剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
She'll take care of it...
她会搞定的
Until I get out.
直到我出来为止
Lainie...
莱妮
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Get out of this house.
滚出去
I don't want to see you.
我不想看见你
I never want to see you again.
我再也不想看见你
Get out!
滚
You can try again,
等事情办妥之后
once things settle down.
你可以再来试试
Is it true, pop?
是真的吗 爸爸
Did you try and have Jack killed?
杰克的死真的跟你有关吗
It's, uh...
这个
It's complicated.
事情很复杂
People are complicated --
人是很复杂的
The things they do, why they do them.
人们做的事 以及背后的原因
I understand complicated things, pop,
如果你解释的话 我能够理解的
More than you may think.
也许你把我想得太脆弱了
Take good care of your sister.
照顾好你姐姐
How are you holding up?
你过得怎样
I, uh...
我
I won't be able to visit you anymore after this.
以后我不能再来看你了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
We're petitioning the court
我们正在向法庭请求
to have you transferred to a psychiatric youth facility.
将你移送到一家青少年管教所
You can't.
不行的
I'm 17 -- an adult under the law.
我已经17岁了 是法定的成年人
Well, we're gonna fight that.
我们会争取的
Look, Vic. There's something I need you to understand.
是这样 维克 我想告诉你
I let you down.
我让你失望了
I taught you some things that were wrong --
我教了你一些错误的事
Very wrong --
非常错误的事
that probably led you to being in here.
也许正是那些事让你到了这步田地
And for that...
为此
I am truly sorry.
我真的很抱歉
You told me once... to never apologize.
你曾经告诉我 永远不要道歉
Well, that was one of those things.
这就是我教错的事之一
Jack...
杰克
Have you come to finish the job?
你是来了结她的吗
Just give me two minutes.
给我两分钟
I want to explain about Explain what?
我要解释 解释什么
I know it looks bad, but I'm gonna get Vic some help.
我知道事情很糟 但我不能让维克孤立无援
If it weren't for your help,
要不是你那些帮助
Vic would be home right now.
维克现在还在家里
And if it weren't for your help,
要不是你那些帮助
My parents would still be alive.
我的父母也许还活着
Your parents' death was an accident.
你父母的死是一场意外
My foreman cut some corners with the scaffolding.
我的工头卸掉了脚手架的几个角
The joints froze up in the cold.
连接处被冻住了
It was windy.
那天风很大
So you took me in, and that makes up for it?
而你收留了我 所以扯平了吗
No.
不
But I'm standing here
但我来这里
because repairing my mistakes is important to me.
是因为我必须弥补我犯下的错
Yeah.
是吗
Well, you might have thought of that
在你派那个人来杀我之前
before you sent that guy to kill me.
也是这么想的吧
Are they here?
他们来了吗
On their way up.
正在上楼
I'll just -- just be a minute.
我 我过一小会儿就来
It's time. Is he in there?
时间到了 他在里面吗
Mr. Karsten, could you please open the door?
卡斯顿先生 请把门打开
Mr. Karsten!
卡斯顿先生
He locked it. What the hell's going on?
他把门锁上了 怎么回事
Oh, god. Bust it down.
天啊 把门撞开
Bust it down!
把门撞开
My father wasn't a religious man,
我的父亲不是一个虔诚的人
But when I learned that his friends from Trojkovo
但当我知道 他在特洛伊科沃的朋友
wanted to pay tribute to him here,
想要在这里悼念他时
It, uh, somehow made sense.
一切就都说得通了
Community, family, loyalty --
社区 家庭 忠诚
This was his religion. This is what he believed in.
这些是他的信仰 是他信奉的东西
I've spent much of my life being angry at my father.
我一生中大多数的时间都在生我父亲的气
He did some bad things. But...
他做过一些坏事 但是
And I forget who first said this,
我忘了是谁最先说的
um, "forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
宽恕是强者的特质[甘地]
And if there's one thing that my father did well,
如果我父亲做对过一件事
it was to raise me and my brother to be strong.
那就是把我和我弟弟变成强者
So...
所以
to honor my father today, I forgive him.
今天为了纪念我的父亲 我原谅他
You know, he spent his life desperately
你知道 他终其一生
working towards this dream of making it big,
致力于变大变强
making his mark on the world.
在世界上留下他的印记
But the true legacy that we leave is our children...
但是我们真正留下的遗产是我们的孩子
and our grandchildren.
以及子孙后代
That's all that really matters.
这才是真正重要的
It's so important to get it right.
更正这一点非常重要
All right, now. Invalid coming through.
好了 残障人士要进来了
Don't come in the kitchen.
别进厨房♥
I have a surprise. Okay.
我准备了惊喜 好的
Well, I had no idea walking up a flight of stairs
我没想到上几节楼梯
would be this hard. Give it time.
这么困难 慢慢来
You went to the funeral?
你去了葬礼
Yeah.
是的
What a mess. I actually felt bad for them.
一团糟 我都替他们感到难过
Yeah.
是啊
So, listen, you're gonna stay here
所以 听着 你一直呆在这儿
until you're back on your feet.
直到痊愈
Which shouldn't be too long.
不会太久的
As much time as you need.
慢慢来
Drew.
德鲁
Sorry.
对不起
Bon appetit.
祝你有个好胃口[法语]
What is this?
这是什么
Cinnamon toast.
肉桂吐司
Daddy showed me how to make it all by myself.
爸爸教我怎么自己做
Oh, well, thanks, love bug!
谢谢 宝贝
This is perfect.
这太完美了
We've been watching you. We're tracking you.
我们一直在观察你 跟踪你
What exactly is the difference between watching and tracking?
观察和跟踪到底有什么分别
What he means to say is,
他想说的是
the Democratic leadership is impressed.
民♥主♥党派的领导对你印象深刻
We know you have political aspirations.
我们知道你的政♥治♥抱负
We think that now is your moment.
我们觉得现在是你的机会
I've certainly thought about running for state's attorney.
我是想过竞选州检察官
No, no! Forget state's attorney.
不 忘记州检察官吧
I'm talking U.S. Congress.
我说的是美国国会议员
What?
什么
We have a vacant seat in the fifth district,
我们在第五区有个空席
and you're our most viable candidate.
你是最佳人选
You're insane.
你疯了吧
No, no. We're methodical.
不 我们讲求方式方法
We've done the research. We think you can win.
我们做过调查 觉得你能赢
You're smart, good-looking,
你聪明 帅气
brought down one of Chicago's most notorious criminals.
击垮了芝加哥最臭名昭著的罪犯之一
This is what you've been working for your entire career.
这就是你毕生的职业追求
The timing's complicated.
现在这个时机不适合
Well, if you're referring to your wife's affair.
如果你指的是你妻子的婚外情
Well, we should talk about that.
我们是该谈谈
I say we own it, dispense with it up front,
我说我们承认这件事 最先解决它
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表