剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Not someone.
我知道是谁
I'm sorry. I know he raised you.
我很遗憾 我知道他养大了你
You want this now?
你想看吗
Thanks for looking into it.
谢谢你特地去查
You going to the opening?
你是去开幕式吗
What?
什么
Sara's opening.
莎拉的开幕式
Uh, no. No.
不 不是的
Somewhere else.
是去别的地方
You know, I probably shouldn't say anything,
我或许不应该说
but, um, Sara had to break things off with you.
不过 莎拉不得不跟你断绝关系
She didn't want to.
她也不想的
What do you know about that?
你都知道什么
Not much more. You should ask her.
知道得不多 你该去问她
Opening goes till 9:00.
开幕式一直到九点
You sure he's still here?
你确定他还在这儿吗
He said he'd wait. He sounded very upset.
他说会等 他当时的语气很沮丧
You're a good man, T.J., looking out for him like this.
你是个好人 TJ 这么照顾他
That's loyalty.
这是忠诚
There's nothing more important than that.
没有比这更重要的了
There he is.
他在那儿
Grandpa, what are you doing here?
外公 你在这儿干什么
I was worried about you. We both were.
我很担心你 我们都很担心
W-what's going on?
发生了什么事
Y-y-you said something about Val?
你说是瓦尔的事
Yeah, just that she hates me now --
是的 她现在很恨我
Everybody does. They don't hate you.
大家都恨我 他们不恨你
You don't understand.
你不懂
I did something terrible.
我做了很糟糕的事
You mean what happened to Lou?
你是说卢的事吗
What do you know about that?
你都知道些什么
So much for keeping it a secret.
我受够了你们总是隐瞒
Hey. You don't keep secrets from family.
确实不该对家人隐瞒秘密
Everything that's happening is my fault.
发生的所有事都是我的错
No, it isn't.
不 不是的
You're not to blame for any of this.
这些都不怪你
Lou had a vicious temper. We all knew that.
卢脾气不好 这个我们都知道
He could have hurt you badly.
他可能会严重地伤害你
You did what you had to do to defend yourself.
你只是为了保护自己 不得已而为之
That doesn't make you wrong.
这不代表你做错了
It makes you human.
只代表你是个普通人
Your father is right to protect you.
你♥爸♥爸保护你是对的
That's what a father is supposed to do.
做爸爸的就该这样
Only, ever since that woman came into his life,
只是自从那女人进入他的生活
he can't seem to get his priorities straight.
他似乎就分不清轻重了
Jerzy says you know how to follow instruction.
杰兹说你是个按指示办事的人
The old man does not lie.
他没有骗你
Quick and painless.
快速解决 别让他遭罪
And not in the face.
不要打在脸上
He wants it to be an open casket. Okay, Mikolaj?
他希望能开棺办丧 明白吗 麦克莱
Instead of protecting the family, he's destroying it.
他现在不是在保护这个家庭 而是在摧毁它
Life can force you into making a very hard choice...
生活会逼你做非常艰难的选择
even if that choice is the last thing you ever wanted to do.
有时甚至是你最不愿做的事
All these people want to come to see your pictures?
这些人都是来看你拍的照片吗
Yeah, I guess they do.
是的 应该是吧
Did you take any, like, sports? Um, no.
你拍过体育运动吗 没有
Look at this crowd.
看看这些人
I know. I know. You hate crowds. Here -- crowd medicine.
我知道 你讨厌人群 给 人群良药
Oh, that's the first project your mom and I ever worked on together.
这是我和你妈妈合作的第一个项目
Is that when you got arrested?
你就是那时候被捕的吗
Who told you that? I did.
这是谁跟你说的 我说的
Badge of honor.
荣誉勋章
You know your mom's a badass, right?
你知道你妈妈是个厉害角色 对吗
You know, this -- all of this is entirely your fault.
这一切都是你的错
No, outlaw. All you.
不 不对 都是你的错
What are you gonna say in your speech? What speech?
演讲打算说什么 什么演讲
They're giving you an award. You got to say something...
他们要给你颁奖 你肯定得说点什么
No speech.
不发表演讲
All right, kiddo.
好了 孩子
See that lovely creature at the dessert table?
看到甜点桌旁那个可爱的人了吗
The lady, you mean? Yeah.
你是说那个女士 是的
We're gonna go talk to her. Sure.
我们过去跟她说话 好
And look, any joke I make,
不管我说什么笑话
you laugh at like it's so funny,
你一定要假装无比有趣放声大笑
and then you tell her how awesome I am
然后你跟她说我特别好
because I build forts with you after school.
在你放学后我还陪你堆堡垒
But you don't do that. Doesn't matter. Follow my lead.
但你没有 没关系 跟我来
Drink up. It'll help you with the speech.
喝光吧 对演讲有帮助
Hey, Jack.
杰克
Hey. Cold night.
今晚真冷
It's like summer in Dublin.
在都柏林夏天也就这个温度
Let's go over here.
我们去那边吧
Drop it!
放下枪
Now!
快点
Weapons down.
放下武器
Put your hands behind your back.
把手放到背后
Don't move.
别动
Now keep him locked down.
把他铐起来
Hey, man. Nice fall.
伙计 摔得好
Kevlar, eh?
凯夫拉材料的吧
It'd be a damn shame if his aim were a bit higher.
如果他再瞄高一点就可惜了
Well done, Jack.
干得好 杰克
Thanks, Orestes. You did the right thing.
谢谢 奥列斯特斯 你做得对
Got it all right here.
证据都在这儿了
We get this bastard to admit he's working with Karsten,
让他承认一直在帮卡斯顿做事
nail him on conspiracy to commit murder. Done.
把他定为谋杀帮凶 搞定
Everybody gets what they wanted.
大家都能得到自己想要的
Guess you could say that.
应该可以这么说
You good? Somewhere I got to be.
你还好吗 我得去个地方
Just help me get this thing off.
帮我把这东西弄下来
No more looking over our shoulders. Karsten's finished.
不用再提心吊胆了 卡斯顿完了
I thought I could stay.
我不能留下来吗
Well, it's too late, and you saw the fun part.
太晚了 而且好玩儿的部分你也看过了
Anyway, Janey's here. She's gonna put you to bed.
对了 珍妮来了 她会照顾你睡觉的
Ah, mom. She said she's gonna read you two books.
妈妈 她说会给你读两本书的
Okay.
好吧
Hi, Sara.
你好 莎拉
Hi, Oliver.
你好 奥利弗
Okay. All right, bye, love bug. Bye, mom.
好了 再见 小家伙 再见 妈妈
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
My mom said two books. Okay, then.
我妈妈说读两本书 那好吧
Jack!
杰克
I'm glad you decided to come. Where's Sara?
很高兴你决定来 莎拉在哪儿
Uh, she stepped out for a minute. She'll be right back.
她出去了 应该很快就会回来
You know, I'm -- I'm actually gonna go and find her.
不如这样吧 我去找她
What the hell was that?
什么声音
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表