剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Well, actually, never.
事实上 到现在为止还没出过海
Never?
从来没有吗
How did I not know this about you?
怎么我不知道
Skyline is brilliant up here.
天际号♥在这里停着最好
Didn't ever hear the poem, Captain McAllister?
你从来没听过那首诗吗 麦卡利斯特船长
A poem? Yeah.
诗 是的
My mother had it on the wall
我母亲在墙上挂了那首诗
next to her bed when I was a girl.
我还小的时候挂在她床边
"A ship in harbor is safe.
船在港中确很安全
But that is not what ships are built for."
但船并非为此而建
Thanks for letting me come along, T.J.
谢谢你带我一起来 TJ
I'm really glad you called me.
你给我打电♥话♥我真的很开心
You're like family to me.
你对我而言和家人一样
Oh, here he is.
他来了
Everyone, This is Brandy. Hi.
大家 这位就是布兰迪 大家好
Brandy works at Pinter's.
布兰迪在品特俱乐部工作
Oh, what's Pinter's?
品特俱乐部是什么地方
I-it's so nice to meet you all.
很高兴见到你们
I-I've heard so much about you.
我听说过很多有关你们的事
Why would you bring her here?
你为什么带她过来
It's my party and she wanted to come
这是我的聚会 而她愿意参加
and I wanted her to be here.
而且我希望她来
T.J., it's so good to have you back home.
TJ 你能回家我很高兴
Hey, man. Teej.
你好 TJ
I'm so glad you're okay.
你没事我很高兴
Well, of course I'm okay.
我当然没事
Everything's okay.
一切都好
You know, he's gone all the time lately, dad.
他离开了很长时间 父亲
I'm sure he's no happier about it than you are.
我相信他不比你更高兴
Tonight was for T.J.
今晚是为了TJ
Elaine, he's in Michigan working to keep T.J. out of jail.
伊莱恩 他在密歇根想办法不让TJ进监狱
We're here tonight because of Jack.
我们今晚能在这里都是杰克的功劳
So cut him a little slack.
让他放松点
Okay, um, I have questions.
我有一些问题
Did you really live in Melbourne? Is that true?
你真的在墨尔本生活过吗 是真的吗
It's 100% true.
百分之百是真的
All right, your turn.
好的 该你了
Okay.
好的
Serious one.
是认真的
Do you really know how to sail?
你知道怎么航海吗
I think so.
我是这么认为的
Luckily, we'll probably never find out.
幸运的是 我们也许永远不用知道
Oh, that's sad, Jack.
那太悲哀了 杰克
You have to take this out. It's not right.
你应该尝试一下 不尝试可不好
Ask me another one -- a real one.
问我别的 真正想问的
Anything.
任何事
Do you ever get nervous?
你以前紧张过吗
Rarely.
极少
Are you nervous right now?
你现在紧张吗
Yes.
是的
Do you like your job?
你喜欢你的工作吗
No.
不
Are you happily married?
你的婚后生活幸福吗
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
Do you ever wish that we'd never met?
你有想过我们如果从未见过会很好吗
No.
没有
Okay, your turn. Ask me anything.
好的 轮到你了 随便问
Do you like what I did?
喜欢我的动作吗
Yes.
是的
Another one, please.
再问点别的吧
Do you like it when I do this?
我这么做的时候你喜欢吗
It's Brandy, right?
是布兰迪 对吗
Val.
瓦尔
So, how do you know T.J.? Are you two...?
你和TJ怎么认识的 你们两个是
We're friends.
我们是朋友
What is it?
这是什么
Val, what are you doing in here?
瓦尔 你在这里做什么
Just talking -- talking to Brandy.
只是说几句话 跟布兰迪说几句
Talk in the other room.
去另一个房♥间说吧
Your grandfather's not gonna like it if you're in his office.
你祖父不想你出现在他的办公室里
It's from my phone, I think.
我想是我手♥机♥上的东西
Thanks.
谢谢
Jack?
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Well, apparently you do know how to sail.
很明显你知道怎么驾船
Well, I haven't gotten us in yet.
我们还没进入状况呐
We have to go in?
我们要进去上♥床♥吗
Not necessarily.
不需要
Other option is to go down the Tenn-Tom waterway,
另一个选择是顺着田纳西州汤姆航道
over to Florida, up the Atlantic Seaboard,
经过佛罗里达 顺着美国东岸
down the St. Lawrence, across the lakes,
前往圣劳伦斯河 横穿湖面
and back here.
然后返回这里
That's the great loop.
圈绕的很大
Or we could just head south of Florida
或者我们可以直接去佛罗里达南部
And sail around the Caribbean --
绕着加勒比海开一圈
Like pirates.
就像海盗一样
Wow. You've really thought about this.
你真的想了很多
I've thought about it a lot.
我确实想了很多
All of it.
所有的事
I've thought about taking this boat out a thousand times,
我曾经上千次想把这艘船开出去
Just this far, but...
就现在这么远 但是
There was always some reason not to.
总会碰上不能这么做的理由
The answer is yes.
答案是是的
Tenn-Tom waterway? No.
田纳西州汤姆航道 不是
The other question -- the one that you asked me last night.
另一个问题 你昨晚问的另一个问题
There was a lot of questions.
有很多问题
I do...like it.
我真的 喜欢
Very much.
非常喜欢
Rodney?
罗德尼
Rodney it is.
是罗德尼
What's up?
怎么了
I met your brother in jail -- Omar.
我在监狱里碰到你兄弟奥马尔了
He helped me. He was really nice to me.
他帮助了我 他对我非常好
Doesn't sound like omar,
听起来不像奥马尔的风格
But good to hear jail is having a salutary effect.
不过听到监狱能有这种效果还是挺好的
Was there something else?
还有其他的事吗
You used a Caprice rear quarter panel here, huh?
你这是用的科普兹的后围侧板吧
That's not a Caprice panel, boss.
那不是科普兹的 老板
Well, they might have sold it to you as a Bel Air,
也许他们把它当贝尔艾尔卖♥♥给你了
But that's definitely a Caprice.
但那肯定是一辆科普兹
Nobody sold it to me as a Bel Air,
没人把它当贝尔艾尔卖♥♥给我
and it's not a Caprice.
它也不是科普兹
It's a 1971 --
那是1971年版
I know. I know. 1971 Impala.
我知道 我知道 1971年版英帕拉
Small block 400.
400型小缸体发动机
It's a nice car.
是辆好车
Impala rear quarters are hard to come by,
后驱版英帕拉可是不可多得的
So I understand why you'd use a Caprice.
所以我能理解你为什么会用科普兹的
Did not use a Caprice.
我说了没用科普兹的
I have a second series.
我有它第二个系列的
1962 Impala SS409.
1962年产英帕拉SS409
It's all original, but...
全部都是原装 但...
I need a new bright dip on the grille.
我想给前车格栅抛个光
Oh, there was something else.
对了 还有件事
Uh, your brother, he wanted me to deliver a message to you.
你哥哥 他要我给你带个口信
He said he couldn't tell you over the phone.
他说不能在电♥话♥里讲
91-J.
91-J
That's what he wanted me to tell you.
他要我转达的就这句
You want to take this for a ride?
你想开它溜一圈吗
You a trippy dude.
你这家伙真有劲
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表