剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
No.
没有
Okay. All right. We'll talk when I get back.
好的 等我回来我们再谈
You and me -- we'll figure this out, all right?
就你和我 我们想办法解决 好吗
Okay.
好
Why would Jack set up T.J.?
杰克为什么要陷害TJ
Oh, there's a history there.
这事可是由缘由的
A long history.
说来话长
Jealousy, bitterness.
嫉妒 怨恨
T.J. is my son.
TJ是我儿子
Jack was always envious of that.
杰克一直嫉妒这点
He defended him, though.
可是他为他辩解过
He had no choice.
他别无选择
Anyway, that's Jack -- playing all the angles.
总之 这就是杰克 不择手段
Frame him, then get him off.
先陷害 再除掉
Act like the hero.
表现得像个英雄
Look, I'm gonna need more.
这些可不够
I'm gonna need more records, more witnesses.
我需要更多的记录 还有目击者
Whatever you need.
你需要尽管提
You may have to testify.
你可能要来作证
Of course.
没问题
I'm gonna need immunity.
我要刑事豁免权
Broad immunity.
豁免一切
Is that what this is all about?
这就是你的目的吗
I'm exposed here already. I need some protection.
我已经坦白了 我需要保护
You must understand that.
你一定能理解
I'm not gonna immunize your entire life for this.
这不可能豁免你一辈子的所作所为
You need to think very carefully, Mr. Stafford,
你真得好好想想 斯塔福先生
about how you're going to proceed.
到底该如何进行
You have a real opportunity to reclaim your life, your career,
你有一个机会 挽回你的人生和事业
to recover your reputation
恢复你的名誉
on the very case that brought you considerable disrepute.
而正是这个案子 曾让你极不光彩
Versus what?
放弃了值得吗
A bird in the hand, Mr. Stafford?
你好好想想吧 斯塔福先生
I haven't seen you for a while, Vic.
我很久没见过你了 维克
I was hoping we could talk.
希望我们能好好聊聊
About what?
聊什么
Anything. How's school?
任何事 学校怎么样
Fine.
还行
Any more meets this fall?
秋天还有比赛吗
I'm not wrestling.
我不玩摔跤了
You know, I could send you an e-mail of my schedule,
我可以把我的课程表发给你
if that's what you want.
入股你要的话
It's not what I want.
这不是我想要的
I want to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈心
You know, when I was your age, my dad was dead.
我在你这个年纪 父亲已经去世了
Lucky you.
真走运
That's enough!
够了
I don't deserve this from you!
你怎么能这么对我
Vic, I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry for that.
维克 对不起 我不该这样
Look, I'm sorry for what I did to your mom.
听着 很抱歉我背叛了你妈妈
I'm sorry I'm not at home anymore.
很抱歉我离开了这个家
I'm sorry for everything.
我对所有的一切感到抱歉
I just want to be your dad.
我只想做个称职的父亲
Please.
求你了
Just tell me what's bothering you.
告诉我什么在困扰着你
Please.
拜托
I know who killed uncle Lou.
我知道谁杀了卢舅舅
What?
什么
And I think you do, too, dad.
我想你也知道 爸爸
Bye. Thanks for coming.
再见 谢谢光临
Can I just say --
我能不能说...
No, no. I'm talking.
不 不 让我说
I don't know anything about my dad's business or Jack's,
我一点也不了解我爸爸或者杰克的生意
so whatever time that you spent here or in my house,
所以别再浪费时间像只联调局的耗子一样
sniffing around like a little FBI rodent was all a waste.
在这里或是在我家四处打探了
It was my job.
这是我的工作
Your job was to have sex with me?
你的工作是和我上♥床♥吗
So you're a prostitute.
你是个男妓吗
No. I --
不 我
So if that's not your job, then you suck at your job.
如果不是 那你的工作就做得太糟糕了
You suck at your real job and your fake job.
你的真工作和假工作都糟透了
You suck.
你这个烂人
You said you didn't care who I was.
你说过不在乎我是什么人
That was before I knew that you were a total dick,
那是在我知道你是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥之前
and I want you to take offense at that.
这句赞美请你一定笑纳
I really do like you, Elaine.
我真的很喜欢你 伊莱恩
Well, I don't like you.
可我不喜欢你
They're looking into the Mrozek murder again.
他们重新调查摩罗扎克的案子了
It's someone in your family.
嫌疑犯是你家里人
Thought that you should know.
我想应该让你知道
You okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吗 是的 没事
Thank you for telling me about him.
谢谢你告诉我他的事
You talked to the kids, told them to reach out to me.
是你让孩子们跟我多联♥系♥的吧
You're their father.
你毕竟是他们的父亲
I appreciate it.
我很感激
Look, I just left Vic at home.
我把维克送回家了
You need to go there now.
你快回去吧
Is everything okay?
没出什么事吧
I have to go. I'll explain later.
我得走了 以后再解释
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
Who are you?
你是谁
Quincy Theringer, FBI.
联调局的昆西·勒瑞格
I'm not meeting you.
我没要见你
You just showed up here.
是你出现在这里
Oh, yes. That's right. I did.
是啊 我自己来的
Anyway, this could be a productive relationship.
我们可以建立一个合作关系
I'm in a relationship.
我正和别人恋爱[有关系]
You help me with Karsten, I help you with the IRS.
你帮我查卡斯顿 我就帮你对付国税局
I don't have any problems with the IRS.
我跟国税局可没有什么问题
And I can't help you with Karsten.
卡斯顿的事我也帮不了你什么
You don't have anything incriminating against Karsten?
你没有任何能指控卡斯顿的东西吗
I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道你到底在说什么
You're not hiding anything. No.
你藏了什么吗 没
Documents? No.
文件呢 没有
What if we searched your house?
不如我们搜搜你家
Searched my house? No.
搜查我家 不行
Well, we'll find out in about 20 minutes.
20分钟内就可以确认你撒没撒谎
What are you saying, Jack?
你说什么 杰克
O-okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay, I will.
好的 我会的
I promise.
我发誓
Okay, bye.
好的 再见
Everything all right, boss?
没事吧 老板
Can you drive me somewhere?
你能载我一程吗
I got a shop to run here.
我这还在营业呢
The person I told you about who killed Lou --
我跟你说的杀了卢的人
he's in trouble.
有麻烦了
Please.
拜托
Do you remember that night a few months ago
记不记得几个月前 有天晚上
when you called me asking for help to find the magic book?
你打给我问魔法故事书在哪
Where's Oliver?
奥利弗呢
He's at Ethan's. Do you remember?
在伊森家 记得吗
Yeah.
记得
The giraffe book. You were away.
长颈鹿的书 你不在
I was with Jack.
我和杰克在一起
You want to talk to a detective?
你想和探员聊聊吗
Yeah.
是的
You were with Jack that night?
那晚你和杰克在一起
Yes.
是的
I was here alone with Oliver, and you were with Jack.
我独自陪着奥利弗 你却和杰克在一起
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表