剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
People do it all the time.
人们经常如此
Look, Mr. Karsten. Jack cares about your family.
卡斯顿先生 杰克在乎你的家庭
He'll never turn on you.
他永远不会背叛你们
People want him to, but he won't.
有人希望他那么做 但他不会
That's how loyal he is to you.
他对你非常忠诚
Loyalty is not the first word that comes to mind to describe Jack,
忠诚并不是人们对杰克的第一印象
at least not since he met you.
至少他遇到你以后就不再忠诚了
Thatcher.
撒切尔
I'll be in the back room. I have some prints drying.
我到里面看看 有些照片晾在那
Is this really what you want, Jack?
这就是你真正想要的吗 杰克
To live out this ridiculous dream?
活在这个可笑的梦里
You're not 20 years old anymore.
你已经不是二十岁的小孩子了
How long before you stop and ask yourself,
再过多久你才会开始
"What was I thinking"?
质疑你现在的想法
Six months from now, a year?
六个月后 还是一年后
We both know what happens, what always happens.
我们都清楚会发生什么 就跟以往一样
You wake up.
你会醒悟的
I'm not coming back, Thatcher.
我不会回来的 撒切尔
I'm not gonna ask again, you know.
我不会来求你第二次
You won't have to.
你大可不必
Hello?
喂
Jules Whitman?
是茱尔斯·惠特曼吗
This is Quincy Theringer from the FBI.
我是联调局的昆西·勒瑞格
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Throw it, T.J. Throw it.
投呀 TJ 投过来
T.J., what are you doing?
TJ 你在做什么
I got it! I got it!
我接到了 我接到了
Pop?
爸
You didn't come home tonight.
你今晚没回来
I t-thought you might be mad at me.
我以为你在生我的气
You feeling better?
你感觉好点了吗
Yeah. All better.
好多了
What happened yesterday, T.J.?
昨天是怎么回事 TJ
Did you make a mistake taking your medication?
你是服错了药吗
I did.
是的
Was it on purpose?
你是故意的吗
Well, I got confused.
是我弄错了
It won't happen again, I promise.
下次不会了 我保证
Come here.
过来
Is that me and Jack? Yeah.
那是我和杰克吗 是的
You both tried out for football that year.
你们那年都报名了橄榄球队
You made it. He didn't.
你选上了 他没有
But you wouldn't join the team without him.
但是你不愿意一个人入队
Well, he was my brother.
他是我哥哥嘛
He wouldn't have done the same thing for you.
他就不会为你做同样的牺牲
Yeah, he would. Don't say that.
他会的 别这么说
Jack's never coming back, is he, dad?
杰克不会回来了 是吗 爸爸
No.
不会了
We have to forget about Jack.
我们得忘了杰克
It's just you and me now.
只剩下你和我了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
He saved me.
他救了我
I mean, he took me into his family
他收养了我
when he could have just let me disappear into the foster system,
他本可以让我像他移♥民♥孩子一样
some immigrant kid lost in the mess.
消失在领养系统里
Maybe someday he'll forgive you.
也许有一天他会原谅你
Not a chance.
没有可能的
You're late.
你来晚了
My apologies.
抱歉
Thanks for coming.
感谢你的到来
Make it worth my while.
希望这是值得的
I want to cooperate. Do you?
我想要合作 是吗
So I'm gonna tell you the truth.
我要告诉你真♥相♥
It's -- it's not that easy.
这是个艰难的决定
There are a lot of reasons why I wanted to keep this a secret.
有很多理由促使我保守这个秘密
Those reasons are not as compelling as they used to be.
但这些理由不再那么重要了
What secret is that?
什么秘密
The person who put the gun in T.J.'s car was Jack McAllister.
把枪放进TJ车里的是杰克·麦卡利斯特
Jack is the one who killed Lou Mrozek.
杰克才是杀害卢·摩罗扎克的凶手
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表