剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
He just successfully prosecuted bribery charges
他刚刚打赢了菲尔丁议员
for the Councilman Fielding case.
受贿的案子
He's a crusader, but he's still pretty unknown,
他确实是个斗士 但他没有名气
and he's your husband.
而且他是你丈夫
I-I know, but I am telling you,
我知道 但我告诉你
he's a really good subject for this article.
他是一个绝好的素材
If you want "on the verge,"
尤其是"蠢蠢欲动"这一点
the guy is gonna be senator or governor someday.
他将来可是会成为议员或者州长的
He never stops working.
他从不停下工作
Okay, great.
好的 太好了
Drew, what are you doing here?
德鲁 你来这里做什么
Met an alderman for drinks. You?
和市议员来喝一杯的 你呢
Oh, just the man we were talking about.
说曹操曹操到
I'm Greg.
我是格雷格
Greg's gonna include you
格雷格会将你写进
in an article of risin local stars.
一篇关于本地明日之星的文章中
Sara's been pretty persuasive.
是莎拉说服我的
He's gonna feature you in the magazine.
他会为你在杂♥志♥里写一个专栏
Uh, that's...great.
那真是 太好了
Thanks.
谢谢
I got to go. Okay.
我得离开了 好
Meeting my husband for dinner.
我要和老公一起去吃晚饭
We'll discuss the photos back at the office. Sounds good.
照片的是我们到公♥司♥再谈 好
Bye. Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
What's going on?
怎么了
I just -- I think I'm going crazy.
我要疯掉了
I mean...
你看
I got it off your camera.
我从你相机里找到的
Why didn't you say something?
为什么你什么都不说
Just answer me.
回答我
Are you having an affair?
你有外遇吗
No.
没有
No. This is a test shot.
没有 这是试拍
Of what?
试拍什么
For this...series of self-portraits that I've been thinking about.
我一直想拍的自♥拍♥系列
It's, like, uh, staged scenes, like Cindy Sherman.
像是场景演绎 就像辛蒂·雪曼
I took it a few days ago at this apartment
我前几天在这个公♥寓♥拍的
that the magazine used for shoots.
杂♥志♥曾在这儿拍过片
This reflection-- who's that?
这个影像 是谁
That's Billy, one of the interns.
那是比利 一个实习生
I know. I'm no Cindy Sherman, right?
我知道 我一点也不像辛蒂·雪曼 是吧
Maybe I am going crazy.
可能是我想多了
It's totally understandable.
我完全理解
I -- just next time you think something, just ask, okay?
只是下次你有疑虑 直接问我 好吗
Don't dwell on it.
别胡思乱想
You're right. Yeah. You're right.
你是对的 好的 你是对的
What's that?
那是什么
Ollie had a... bloody nose this morning.
奥利早上流鼻血了
All right, well, I've got to get back to the office,
好了 我得回办公室了
But I'll see you later. All right?
一会儿见 好吗
See you at home.
我们家里见
Yeah.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
好的 好的
All right. Bye.
好的 再见
Bye. Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
What?
什么事
Sorry, I've been home sick. Why?
抱歉 我生病在家 怎么了
Confirmation for a hearing?
确认出席听证会
I don't have a hearing scheduled for today.
我今天没有听证会
Last on the docket
最后一件诉讼案
the People vs. Thatcher Karsten Jr.
公诉方起诉撒切尔·卡斯顿二世
Is everyone present?
人到齐了吗
Yes, your honor.
是的 法官大人
Yes, your honor.
是的 法官大人
The state has made a motion to dismiss the case.
公诉方申请撤销此案
Is that correct?
是这样吗
That's right, your honor.
是的 法官大人
What the hell is going on? Why is Goss here?
什么情况 格斯怎么在这儿
I believe he's your new boss.
他应该是你的新上司
And is there any objection?
有反对意见吗
No, your honor. The defense has no objection.
没有 法官大人 辩方没有异议
Then, on the state's motion, and without objection,
鉴于 辩方对公诉方的提议没有异议
the matter of the People vs. Thatcher Karsten jr.
公诉方起诉撒切尔·卡斯顿二世一案
is hereby dismissed.
就此驳回
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
It's okay.
没关系
Uh, I'm sorry for all the things I said.
我为我之前所说的话深感抱歉
I was -- I was way out of line.
我 我太过分了
It's something we should have talked about a long time ago.
那都是很早以前就该聊的话题了
Well done, Jack.
干得好 杰克
You did it.
你做到了
It's over.
结束了
I told you it'd be okay.
我告诉过你 会没事的
I'll meet you at home.
我们家里见
I have to finalize some papers for TJ's release.
TJ无罪释放 我还有些文字工作要做
Okay, well, get back soon, because we're celebrating, right?
好的 早点回来 我们要庆祝
Everyone, to the restaurant.
大家都去餐厅
Yeah, I'll call Brandy.
好的 我给布兰迪打电♥话♥
I say we leave her alone.
我们别再纠缠她了
She's learned her lesson.
她得到了教训
The story's got a happy ending.
这事完美结束了
Let's leave it at that.
就让它保持美好吧
What about the Feds?
联邦调查局怎么办
She doesn't know anything about our operation.
她对我们的所作所为一无所知
She's no threat.
她构不成威胁
You did good, Jack.
你做得很好 杰克
Now that it's over, we can get back to business.
一切结束了 我们可以回到正轨了
We've got a meeting with Westlake Capital
我们要和韦斯特莱克资本的人开会
and lunch at the builders association.
还要去建筑商协会吃午饭
You coming, Dad? Yeah.
你要来吗 爸爸 来了
Jack?
杰克
Are you all right?
你还好吗
What's going on?
怎么了
I quit.
我不干了
What?
什么
What did you say?
你说什么
I quit, Thatcher. I-I-I quit.
我不干了 撒切尔 我不干了
You -- you mean the case?
你是说这案子吗
The case is over, Jack.
已经结案了 杰克
I'm not working for you anymore.
我不想再为你工作了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm done.
我不干了
What did he mean, Dad?
他这是什么意思 爸爸
Is jack not working for you anymore?
杰克不再为你工作了吗
It sounded like he said he quit.
听上去他好像辞职了
Nobody quits.
没人辞职
You pulled a fast one, didn't you?
你搞的鬼 是不是
Karsten way.
卡斯顿办事法
The evidence speaks for itself,
证据能说明一切
whether you choose to believe it or not.
不管你信不信
He's right. Let it go.
他是对的 算了吧
Evidence my ass.
证据个鬼
You did something, and when I find out--
你动了手脚 等我查出来
You'll what? You'll come after me?
你要怎样 逮捕我吗
There's nothing to find out.
你什么也查不到
Listen to your colleague.
听你同事的
It's over.
案子结束了
Let's just put this behind us, hmm?
让一切都过去吧 好吗
You hurt your hand.
你手受伤了
Mr. Mcallister?
麦卡利斯特先生
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表