剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Sara?
莎拉
Sara?
莎拉
Bed by 8:00, okay, Janey?
8点让他上♥床♥睡觉 珍妮听到了吗
We already dropped two charges
我们已经撤掉了两项指控
and knocked a year off the damn sentence.
还缩短了一年的刑期
What did you just say to me?
你刚才说什么
The show is over! Put another one on.
节目结束了 再放一个
Don't let him talk you into another one. Sara.
别听他的不准再看了 莎拉小点声
Look, if I don't have a deal on my desk by 8:00 a.m. tomorrow,
听着 明早八点前我桌上没有协议的话
I will make sure the jury hangs his ass.
我保证陪审团会让他死得很难看
Sorry.
抱歉
What's this?
这是什么
Got you a tie for tonight.
给你买♥♥了条领带 出席今晚活动
Went to that place you liked and talked to the lady.
去了你喜欢的那个地方 还跟那位女士说了话
Yeah, right, it's great. I mean, it's--I don't know
好 很不错 但也许
if it'll be good for tonight, though.
不怎么适合今晚
I gotta a look on message.
我要看下短♥信♥
I got all these people coming to your show.
我请了好多有头有脸的人来你的展览
Governor's guy, congresswoman.
政♥府♥的人啊 女议员之类的
You okay? Just nervous.
你还好吗 有点紧张
Saw Kendra today.
今天看见坎德拉了
I still can't believe they're getting divorced.
我还是不敢相信他们要离婚
Uh, that was kind of a train wreck from the get-go.
这段婚姻从刚开始就是个错误
They seemed really in love when we first met them.
第一次遇见他们时 他们看上去相爱得很
Did they, though? I mean, Jeff-- that guy's a jerk.
真的假的 杰夫一看就是个蠢货
And Kendra--she isn't exactly a walk in the park, either.
至于坎德拉 她也不是什么省油的灯
Still, after ten years,
毕竟 都十年了
how does a marriage just blow up like that?
最后怎么会沦落到那种地步
Someone lights a match.
有谁点的导火线吧
Ah. Thank you very much. Enjoy.
多谢 好好享用
You made me look pugnacious.
你把我拍得看上去强硬好斗
Oh, it was your idea, Mr. Karsten.
这是您的主意 卡斯顿先生
Yes, well, thank you in any case. You're welcome.
无论怎样谢谢你 不用谢
May I introduce my son,
请容许介绍下我的儿子
Thatcher Alexander Karsten II?
撒切尔·亚历山大·卡斯顿二世
"T.J." Is fine. Nice to meet you, T.J.
叫我TJ就行了 很高兴认识你 TJ
Come on, T.J. Let's get you something to drink.
走吧 TJ 给你拿杯喝的去
Wow! Thatcher Karsten came.
赞啊 撒切尔·卡斯顿来了
Why wouldn't he?
他怎么了
Busy man. Between mergers, the acquisitions,
大忙人 又是收♥购♥又是兼并
impending lawsuits.
还有官司在身
It's not like you get rich in Chicago real estate
在芝加哥靠房♥地♥产♥致富
without throwing a few sharp elbows.
没些狠手段可是行不通
Alderman's here. I gotta go kiss the ring.
奥德曼来了 我要去好好招呼下
Oh, no, please stay.
别去嘛 留在这陪我
I don't know how much small talk I have left in me.
我不知道还有多少人要跟我寒暄
You... will be great.
你没问题的
Pretty chilly without a coat.
没穿外套挺冷的吧
I needed some air. It's quite a crowd.
我想透透气 里面人太多了
You from the gallery? Yeah.
你也来看展览的吗 是啊
What brings you to the opening?
你怎么会来看开幕的呢
Uh, my boss asked me to come.
我上司要求我来的
Twisted your arm.
迫不得已啊
Uh, this stuff's not my thing. I, uh...
我不太对这些东西感兴趣...
Here.
来穿上
Oh, no, really. It's... No, really. You'reyou're shivering.
不用了真的 你看你都在发抖了
Thank you.
谢谢
What's not your thing? Oh, art.
你说你对什么不感兴趣 艺术
I'm more into the, you know, real life stuff--
我更加喜欢 真实一点的东西
Where you can see and hold onto, touch. You know, I...
看得见摸得着的那种
To me, that's what matters in life,
对我来说 那才是生活中真正重要的
not--not how people dream it.
而不是人们想象中的那样
You prefer realism.
你喜欢现实的东西
And Will Ferrell movies.
还有威尔·法瑞尔的电影
There's, uh, some photography in there, too.
里面还挂着些摄影作品
It's kind of real.
算是写实的吧
I've, um, I've heard it's not too bad.
我听说还不赖
Oh, no, you're--you're not the artist, are you?
你不会就是那个摄影师吧
It's a group show. I'm one of them.
这是个群体展览 我是其中之一
Should I eat my shoe now?
刚才说错话了 好丢脸
Scotch and soda, twist. Coming up.
威士忌加苏打 马上就来
Thank you. Yes, sir.
谢谢 不用谢
...framing, the angle, the exposure, trying to convey something,
构图 角度 曝光 试图表达的内涵
like an image that you see in your mind's eye
像是你用心看到的图像
or... the way that you... dream it.
或者说 是你想象中的景象
You do, you mean-- dream it. You are the artist.
是你 想象出来的 你才是摄影师
Okay, the way I dream it.
对 是我的想象中的
Not a bad view. It's--you can almost see the lake from here.
景色还不错 从这儿都能看到湖了
I love the water. I miss the water.
我超爱水 真怀念水
When that would happen,
每次像这种情况发生
my sister and I used to say, "Diamond rose."
我妹妹和我通常会说 钻石玫瑰[象征好运]
"Diamond rose"? I thought it was "Jinx".
钻石玫瑰 我还以为那代表厄运呢
Anyway, you were saying?
你刚才说到一半
Oh, I-I grew up on the water,
我在水上长大的
imagining I'd end up a wreck diver,
常常幻想自己会是一个沉船潜水员
searching for lost gold at the bottom of Lake Michigan.
在密歇根湖底寻找遗失的宝藏
It's crazy.
够疯狂吧
So you never found your treasure.
也就是会所你还没找到你的宝藏
Still looking, I guess.
还在寻找吧
You live here, but you spend your life rushing around.
你住在这儿 却为生活奔波忙碌
You forget how close it is--
你忘了曾经的你
water and the open space.
与水和广阔的空间是多么亲密
You lose sight of things.
你忽视了许多东西
You do, you mean.
这是在说你吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I should get back inside.
我该进去了
Good luck with the show.
祝展览一切顺利
Good luck diving for wrecks.
祝你找到你的宝藏
Thank you sothank you. It's amazing.
谢谢你 太棒了
My beautiful artte.
我美丽的大艺术家
Yeah. It's almost a million bucks.
对 将近一百万
It's a company called Multinational Builders' Corp. Yeah.
公♥司♥叫做跨国建筑商有限公♥司♥
Uh... yeah. Just get into forensics on that.
对 想办法取证就是了
All right.
好的
Hey. Hey. Small world.
嗨 嗨 这世界真小
What-- what are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛呢
Uh... the gallery referred me.
展览方委托我
I-I needed to get a photo framed.
要我把这张照片裱起来
I thought you weren't into that stuff.
你不是说不感兴趣吗
Well, I-I saw one that changed my mind.
看了这个之后我改变想法了
It's yours... in fact.
事实上 是你的作品
You bought that?
你买♥♥下来了
I stole it. Cat burglar type thing.
我偷的 飞贼神偷什么的
You know, snuck in late at night.
半夜悄悄潜入
It wasn't even in the show.
摄影展没包括这张照片啊
Yeah, they showed me the secret artsy stash in the back room.
他们在里屋向我展示了这张神秘的艺术藏品
You know, I have this framing guy who's really good.
我认识一个很不错的装相框的人
I'll tell him how I want it matted, framed all per
我告诉他我想以什么方式镶框
"artist's" instructions, and best part is,
完全用艺术家的指示 最神奇的是
It'll cost you exactly nothing.
你几乎不用花什么钱
Sounds like an offer I can't refuse.
这么好的事情我怎能拒绝
Good. I'll... I'll let you know when it's done.
等装好了我通知你
You're beautiful.
你真美
I mean... it's beautiful. The--the photo's...
我是说照片很美
Uh... here. You--you might need this.
这个给你 你应该需要
Right. Uh... "Jack McAllister".
没错 你是杰克·麦卡利斯特
And you are Sara Hanley.
你是莎拉·哈德利
Ah. Nice to meet you. Yyeah.
很高兴认识你 我也是
All right. Bye.
先这样 再见
Well, the kitchen in the restaurant flooded again.
餐馆的厨房♥又淹水了
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表