剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Jack asked me not to show you.
杰克让我别给你看
I was trying to be a team player.
我尽量顾全大局
I tried real...
我真的努力了
I need to talk to you, dad.
我要跟你谈谈 爸爸
This isn't a good time, T.J.
现在不是时候 TJ
I don't care.
我不管
I'm tired of you controlling my life.
我受够你掌控我的生活了
From now on, I work where I want to work,
从现在开始 我想在哪工作就在哪工作
and if I want Brandy to be my girl,
如果我想跟布兰迪在一起
then you stay out of it.
你不能插手
Brandy is no good for you.
布兰迪跟你不合适
I get to say.
我说了算
You don't get to say.
你说了不算
I don't want to talk about this now.
我现在不想谈这个
I'm gonna marry her.
我要跟她结婚
You're what?
你说什么
I need to get mom's ring.
我要妈妈的戒指
When she died, she gave it to me to give to my wife.
她死的时候留给我的 让我给我妻子
Don't be stupid.
别傻了
Don't call me that. The woman's a whore.
别这样叫我 那女人是个妓♥女♥
You don't say that.
你不能这样说
I paid her to be nice to you, to spend time with you.
我花钱让她讨好你 陪伴你
That's not true.
这不是真的
She likes me.
她喜欢我
She's an FBI informant.
她是联邦调查局的线人
They want to put me in prison.
他们想抓我进监狱
You don't want me to be happy.
你不想让我幸福
You never have.
你从来都不想
You'll say anything.
你什么都说得出来
Damn it, T.J.!
该死 TJ
You stay away from her.
你离她远点
You hear me?
你听见了吗
The best thing would be for that girl to disappear
最好让她从我们两个人的生活中
from both our lives forever.
完全消失
I used to think I was so lucky being your son.
我曾经觉得身为你的儿子很幸运
I never think that anymore.
我再也不会那么想了
You the owner?
你就是老板吗
Are you a cop?
你是条子吗
Cook County prosecutor.
我是库克县的检察官
Darius Miller.
大流士·米勒
He worked here, right?
他在这里工作对吧
So, you know he was shot?
你知道他被打死了吗
I saw it on the tv.
我从电视上看的
Sweet Impala.
好帅的英帕拉
Fancy clientele, huh?
高端客户啊
Not really, but we do all right.
还行 生意一般般
You know if Lil' D was connected
你知道小D和
with the Karsten family at all?
卡斯顿家族有什么关系吗
The who family?
什么家族
Thatcher Karsten -- real-estate business.
撒切尔·卡斯顿 做地♥产♥的
I don't know anyone named Thatcher,
我不认识什么撒切尔
and I don't imagine Lil' D did, either.
我看小D也不认识
Would you consider him a friend?
他是你的朋友吗
He was a good kid.
他是个好小伙
Capable of murder?
会去杀人吗
He didn't kill that old white man by the river
他没有杀死河边那个老白人
if that's what you mean.
如果你是想说这个
I don't think he did, either, but I can't prove it.
我也不认为是他杀的 可是没有证据
Now everyone I work with thinks I've lost it.
现在我所有的同事都觉得我输掉了案子
Sounds rough for you.
听起来不好过啊
Cheers.
干杯
Hey, remember when I came to Chicago to visit you
记得我以前为了补偿你
to make amends?
来芝加哥看你吗
Which time?
哪一次
We went for that walk in Lincoln Park.
我们去了林肯公园里散步
I kept trying to apologize,
我一直想道歉
but you'd just say it was fine and change the subject.
但是你只是说没关系 然后就换了话题
You never really wanted to talk to me
你从来没想和我谈谈
about all those bad times.
那些不愉快的日子
Yeah, well, it just seemed easier to leave it alone.
不谈那些反而更轻松一点
Hey, you know, you are allowed to be angry at me.
你完全有理由生我的气
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Do you?
是吗
Yeah, but what's the point in saying all those things?
但说了又有什么用呢
Where does it get us?
又能改变我们什么呢
Well, closer, maybe.
也许能变得更亲近
Well, thanks for the coffee and the bread.
谢谢你的咖啡和面包
Right. See you around.
好 以后见
What do you want from me, Chlo?
你到底想我怎么样 克洛
It's just the truth.
那只是事实而已
You've been angry about it for years.
你记恨了那么多年
You really want to hear it,
你真的想听吗
how you consumed mom and dad's attention,
想听你是怎么霸占爸妈的注意
all of it, how there's not a drop left for me,
全部的注意 一点点也没有留给我
how in high school, I lay in bed
想听我是怎么在高中的时候
wondering how many car wrecks you were away
躺在床上想你会不会在又一场
from getting yourself killed?
车祸中死掉
Asking me to hide your coke in my makeup bag
想听你是如何叫我帮你藏♥毒♥品在化妆包里
because mom checked yours?
躲过妈妈的检查的
Or your druggie boyfriend, Jimmy, hitting on me
还是你那个瘾君子男友吉米
after you pass out in the basement
在你吸嗨了晕在地下室里时
because you were so high?
挑逗我的事
Or that time --
还是那次
or the time I found you
还是那次我在浴室
in the bathroom with a razor and all the blood?
看到你手里握着刀片 地上都是血
Is that what you want?
你想听我说这些吗
Is that really gonna make us closer?
我们真的能亲近起来吗
I'm sorry I put you through
我很抱歉让你经历
all those things.
这些烂事
I am.
真的
I know.
我知道
Maybe now we're both screw-ups,
现在我们都搞砸了
we can actually spend Christmas together.
也许还可以一起过圣诞
I'd like that.
我很乐意
Hi, dad.
爸爸
Don't scream.
别叫
Sit.
坐下
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你
I'm here to make you a deal on behalf of Mr. Karsten.
我代表卡斯顿先生来和你谈一笔交易
Where's your daughter?
你的女儿呢
At the neighbor's.
在邻居家
This is how this is all gonna go down.
接下来这样
Mr. Karsten will wire you $250,000.
卡斯顿先生会汇给你25万美元
It is a one-time fee.
一次性付清
You will take it,
你拿着这笔钱
and you will move with your daughter
和你的女儿在一周之内
to another city within one week.
搬到另一座城市去
Do you understand me?
听懂没有
Yes or no?
懂还是不懂
How do I just --
我怎么
No, that's not a yes or a no.
我只要你回答懂还是不懂
Do you understand?
懂还是不懂
Yes.
懂
Can you stay away from Mr. Karsten's son?
能远离卡斯顿先生的儿子吗
Yes or no?
能还是不能
Yes.
能
Then we should have a toast.
那我们可以庆祝了
Do you have any booze?
你这里有酒吗
Um... gin under the sink.
水池下面有琴酒
That'll do.
也行
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表