剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
I want them to know that they can count on us,
我想让他们知道我们是他们的依靠
that they're not alone.
有人在他们身边陪他们
We owe them that.
这是我们欠他们的
Thanks for letting me stay, Drew.
谢谢你让我过来住 德鲁
Well, I'm heading to bed.
我要上♥床♥睡觉了
You have everything you need?
你还有什么需要的吗
You know what?
算了
Why don't I stay on the couch? You go sleep in the bed.
要不我睡沙发吧 你去睡床
No. It's fine, Sara.
不行 没事 莎拉
Anything less would be unchivalrous. Absolutely not.
否则我也太不体贴了 绝对不行
It's your week with Oliver. You get the bed.
这周应该你陪奥利弗 你去睡床
You -- you better move because I am sleeping on this couch,
你快去吧 沙发我睡定了
and you know I kick when I sleep.
我睡觉的时候可会踢人哦
Tonight was nice.
今晚很愉快
It was.
确实是
Go to your room.
快去卧室吧
Well, good night. Night.
晚安 安
We sh-- we shouldn't.
我们 不该这样
We're here...now.
要活在当下
Let's not worry about later.
以后的事以后再说
Mom, get up.
妈妈 起床啦
Mm. Where's my morning hug?
来 早起抱抱
Come on, mom. It's time for pancakes!
快来 妈妈 吃薄煎饼了
Pancakes! Pancakes! Pancakes! Pancakes!
薄煎饼 薄煎饼 薄煎饼 薄煎饼
I think maybe your son wants some pancakes.
你儿子想吃薄煎饼啊
Yeah.
是啊
Sleep all right? Uh, yeah.
睡得好吗 挺好的
Are we okay? Yeah, of course.
我们之间没事吧 当然
I just -- I don't want it to be confusing.
我 我不想让你误会
No, I mean, we just -- we got a little carried away.
没有 我们只是有点没控制住自己
That's all -- a little nostalgic.
没别的 就是怀旧一下
Right. That's all.
对 仅此而已
We're good.
没别的
Mom, dad, where's the maple syrup?
爸 妈 枫糖浆呢
Coming!
来了
I got your message about the break-in.
你家进去人的事我收到短♥信♥了
I'm fine. Really.
我没事 真的
You didn't need to come over.
你不用亲自跑一趟
Well, I wanted to.
是我想来
You sure you're okay?
你真的没事吗
You know, you -- you can't stay here.
你 你不能继续留在这里了
I'm not.
我不在这里
I'm back home.
我回家了
Uh, at least you're not alone.
至少你身边有人陪你
I heard about your award.
我听说你得奖的事了
It's great.
恭喜
I'm glad things are going well for you.
你这边一切顺利真是太好了
I have to go.
我得走了
Hey. No work?
没上班吗
Oh, I-I took the day off.
我今天休息
Where's your brother?
你弟弟呢
Suddenly, he's in model U.N. He's Mr. Extracurricular.
他突然去参加模拟联♥合♥国♥ 现在课余忙得很
He's developing interests. I-I think that's good.
他有自己的兴趣爱好了 我觉得很好
Do you?
真的吗
Because I think it's pretty weird.
可我怎么觉得这么奇怪呢
I want to know what's going on.
我想知道到底是怎么回事
What do you mean? Please don't.
什么意思 别装了
I'm not an idiot.
我又不傻
I walk into the room, and everyone stops talking.
我一进屋 你们都不说话了
You barely leave the house.
你几乎不出门
And I don't even know who Vic is anymore.
维克也完全变了一个人
He's going through a rough time.
他最近经历了太多不顺
Obviously, but why?
很显然 但什么不顺
Y-your father and the investigation.
你♥爸♥的事 还有各种调查
No, Vic has been acting crazy for months,
不对 维克这几个月都很奇怪
way before any of this stuff happened.
早在这些事以前
What is it?
到底怎么了
You can't keep it from me forever.
你不可能永远瞒着我
You don't say a word about this to anyone,
你不准告诉任何人
not Jules, not your friends, anyone.
茱尔斯或朋友 任何人都不行
Stafford.
斯塔福
What happened? Is Sara okay? Yeah, she's fine.
怎么了 莎拉没事吧 她没事
But there's something else.
是别的事情
Took this outside her place today.
今天在她工作室外拍到的
Sorry to be the messenger here.
很抱歉是这事儿
Look, we have to do better than 5 to 10.
必须让他的刑期超过五到十年
What about a murder charge?
以谋杀控告他怎么样
Brandy Korskaya was working with the feds. Karsten knew that.
布兰迪·考斯卡娅和局里合作 卡斯顿是知道的
Now, I'm sure he had her killed. We've been over this.
我敢肯定他杀了她 这事查过了
There's zero proof linking Karsten to Korskaya's death.
没有证据证明卡斯顿和考斯卡娅的死有关
If there were, then maybe we'd stand...
如果有 我们就能...
Stafford, so glad you finally decided to join us.
斯塔福 很高兴你决定加入我们
What are you doing, Stafford? Have you lost your mind?
你干什么 斯塔福 你疯了吗
Hey, I need some help in here!
快来人啊
Hands off.
住手
Stop!
快住手
I went by to check on her. I heard she'd been threatened.
我只是去看看她 听说她被恐吓了
Looks like more than checking. Yeah, well, it wasn't.
不只是去看看吧 本来不是的
Until today, I hadn't seen her for weeks.
迄今为止 我都几周没见她了
Is that the truth?
是真的吗
Do you really think she'd be living with you back home
如果我俩还在一起
if we were still together?
你真觉得她会和你住一起吗
So you're not seeing her?
所以你们没联♥系♥了
No, she made it very clear
没有 她说得很明白
that she didn't want me in her life.
她不想再见我了
Who took those photos anyway?
是谁拍的照片
I had police surveillance on her. I was worried.
我让警方监视她 怕她出事
You think he'll make a move?
你觉得他会有所行动吗
Karsten?
卡斯顿
I know he will.
他肯定会的
The man's vengeful, and he's got a long memory.
他报复心强 还特别记仇
I'll tell you, if he gets out in three to five,
我告诉你 如果他三五年就出来了
we'll be looking over our shoulder
我们就得一辈子
for the rest of our lives.
提防自己的命了
And not just us, everyone we care about.
不只是我们 还有我们在乎的人
So, what are you saying?
所以你的意思是
Look, Zarek Pawlowski once told me
扎瑞克·帕沃夫斯基曾告诉我
that he took care of Brandy.
他会处理好布兰迪
And it was pretty clear that it was under Karsten's request.
显然是受卡斯顿的指示
But Zarek is gone.
但扎瑞克失踪了
The feds searched high and low for him
调查局到处找他录口供
to give a statement and turned up nothing.
但一无所获
And without Zarek, all we've got is hearsay.
没有扎瑞克 一切都是纸上谈兵
So we find him.
那么我们找到他
I'm telling you, we do that, we get Karsten for murder one.
只要做成 卡斯顿被控谋杀
And he goes away, not just for a little while,
他就不只消失一段时间
for good.
而是永远
Threats, harassment...
威胁 骚扰...
This guy messed with the wrong person.
这个家伙惹错对象了
It's gonna make some juicy copy for somebody.
这让我们手里的线索更多
Hey, did you got photos of all this?
这些你都照下来了吗
I filed a police report. That's enough.
我存了份警♥察♥报告 足够了
Oh. I got you...
对了 我给你带了...
pepper spray...
胡椒喷雾
mace, wait for it...
梅斯喷雾 还有...
Okay. mini taser.
好了 迷你泰瑟枪
Why don't you just clean? You got to fight back.
你去收拾屋子行不 你得反击
You show Karsten you're not scared.
让卡斯顿知道你不怕他
I mean, threatening you to get to Jack?
威胁你来警告杰克
How cowardly is that?
真是个懦夫
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表