剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Good for you. Where's Stafford?
不错啊 斯塔福哪去了
I wish I knew.
我也想知道
Maybe you can explain to me
也许你可以解释一下
why you wanted an A.S.A. down at a routine crime scene.
为什么要助理州检察官来一个常见的犯罪现场
Well, maybe it's not so routine.
也许并不那么常见
Neighbors reported gunfire around 4:00 a.m.
附近居民报案说早上4点左右有枪声
Looks like an attempted robbery.
看起来是抢劫未遂
Kid didn't even make it inside.
这孩子都没能入室
Tragic. And?
真不幸 还有呢
We ran the kid's gun --
我们检查了这孩子的枪
A .38 registered to a one Louis Mrozek.
是0.38口径的 注册在卢·摩罗扎克名下
The victim in the T.J. Karsten case.
撒切尔·卡斯顿二世一案的被害人
But here's where it gets interesting.
有意思的是
The bullets they took out of Mrozek --
从摩罗扎克身上取出来的子弹
also from a .38.
也是0.38口径的
How much you want to bet they match?
我敢打赌二者吻合
You're saying Mrozek was killed with his own gun?
你是说摩罗扎克是被他自己的枪打死的
By a kid with a rap sheet a mile long.
被一个前科累累的孩子
He's done time for car theft, larceny.
他刚为偷车和盗窃蹲完监狱
This is the guy you're looking for -- not T.J. Karsten.
这才是你们要找的人 不是撒切尔·卡斯顿二世
Stafford's had it all wrong from the start.
斯塔福从一开始就错了
Look, I haven't been able to get ahold of him,
我还没联♥系♥到他
but I'm sure he'll call back.
但我确定他会回电♥话♥的
Drew is the one who got me to do this.
明明是德鲁把我拖下水
We'll take care of you. I promise.
我们会照顾好你的 我保证
But we need Karsten on record saying something we can use.
我们需要对卡斯顿不利的录音
You have to go back in there.
你得回那儿去
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Karsten knows.
卡斯顿知道了
We're already working on your green card.
我们已经在帮你申请绿卡了
You need to hold up your end of the deal.
你得把交易进行到底
What I need is for you to leave me alone.
我只想请你们放过我
Forget the deal. Tell Drew I'm out.
忘了那笔交易吧 告诉德鲁我不干了
Yeah, our kid got to her phone
对 我们家小孩乱动她的手♥机♥
and accidentally changed the pass code.
一不小心改掉了密♥码♥
Oh, she's busy. That's why I'm calling.
她很忙 所以我来打电♥话♥
No, we don't want to reset the whole phone.
我们不想重置整个手♥机♥
She'd lose all of her info.
这样她所有的信息都会丢失的
Look, my name's on the account, too, so what's the problem?
我的名字也在账户上 有什么问题吗
Fine. I get it.
好吧 我明白了
No, you've been very helpful.
不 谢谢你的帮助
Jackass.
蠢货
It's a good place to think...
这是个思考的好地方
Among other things.
远离俗事
Found this on the shelf --
我在书架上找到了这个
one of my favorites.
我最爱的书之一
Except it's, uh -- it's fake,
只是 它是假的
Like the TV, the stove, everything.
就像电视 火炉和所有的一切
Did you want him to find out?
你想让他发现吗
Was that the idea?
这就是你的目的吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I thought I deleted it.
我以为我把它删掉了
You thought? Did he see it?
你以为 他看到了吗
No, but how could you do that?
没有 但你怎么能这么做
I only get you for a few hours at a time.
我每次和你在一起的时间太短了
I just wanted something to keep.
我只是想留下一点念想
We have to be more careful.
我们得更加小心才行
You can't just do something like that without --
你不能做这种事 你都没有...
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 抱歉
It just felt like some part of you wants to get caught.
就好像你有点想要被抓到
You know, maybe some part of me does.
也许真是这样
I -- just so we can stop lying
这样我们就不用再撒谎
and sneaking around.
不用再偷偷摸摸地
'Cause it may not bother you,
这也许不会困扰你
but it sure as hell bothers me.
但实实在在困扰着我
Of course it bothers me!
我当然也很困扰
Well, then why keep doing it? You mean hiding it?
那为什么一直这样 躲躲藏藏吗
No, any of it. I mean, what's the end game?
不 这一切 我们最终会怎样
Would you ever leave your husband?
你会离开你丈夫吗
Would you ever leave Elaine?
你会离开伊莱恩吗
I met her, you know -- at the restaurant.
我见过她了 在餐厅
What? She's lovely.
什么 她很可爱
She's charming. She's very friendly.
很有魅力 而且非常友善
She's smart. What did you say to her?
还很聪明 你跟她说了什么
Nothing. We had a drink.
没说什么 只是喝了一杯
She had no idea who I was.
她不知道我是谁
Why the hell would you do that?
你为什么这么做
Because I wanted to know about her,
因为我想了解她
because I want to know about you.
因为我想了解你
And you're accusing me of -- of being careless for taking a picture,
我给你拍了一张照片 你就怪我不小心
and you sat down and you had drinks with my wife?!
而你还和我妻子坐在一起喝酒
Do you love her?
你爱她吗
Come on, Sara. Do you?
拜托 莎拉 你爱她吗
I've been with her for 20 years.
我和她一起生活了二十年
You know, she -- she gets my jokes.
她懂我的幽默
She knows every reference.
知道我用的所有典故
She knows everything about me.
她了解我的一切
Almost.
近乎一切
Yeah. Almost.
是啊 近乎一切
I love her.
我爱她
You know, it's not the same as it once was, but still.
和从前不一样了 但我还是爱着她
And I love Drew.
我也爱德鲁
So what are we doing here?
那我们在这儿干什么
You could have asked
你完全可以
one of the kitchen staff to sign for this?
让厨房♥里随便什么人签一下
Yes. I could have done that, but, you know, it's complicated.
是啊 确实可以 但是 情况有点复杂
Yeah.
是吗
You don't seem complicated. Ouch.
你看起来一点都不复杂 真伤人
I just mean you -- you seem remarkably free of baggage.
我只是说 你似乎没什么负担
Oh, I don't know. I've got my problems.
我可不这么认为 我也有我的问题
Mm-hmm. Like what?
比如什么
Like wanting what I can't have.
比如我想要我得不到的东西
Elaine.
伊莱恩
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Uh, meeting ended early.
会议提早结束了
You want to grab a coffee?
想一起去喝咖啡吗
I would love to, but, uh,
我很想 但是
I have this corporate luncheon at 11:00.
我十一点要参加公♥司♥的午宴
It's gonna be a full house.
会有很多客人
Everything okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
没事 我很好
Did you need anything else?
你们还需要什么吗
We're good. Thanks.
没什么了 谢谢
Uh, sorry. Jack, this is, uh --
抱歉 杰克 这位是
Aidan. The wine guy.
艾丹 调酒师
Actually, would you mind
其实 你能帮忙
bringing in the box of Pinot, please?
拿一盒比诺葡萄酒来吗
Sure.
没问题
Nice guy.
不错的人
What's going on?
怎么了
Uh, nothing. I told you.
没事 我说了
Jack, you are not yourself.
杰克 你不太自然
What's wrong?
怎么回事
I got to go. Jack, talk to me.
我得走了 杰克 和我谈谈
About what? I told you. I'm fine. All right?
谈什么 我说了 我没事 好吗
So, you told your husband about me?
你和你丈夫说过我了吗
Yeah, I told him you were overcharging me for merlot.
是的 我说我买♥♥梅洛酒 你对我乱收费
But you don't know for sure.
但是你不能确定
Do I have proof? No.
我有证据吗 没有
But isn't it obvious?
但那不是很明显吗
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表