剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Take blue bear, mommy.
让小蓝熊抱抱 妈妈
Oh, thanks, love bug.
谢谢 宝贝
I'll be fine, okay?
我没事的
You just go back to bed, okay?
你上♥床♥睡觉去了 好吗
So, night-night.
晚安
I'll go get you some water. Thanks.
我去给你倒点水 谢谢
There you go.
给
I love you, babe.
我爱你 亲爱的
Oh, thanks for taking such good care of me.
谢谢你把我照顾得这么好
Damn. What happened?
天 发生什么了
I went to visit Ricky's father.
我去找了里基的父亲
You could have a life full of...
你可以选择去过一个
lying and cheating and guilt.
充斥着谎言 背叛和罪恶的人生
You could look like a good person,
你可以伪装成一个好人
and you could fool everybody.
骗过所有人的眼睛
You could get so good at deceiving people
或许你最后行骗炉火纯青
that you'd never get caught.
永远不被人发现
But you would know.
但你还是骗不了自己
And you wouldn't be able to look at yourself in the mirror.
你无法面对站在镜子前的自己
And I don't want that life for you.
我不愿你过这样的人生
You're grounded.
你被禁足了
You can use the kitchen computer for school.
应付作业你就用厨房♥那台电脑吧
When do I get my stuff back?
我什么时候能拿回我的东西
When you tell me the truth.
到你向我坦白真♥相♥为止
Hey, vic, I --
维克
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
Jack. What's going on?
杰克 发生了什么
Huh? Let me see this. Where were you?
让我看一下 你去哪儿了
I went to see the kid's father.
我去找了那孩子的父亲
The kid that Vic put in the hospital.
维克把那孩子送进医院了
Jack, we don't know that Vic put that kid --
杰克 我们还不确定是不是杰克干的
We know. Come on.
得了吧 这都明摆着
We know.
是他干的
Why would you go to see him?
你为什么要去找他
To fix it.
去善后
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
I fix things.
我替人善后
That's what I do.
这就是我的工作
Got to go clean the yard.
我去打扫庭院了
Babe, where's your camera?
亲爱的 你相机放哪儿了
I want to see those pictures Oliver took.
我想看看奥利弗拍的照
Uh... on the dresser.
在梳妆台上
Drew said it would be next week.
德鲁不是说要到下周
Change of plan.
计划有变
Now, if anything goes wrong,
听着 一旦有任何不对劲
slip the word "Friday" into the conversation,
就在对话里说"周五"这个单词
and we'll get you out.
我们会带你出来的
We won't let anything happen to you.
我们不会让你出任何事情的
Sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry I --
我真的很抱歉
I took this by accident.
这是我无意间拿的
And I'm sorry I left in the middle of my shift.
我很抱歉我在我的班上擅自离开了
Whatever, man.
没事的
If I were you, I'd be sipping cristal
换做我是你 我现在就喝着香槟
and sailing around on my yacht.
驾着我的游艇到处环游了
Just do whatever you got to do, man.
去做你该做的事吧
Rodney, I-I can tell you're a good person.
罗德尼 我看得出来你是个好人
I-I trust you.
我信任你
You know, I-I promise you
我向你保证
I-I'll be here every day on time,
如果你还要我的话
ready to work if you'll still let me.
我每天都准时到这儿干活
What about your old man?
你老爸那里怎么办呢
He didn't seem to want you hanging around here.
他不是不想让你在这儿干吗
No.
他是不想
But I'm not gonna let him tell me what to do anymore.
但我不会再让他对我指手画脚了
Let's go get you a locker.
给你找个储物柜吧
Hello, Brandy.
你好 布兰迪
Sorry to bother you so late.
抱歉这么晚打搅你
It's okay.
没事
I assumed when you called,
我想既然你打电♥话♥来
you must have thought it was important.
你一定有重要的事要说
Please.
请坐
Would you like a drink?
想要喝一杯吗
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
How can I help you?
我能帮你什么呢
Things have been a little slow, Mr. Karsten.
事情拖得有点久了 卡斯顿先生
I-I lost a day of work
去给警方录供
giving my statement to the police, and --
我就有一天没干活
What statement was that?
什么证词
The one saying I was with T.J.
就是我说在卢遇害那晚
the night of Lou's murder.
和TJ在一起
Now the prosecutor is threatening to --
现在检方威胁我说
to deport me and take away my daughter.
要把我遣送回国还要带走我的女儿
I'm under a lot of pressure.
我现在压力非常大
I'm very sorry to hear that.
我对你现在的遭遇感到抱歉
So...
那么
how can I help you?
我能帮你什么呢
I need more money
我需要钱
for being T.J.'s alibi.
来给TJ做不在场证明
How are things at the club?
俱乐部那儿现在怎么样
And your daughter. What's her name?
还有你女儿 她叫什么名字
Amy.
艾米
Look, Mr. Karsten, I --
那个 卡斯顿先生
Would you do something for me?
你能帮我个忙吗
What?
什么事
Take your clothes off.
把衣服脱了
What's the matter?
有什么问题吗
Isn't that what men pay you to do?
男人付钱不就是让你做这个的吗
Nice photos.
拍得真好
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表