剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
You either work for me or you don't,
你要么为我工作 要么不是
and right now, you don't.
现在你不是为我工作
So this is none of your business.
所以这跟你已经没关系了
You walked away from this family.
你背叛了这个家
I gave you everything, and what did you do?
我给了你一切 而你却干了什么
You pissed it all away! For what?
你毁了一切 为了什么
Some other guy's wife?
为了别人的老婆
With a family of her own.
一个已经有了家庭的人
Your pathetic midlife crisis.
你这个有中年危机的可怜男人
We're not talking about me now.
我们现在说的不是我
No, we're not.
对 不是
We're talking about me
说的是我
because I know that life is complicated.
因为我知道生活很复杂
I apologize for nothing.
我不会为任何事抱歉
You've had too many drinks, Angelo. Stop, please!
你喝多了 安杰洛 住手
Stop, please!
快住手 拜托
Angelo, stop!
安杰洛 住手
No, please! Get off her!
不要 滚开
Get out of here!
滚开
I warned you! Don't! It's okay!
我警告过你了 不要 没关系的
Just leave us alone! Angelo, no, don't hurt him!
别管我们 安杰洛 不要 别伤害他
Listen to me...
听我说
It's okay! Just go! Easy, kid!
没事的 你快走吧 放松 孩子
Don't! It's okay! Please just go!
不要 没关系的 你快走吧
Never touch her again! Say it!
不会再碰她 说一遍
Say it! I'm begging you...
说一遍 我求你了
I'll never touch...
我不会再碰
that whore...again.
那个婊♥子♥了
No...
不要
No!
不要
Whatever Zarek did -- that's on you.
不管扎瑞克做了什么 都是你指使的
You set it into motion.
是你造成的
We all make mistakes, Jack.
我们都会犯错误 杰克
Only some of them are redeemable.
但很少能够挽救
Grown-ups sometimes need some time away from each other.
成年人有时会彼此分开
So we came up with this plan
所以我们是这么计划的
that I'm gonna spend some nights at my studio,
我会在我的工作室住几个晚上
and then other nights, I'm gonna be here with you.
之后我会回来陪你
And that way, we both get to spend a lot of time with you.
这样 我们俩就都可以陪你很长时间了
Okay?
好吗
And this has nothing to do with you.
还有 这不是你的错
It's nothing you did.
跟你没关系
Okay?
知道吗
Mommy and I will...
你妈妈和我
will always be your parents, and we'll always be a family.
永远都是你的父母 我们永远都是一家人
We love you so much. We love you so much, honey.
我们很爱你 我们很爱你 宝贝
You're the most important thing in the world to us, Ollie.
奥利 你对我们来说是全世界最重要的事
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Is there anything you want to say?
你有什么想说的吗
I stole some things from my classroom.
我从教室里偷了些东西
I'm sorry.
对不起
I missed you.
我想你了
Theo Krstansky.
西奥·克里斯坦斯基
I changed my name.
我改名字了
Thatcher Karsten. Seems more respectable.
撒切尔·卡斯顿 听起来更令人尊敬
I like your old name better.
我还是喜欢你原来的名字
They're selling this place.
他们要把这地方卖♥♥了
I might head to Detroit.
我可能会去底特律
You know, that's where it's really happening now, so...
那里的歌♥唱事业比较好
No, you got to stay here.
不行 你得留在这
Some guys from the old neighborhood --
有一些老邻居
they're starting a jazz label.
他们要搞爵士乐
I could get you a record deal.
我可以帮你签一份唱片合约
No, I... I don't want your help.
不 我不想要你的帮助
Suzanne I saw something in you!
苏珊娜 我在你身上看到了什么
A rage, and I don't want that in my life.
一种愤怒 我不想要我的生活中有这些
Please!
别这样
No, a-are you at least sorry that you did it?
你至少应该为你所做的感到后悔吧
No, I'm not sorry!
不 我不后悔
Theo... I did it for you!
西奥 我那是为了你
Theo, no, you did it for yourself!
西奥 不 你是为了你自己
Suzanne I got to go.
苏珊娜 我得走了
Suzanne!
苏珊娜
Suzanne!
苏珊娜
I remember when we brought Oliver home from the hospital.
我还记得我们把奥利弗从医院里带回家来
He was so tiny and helpless, and I was so scared.
他那么小那么无助 而我非常害怕
But you knew what to do.
但你知道该怎么做
This makes no sense.
这真是没有道理
We've been good together.
我们曾经幸福地在一起
We loved each other.
我们彼此相爱
I think...we still do.
我想 我们依然爱
Yeah, of course. Let's just try again.
是的 当然 我们再试一次
Can we? I mean, not just for Oliver's sake
行吗 不只是为了奥利弗
but for all of us.
为了我们所有人
You made a mistake.
你犯了一个错
We can get over it. I can get over it.
我们可以克服它 我可以克服它
I know I haven't been the best husband.
我知道我不是最好的丈夫
Drew, please No, you're right.
德鲁 拜托 不 你说得对
I took you for granted, and for that, I am...so sorry.
我把你当成理所当然的存在 我很抱歉
But I can be better.
但是我可以变好
Just... let's try again.
只是...让我们再试一次
I love you.
我爱你
You... can't you hear what I'm saying?
你...你听不到我在说什么吗
Yeah, uh, yeah. It's -- it's just, um...
不 不 只是...
It's so hard to talk about.
很难开口谈
It's just -- it's not a casual thing.
只是...这不是件平常的事
I have feelings --
我对他有感觉...
Don't say any more.
别再说了
I get it.
我知道了
You're done.
你已经放弃了
You're just done.
你放弃了
Thanks for bringing me in on this, Thatch.
谢谢你让我加入进来 撒切尔
Here's what's happening.
事情是这样的
I told this importer we'd meet him here.
我跟那个进口商说了跟他在这里见面
There's a big shipment of steel coming in.
有一大船钢要运进来
This guy is giving me a hard time.
这家伙让我不大好过
So I, uh, I need you to work with him,
所以我需要你对他做做工作
if you know what I mean.
如果你知道我什么意思的话
This I can handle. Yeah.
这我搞的定 好
You know, I've also been talking with the union.
你知道的 我也和工会谈过
It's just like Jack says --
就跟杰克说的那样...
You're not Jack.
你不是杰克
And you never will be.
你永远都不会是
Oh, Sara.
莎拉
Come back to bed.
躺回床上来
Oliver needs a mother.
奥利弗需要一位母亲
Not half time, all the time.
不是偶尔出现 而是一直在身边
How can I be so selfish?
我怎么能这么自私
You're not being selfish.
你这不是自私
It's different for you.
这对你来说不一样
Your kids are grown up. Oliver's six.
你的孩子都长大了 奥利弗才六岁
You'll still be his mother e-every moment of every day.
你依旧时时刻刻是他的母亲
Oh, we can tell ourselves that, but I'm afraid,
我们可以这么安慰自己 但我害怕
I'm afraid he'll never be happy.
害怕他永远也不会快乐了
I just want him to be happy.
我只是想让他快乐
I just want him to be happy.
我只是想让他快乐
Hey, bud.
伙计
What are y drawing?
你在画什么呢
Me, mommy, and you.
我 妈妈 还有你
That's awesome.
真棒
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表