剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Hey. I didn't even hear you come in.
我都不知道你回来了
What's that doing here?
这相片怎么挂上去了
Your assistant messengered it over.
你的助理送过来了
I was thinking of hanging it at the office.
我还想着挂办公室里呢
It looks good here.
挂这挺好的啊
Well, that's not what I got it for.
我买♥♥这个不是为了挂在家里
I got it for the office, okay?
是准备挂在办公室里
And why'd you hang it up without even asking me?
你怎么也不问我一声就挂上去了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Any more word on Lou?
有卢的消息吗
They haven't found anything yet.
什么证据也没有
No murder weapon, no suspect, nothing.
没行凶武器 没嫌疑人 什么也没有
God, we're always running. Right?
天啊 我们都好忙啊
Both of us.
我俩都这么忙
I miss you.
我想你
Coming to bed?
去睡吧
Soon.
等下就去
Okay.
好的
Baby, you awake?
亲爱的 你睡着了吗
Hello?
谁
Sara, it's Jack.
莎拉 我是杰克
Are you... all right?
你还 好吗
My life--it's-- it's so small sometimes,
我的生活有时真的好小
everything in it.
每件事都那么微不足道
But with you...
但和你在一起
with you, it started to feel--
我开始感觉到
the--I don't know the word.
我不知如何形容
Magnitude.
意义非凡
I...
我
I started to feel the magnitude of things
我开始感知到事物的分量与意义
in a way I-I never did.
这是未曾有过的
I started to feel like I could imagine my life
我开始希望自己的生活
not the way it is but...
并不是现有的样子而是
The way you dream it.
你憧憬的那样
This--this can't happen.
不 不能这样
No, it can't.
对 是不能
I just couldn't leave it the way it was at the station.
我不能像在车站时那样离开了
It just didn't seem right. So I-I came here.
那样不对 所以我来这里
I'm--I'm glad.
我 我很高兴
I've been wondering if you were feeling like I was
我一直在想你的感觉是不是和我一样
or anything like it, 'cause then maybe--
还是有别的感觉 因为那样的话
maybe I wouldn't feel so...
可能我就不会觉得
out of control and crazy.
疯狂得失去控制
You know, it was so great getting to know you,
能够认识你
spending time with you.
并且共度过一段时光真的很快乐
I won't forget it.
我不会忘记的
I-I should go.
我该走了
Take care, okay?
保重 好吗
Hey, this is Sara. Leave a message. Thanks.
你好 我是莎拉 留下口信吧 谢谢
Hey, baby. You there? No?
宝贝 你不在吗
I wanna take you out to dinner tonight.
我今晚想带你出去吃饭
Had a good day. I'll tell you about it later.
祝你愉快 晚点再谈
Okay. Call me.
好了 记得打给我
I need you here now, Jack. The cops just showed up.
我需要你过来 杰克 警♥察♥刚才来过
I sent T.J. to the club, but I can't stall them for long.
我让TJ去俱乐部了 但是我拖不了太久
Mr. Karsten. How do you do?
卡斯顿先生 你好
I'm Detective Birnbaum.
我是比恩鲍姆警探
This is my partner, Detective Casillas.
这是我的搭档 卡西利亚斯警探
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
Please.
请坐吧
May I offer you a scotch?
喝点苏格兰威士忌吗
Do you know why we're here, sir?
你知道我们为什么来这里吗 先生
I imagine it has something to do with Lou Mrozak.
我想是跟卢·莫罗扎科有关吧
It's been a terrible shock for my whole family.
我全家人都很震惊
You son T.J.'s been identified as a person of interest.
你的儿子TJ被指认为一名嫌疑人
As a suspect?
嫌疑人吗
That's absurd.
真荒唐
T.J. loved his uncle.
TJ很爱他的舅舅
Just wanna talk to him, sir.
我们只是想跟他谈谈 先生
Is he home?
他在家吗
Not at the moment, no.
现在不在
I'm not sure where he is.
我不知道他去哪了
I suppose I could track him down
如果真的有必要的话
if it was really necessary.
我想我也能找到他
It's necessary.
有这个必要
I shouldn't have gone there. Easy, T.J.
我真不应该去那 放松点 TJ
I-I shouldn't have. Why did I go there?
我真不该去 我为什么要去呢
Just calm down.
冷静一下
I didn't mean it.
我不是故意的
What happened?
发生什么了
I can't say. I-I can't.
我不能说 我不能
It's me, babe. It's Brandy.
是我 宝贝 我是布兰迪
You can tell me anything.
你可以告诉我任何事
You're late, mommy.
你迟到了 妈妈
Hey, baby.
宝贝
Yeah. I... where's Janey?
是的 我 珍妮呢
She left. Dad's here.
她走了 爸爸在这
He's happy. He brought wine.
他很高兴 他带了红酒
Where were you? At my studio.
你去哪了 在我的工作室
There was no answer.
你怎么不接电♥话♥
Oh, I must have left the ringer off.
我肯定是把铃♥声♥关掉了
Oh, yeah. I exchanged it.
对了 我把它换了
Went back and got something better.
我回去换了个更好的
It's nice, right?
很漂亮 是吧
Something going on?
有什么事吗
Yes.
是的
I was going to take you out to dinner.
我本来打算带你出去吃饭
But it was getting late, so I told Janey to go home.
但已经很晚了 所以我让珍妮回家了
We'll just... we'll celebrate as a family.
我们 我们还是一家人一起庆祝吧
Celebrate what?
庆祝什么
The case that is gonna get me
这案子会让我出现在伊利诺斯州
on the front page of every paper in Illinois.
每家报纸的头版上
I nail this one,
我搞定这个案子
I get bumped up to state's attorney after Abrams retires,
艾布拉姆斯退休后我就是州检察官了
and then we are off and running.
之后我们会扶摇直上
I mean, mayor. Senator.
市长 议员
Obama did it. Rahm Emanuel did it.
奥巴马是这样 拉姆·伊曼纽尔也是这样
We can, too.
我们也能做到
What kind of case?
什么案子
Murder.
谋杀案
Actually, involves your favorite photo subject.
实际上 跟你最喜欢的摄影主题有关
His brother-in-law found dead last night,
他的小舅子昨晚死了
facedown in the river, two bullets in him.
脸朝下倒在河里 中了两枪
Karsten's son is the prime suspect.
卡斯顿的儿子是头号♥嫌疑人
Really? I met him. He was at the gallery.
真的吗 我见过他 他去了展馆
The Karstens-- they have ties
卡斯顿一家 他们跟腐♥败♥
to corruption schemes, to bribery, organized crime.
行贿 集团犯罪都有关系
It's way more than I realized.
比我知道的严重得多
Who's this?
这是谁
McAllister.
麦卡利斯特
Jack McAllister.
杰克·麦卡利斯特
He's Karsten's in-house counsel.
他是卡斯顿家族的法律顾问
He's gonna be the defense attorney against me.
他是被告的辩护律师 我的对手
I'm gonna crucify him.
我会折磨死他
I'm gonna go make dinner. Great.
我去做饭了 好的
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表