剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
I'm thinking that maybe I should just get away
我想我应该远离
from portraits for a while.
人物摄影一段时间
Sara, what's going on with you today?
莎拉 你今天怎么了
Natalia Stark from the gallery
美术馆的娜塔莉娅·斯塔克
said my stuff is too commercial.
说我的作品太过商业化
Natalia Stark is a snob.
娜塔莉娅·斯塔克是个势利眼
She only sold three of my prints.
她只卖♥♥出了我的三幅作品
Well, so you have to be edgy and experimental
所以你要变得前卫而且经验丰富
and sell stuff?
才能卖♥♥出东西吗
Did I mention I hate art?
我有说过我恨艺术吗
Look, I adore you,
听着 我很喜欢你
but if you are becoming somehow disillusioned
但是如果你对我们这里的工作
with the work that we're doing here,
已经没有激♥情♥了
then we need to have a bigger conversation.
那我们就要好好谈谈了
Aurelio Voltan -- he's got a good face.
奥雷里奥·沃尔坦 他长得真帅
And she's back.
而且她回来了
Hallelujah.
哈利路亚
They're expecting you in an hour.
他们等你一个小时了
Get off me!
放开我
Stop it!
别打了
Come on!
走
To the office!
去办公室
Why did you have to fight him, Vic?
为什么你要打他 维克
You want me to let some jerk say stuff about our family?
你觉得我会让那个混♥蛋♥对我家说三道四吗
I'm sorry, but this is now an actual emergency.
对不起 但现在有一个紧急情况
Karsten allied has a security breach.
卡斯顿同盟有个安全漏洞
A big, fat worm is working its way through your system.
一个很厉害的病毒正在入侵你的系统
It's what we call a blended threat --
那就是我们称为混合威胁的
A worm/virus/trojan horse
要是中了带有TTL字段的
with a time-to-live field
蠕虫 病毒 木马的混合病毒
that's getting shorter by the minute. Speak english, please.
那一切就都结束了 说英语 谢谢
I searched our system algorithms,
我搜索了我们的系统代码的算法
And we are now t-minus 12 from total takeover.
我们只剩下12小时来防止被完全控制
Guess what happens then.
猜猜之后会发生什么
The computers shut down?
计算机会挂掉吗
And the water and the electricity
供水系统供电系统
and pretty much everything else.
以及很多很多其他系统都会挂掉
It's gonna look like "The walking dead" In here.
这里会变得像《行尸走肉》里拍的那样
What can you do to fix it?
你能做什么吗
I need your authorization to modify the A.C.L.
我需要你的权限来修改访问控制列表
I don't know what you're saying.
我不知道你说的是什么
Just -- you have my authorization. Just fix it.
给你权限 把它搞定吧
All right, I'm gonna run with that.
好的 我要和时间赛跑了
Hey. I got your message.
我收到你的信息了
You tell your father what happened.
你和你父亲说发生的事
I need to talk to my dad.
我需要和我父亲谈谈
Vic, what's going on?
维克 发生什么了
There was a fight,
他和别人打了一架
but in his defense, the kid was talking crap.
但是是因为那个人说了一些难听的话
About what?
关于什么
About uncle TJ,
关于TJ舅舅
about us, and our family.
关于我们 还有我们的家庭
Look, I don't want to talk about this here.
我不想在这里聊这些
Dad, he's, like, totally losing it.
父亲 他当时完全失去了理智
Look, I'll be right in.
我稍后过来
We just have a bit of a situation here.
我们这里有点小状况
Okay.
好的
Shouldn't you be averting a crisis?
你不是应该避免危机的发生吗
I did not threaten her -- ever!
我没有威胁她 从来没有
Then why is she so scared?
那她为什么那么害怕
How the hell should I know?
我怎么知道
Because she's senile.
因为她有老年痴呆
Her memory's fading.
她记不清东西
She never could keep anything straight anyway.
她无法搞清楚任何事
Dad, come on. Connie's fine.
父亲 别这样 康妮没事
Yeah?
是吗
Then why did she change her story?
那她为什么要推♥翻♥自己的证词
And why is she feeding you all this crap
为什么她要向你灌输
about us forcing her to lie?
我们逼迫她作伪证这种屁话
Guys, I can hear you down the hall.
二位 我在走廊都能听见你们的话
Connie's doing a number on Elaine.
康妮忽悠了伊莱恩
Well, she's terrified.
她很害怕
You know, she's holed up in her house.
她躲在了她自己的房♥子里
She's got police guarding her.
还有警♥察♥保护
Well, did she tell you why?
她告诉你原因了吗
Because she didn't do what you asked her to,
因为她没有做你要求她做的事
Because she thinks dad is involved in Lou's murder.
因为她认为我父亲参与了卢被谋杀的事
Now she's not playing along,
她觉得她没有听你们的话
he's gonna go after her, too.
所以父亲也要把她杀掉了
That's absurd. Just listen to yourself!
那太荒谬了 你听听你自己说的话
Look, we only asked Connie to be selective.
我们只是要求康尼做出选择
Jack...when did you become that guy?
杰克 你什么时候变成这样的人了
Pressuring people -- my own aunt --
迫使她 我的亲舅妈
into lying to the police?
对警♥察♥撒谎
When I started trying to get your brother out of jail.
我这是为了把你哥哥弄出监狱
Wow, dad.
你真棒 父亲
You really do know how to turn people
你能把人训练成你想要的
into exactly what you need them to be, don't you?
那种状态 你真的很厉害
Oh, do I know that look.
我见过这个表情
So critical. So absolute.
如此不满 如此绝对
Everything's black and white, isn't it?
所有事都只有黑白两面 是吗
No shades of gray for you.
对你而言没有灰色地带
People are either good or they're rotten.
人们要么是好人要么就是渣滓
You love or you hate.
要么爱别人要么恨别人
I don't know when our relationship switched
我不知道我们之间的关系
from one to the other, Lainie,
是从什么时候开始变样的 莱妮
but...I miss it.
但是 我很怀念从前的样子
I miss being the father who loves you.
我想变回原来那个爱你的父亲
I'm surprised you remember that...
我很惊讶你居然还记得
Because I sure don't.
因为我不记得了
I thought you were gonna prevent this.
我以为你能阻止它的发生
Well, if you'd listened to me in the first place --
你一开始没有听我的
Dad, what's going on?
父亲 怎么了
Uh, slight power outage -- we're working on it.
只是电力中断了 我们在修理
Don't worry about it, boss. I'm all over it.
别担心 老板 我在全力解决
Don't call me "Boss." You got it, chief.
别叫我老板 收到 长官
Or that, either.
也别那么叫
So, he's your dad, huh?
他是你父亲
Yeah.
是的
Nice guy.
是个不错的人
These things can be pretty pesky.
这些东西有的时候会很麻烦
You ever hear of the Morris Worm?
你听说过莫里斯蠕虫吗
Code red? Mafiaboy?
红色代码 黑♥手♥党♥男孩
No idea what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
Iloveyou?
我爱你呢
What?
什么
Iloveyou -- it was this worm
我爱你 是个蠕虫病毒的名字
That spread throughout the whole world in a day,
那个病毒在一天内扩散到了整个世界
disguised as a love letter.
表面上是一封情书
Proving love really does suck, I guess.
我想这说明了爱情是多么糟糕的东西
Yeah.
是啊
So do worms.
蠕虫病毒也是一样
Let's go on a mission to make them both obsolete.
咱们得把它们都消灭
My footwork stunk,
我的步法烂透了
but I had a hell of a right hand
但我出拳很出色
and I could always take a punch.
总能找到机会挥出一拳
They used to call boxing the manly art.
拳击在过去被称作男子汉的艺术
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because it forces you to deal with your fear and your rage,
因为它能迫使你直面恐惧和愤怒
not just physically, but also up here.
不只是身体上的 还有思想上的
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表