive to think I could get a legit job in Chicago.
是我天真的认为能在芝加哥找到正当工作
Hey, you can start again, do something else.
你能重新开始 做其他行业
Let's go. I'll buy you a drink.
去喝杯酒吧 我买♥♥单
I wish, but I-I got this birthday party.
我也想 但我要去参加一个生日派对
I hope they'll let me in.
希望他们会让我进去
They'll be happy to see you.
他们见到你会很高兴
Did you ever think you'd have to bail me out of jail?
你想到过有一天你要从警局保释我吗
Let's give you a lift, outlaw.
我载你一程吧 犯人
That's it for now.
就这样吧
I'm sorry about before -- our misunderstanding.
对于之前的误会我很抱歉
I want to make it up to you.
我想要补偿你
I know...
我知道
I know we need the unions to raise their estimates
我知道我们需要工会提高
on the Streeterville Project, right?
对斯特维尔项目的评估 对吧
So we can pad the budget
这样就能在你和投资人的
before your big meeting with investors.
重要会议前垫付资金
What does that have to do with you?
这和你有什么关系
I can deal with the union, be a liaison.
我可以去处理工会的事 做个联络人
I can learn to do the stuff the way Jack did,
我能学着像杰克那样处理事情
how you need it.
像你需要的那样
I came to you so you would sign off.
我会在你签署文件前汇报
I'll keep you informed every step of the way.
让你了解过程中每个细节
Give me another shot.
再给我次机会
Give me another shot, Angelo.
再给我个机会 安杰洛
I won't screw up again. All right.
我不会再搞砸了 好吧
No more lazing around. No more...
别再无所事事 别再...
...fraternizing with the talent.
和那些有才的人勾搭
II never... Shut up!
我从没... 闭嘴
Want the job back or not? Yeah, I need it.
到底想不想干 我需要它
All right, then.
好吧
Keep your eyes down and your mouth shut.
管好你的眼睛 闭紧你的嘴巴
We'll see how it goes.
看你表现吧
Hey, kid...
伙计
I see you look at that colored girl again...
再让我发现你瞟那黑妹
I'm gonna stick you with this.
我就用这个捅死你
You got it?
明白了么
Okay.
好吧
One more shot.
再给你一次机会
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表