剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
They said it's gonna cost $4,000 to fix.
他们说要花四千块才能修好
But I don't know. I just feel like I should really redo it.
我不知道 我觉得真应该重新装♥修♥下了
But then that's gonna be 10 grand,
但是那样的话要花一万块
Plus I have to shut down for three weeks.
外加我还得暂停营业三个星期
Why don't you let me ask your dad for a little help?
我去找找你♥爸♥ 请他帮帮忙吧
I'm sure he won't mind. Yeah. Of course he won't mind.
我肯定他不会介意的 他当然不介意
He loans me money to rescue this business
他借钱给我来挽救这份
that he never wanted me to start,
他从没想让我从事的生意
and then he controls me the way he controls everybody else.
然后他就可以像控制其他人那样控制我
I'm sorry. I didn't... I didn't mean...
对不起 我不是那个意思
You know I just want this cafe to be mine
你知道我只是想咖啡馆是我自己的
with no strings attached.
没有任何附加条件
Well, you're a Karsten. There are strings.
你是卡斯顿家的一员 不可能无条件
I know that. But the way he makes his money,
我知道 但是他赚钱的方式
the way he does business...
他做生意的方式...
If you think all that didn't contribute to my mother and--
如果你觉得不是这些造就了我妈...
Karen died of a stroke a decade ago.
凯伦十年前死于中风
Ease up on him already. It was eight years ago.
你还没原谅他 是八年前
W-why do you always defend him like that?
你为什么总是那样维护他
Because I work for him.
因为我在他手下做事
Because I allow myself to appreciate all he's done for us
因为我允许我自己用一种你绝不会用的方式
in a way that you never will.
感激他为我们做的一切
Bye, mom. Bye, dad.
妈妈再见 爸爸再见
I've got an early band practice.
我要参加乐队训练
Hey, I need 10 bucks for the team photo.
我需要十块钱拍球队合照
Wait a minute. What about breakfast? I just made eggs.
等等 早餐不吃啦 我刚做了煎蛋
I had a Power Shake.
我吃了营养素
I'm off protein. Bye.
我不吃蛋白质 再见
How about a kiss?
来亲一个
Have a good day. Bye dear papa!
祝你今天过得愉快 再见亲爱的爸爸
God, daddy's girl. So lame.
老天 爸爸的小女孩 太逊了
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Uh, mom?
妈妈
Okay, okay. Mom
快好了 妈妈
I have to go.
我得走了
Okay, all right.
好了
You guys have fun at the aquarium. We will.
你们在水族馆好好玩 我们会的
Thank you for taking him, Janey. Of course.
谢谢你带他去 珍妮 不客气
Bye! Bye, mom.
再见 再见 妈妈
You really liked Karsten, huh?
你真的喜欢卡斯顿 是吧
He didn't seem like a bad guy.
他不像是个坏人
Well, the really rich ones never do.
真有钱的人都不像坏人
By the way, who was that man out on the balcony?
对了 之前阳台上那个男人是谁
He looked familiar.
他看上去很眼熟
Hello?
你在听吗
So constructions's on schedule for a 2014 completion.
基建按照计划2014年完工
I had accounting do a breakdown of material costs.
我让会计做了一份材料成本开支明细
We're a little over.
我们有点超预算了
But nothing too worrisome, right, Jack?
但没什么好担心的 对吗 杰克
I'm glad it all seems in order.
我很高兴一切似乎井井有条
You always do a good job for me, Lou.
你总是为我安排妥当 卢
Well, does this mean he gets Bears tickets?
那是不是说他能得到熊队的票了
'cause uncle Lou always takes me with him
每次你给卢舅舅熊队的票
when you give him Bears tickets.
他总是带我一起去看 太好了
That's right.
没错
There is one other thing, Lou. A small discrepancy.
还有件事 卢 一个小问题
That's great news. I'll see you soon. All right.
真是好消息 一会儿见 好的
Hey. Mmhmm?
等下 什么事
Remember when we first moved in?
还记得我们刚搬来的时候吗
We had mornings like this all the time?
我们每天早上都这样
There's been numerous unspecified payments to a company called
有很多不明确的款项支付给了一家名为
Multinational Builders Corporation.
跨国建筑商公♥司♥
What do we know about that? I'm not familiar with it.
我们对这有什么了解 我不太清楚
We haven't been able to track it down.
我们查不到这家公♥司♥
Maybe that partner of yours can clarify it?
也许你那个合伙人能解释一下
What's his name? Perkins?
他叫什么名字 珀金斯吗
I mean, how much are we talking about here?
这些款项有多少
Oh. Let's not quibble over numbers, Lou.
我们不要理会数目是多大 卢
Just find out who this unknown recipient
你只要找出我们慷慨解囊的
of our largesse happens to be. That's all.
未知收款人是谁 就这样
What's this all about, Thatcher? I mean...
这是什么意思 撒切尔 我是说...
Come on. Jack.
不是吧 杰克
Are you suggesting I... He's not suggesting anything, lou.
你不会是以为 他什么都没说 卢
We're just taking care of business.
我们只是为生意着想
I'll, uh, talk to Perkins.
我去跟珀金斯谈谈
He's lying. I can see it in his eyes.
他在撒谎 我能从他的眼睛里看出来
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Thatcher.
我们不要操之过急 撒切尔
Uncle Lou is family. Exactly.
卢舅舅是自己人 没错
And what's more sacred than that?
还有比那更不可饶恕的吗
I miss this. Me, too.
我怀念这样的时光 我也是
When I was young,
我年轻的时候
I used to work for this guy on the south side--
在南方给一个人打工
Frankie Malinsky.
他叫弗兰基·马林斯基
He had a rule you could live by.
他有一条戒律你可以试试
You, uh, you never said who he was-- the man on the balcony.
你还没说阳台上那男人是谁
I... I didn't get his name.
我不知道他的名字
Frankie used to say...
弗兰基过去常说
"After the first betrayal, there is no other."
一次不忠 百次不容
And Food Reviews is doing a piece
《美食评论》要做一♥期♥
on the top ten sushi joints in Chicago,
针对芝加哥十大寿司店的专栏
so we need some great fish shots. Sara?
所以我们需要一些出色的鱼类照片 莎拉
Sorry? Unless you have a mercury problem,
不好意思 除非你有什么精神问题
it's all yours.
这事交给你了
Salmon, tuna, squid. Go for it.
鲑鱼 金枪鱼 鱿鱼 马上去办
You mentioned that the magazine
你提过杂♥志♥
was gonna be branching out into features with a little more edge.
要把主题拓展得更具时尚特色
I'd like to do that-- something more compelling.
我想试试 一些更引人注目的东西
Well, on what topic? What moves you?
什么主题 你的灵感是什么
I have a few things that I'm working on.
我手头已经有几个主题了
How about obsession?
"痴迷"怎么样
A preoccupation, a fixation with something?
一种对事物入神和着迷的情感
I'm familiar with the term.
这个词我很熟悉
I think you remember a certain French publisher
我想你应该还记得有个法国出版商吧
who had me slack-jawed for a month.
他让我惊诧了整整一个月
Oh, yes. Jean-Claude.
当然记得 简恩·克洛德
Well, how about a series of shots of people
摄影对象身陷无法控制的事物中
caught up in things they can't control?
以至于改变他们自身及原有的生活方式
Changes how they live their life, who they are.
这样的摄影系列如何
Work it up for me.
尽管去做吧
But just make sure it doesn't look like a perfume ad, okay?
但不要弄的跟香水广♥告♥一样 好吗
Ooh. Jean-Claude.
简恩·克洛德
Lou's ripping me off, Jack. I can feel it.
卢这是坑我 杰克 我能感觉到
It doesn't help to keep obsessing over it.
你继续纠结也无济于事
I'm not obsessing. I'm being vigilant,
我不是纠结 而是提高警惕
which, by the way, is what I pay you to be.
而且 我花钱雇你来就是干这个的
Okay, but let's not rush to any judgment here.
好吧 但是先不要妄下断言
Let's just be prudent.
我们要小心谨慎
He's right, pop. We should be prudent.
他说得对 爸 我们该小心谨慎
Do you remember why we bailed out Lou so many times?
你还记得我们为何不厌其烦地把卢保释出来吗
Gave him all those chances to make something of himself?
给他无数次机会让他改过自新出人头地吗
Because he's Karen's brother.
因为他是凯伦的弟弟
To do this now, to betray me like this...
现在他却这样对我 这样背叛我
We don't know that.
我们只是猜测
Maybe uncle Lou could explain...
可能卢舅舅能解释...
Stay out of it, T.J.
你别管 TJ
Jack McAllister.
我是杰克·麦卡利斯特
Oh, hi. It's Sara... Hanley.
你好 我是莎拉·哈德利
Sara. Hi. How are ya?
莎拉 你好 最近怎么样
Good. Your print is done.
很好 照片装裱好了
I work over at the Pierpont Building if you'd like to pick it up.
我在皮尔庞特大厦工作 你可以来取
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表