剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
I need to get going, so --
我得走了
Oh, I'm Elaine, by the way. I own the place.
对了 我叫伊莱恩 是这家店的老板
Oh. Sara.
我是莎拉
You look familiar. Have we met?
看你很面熟 我们之前见过吗
No, I don't think so.
我想没有
Well, it's nice to meet you now.
还是很高兴认识你
Yeah, you too. Bye. Bye.
我也是 再见
Hey, listen, if you get that whole-wheat mac and cheese
还有 如果你把全麦通心粉
and you throw in egg whites and carrot puree.
和鸡蛋白与胡萝卜泥配在一起
Voila, healthy meal.
就能做成一道健康的菜肴
Kind of.
起码听着挺健康
Thank you. Okay.
谢了
Snack Mom. It's a thankless job.
采购零嘴 这可是个吃力不讨好的活
Kids -- they want candy. Parents want fruit.
孩子想吃糖 父母却想吃水果
Get away from my car.
离我车远一点
Yeah, I used to play t-ball here.
我小时候在这里玩儿童棒球
Well, back when it was a field, not a parking lot.
那时候这里不是停车场 是片空地
Let me get that for you.
我帮你抬
I grew up over in Humboldt Park.
我在洪堡公园附近长大的
I used to spend my summers
以前暑假的时候
reading all day at the Pulaski Library.
我整天都泡在普拉斯基图书馆里
Then I'd go over to Nebbie's where my Mom worked
然后去耐比利家 我妈在那工作
to help her serve red-hots.
我帮她卖♥♥热狗
You seem like a gold coast kid.
你看着像是富裕地方长大的孩子
Nope. Single mom, four kids.
不是 单亲妈妈 拉扯四个孩子
She struggled, but she was tough.
她非常努力 对孩子也很严格
Like you.
像你一样
We go to Nebbie's all the time.
我们经常去耐比利家
Konstantine is still there.
康斯坦丁还在那里
Good, old Konstantine.
真好 老康斯坦丁还在那里
You knew him? Yeah, of course.
你认识他 当然
'cause there is no konstantine there.
其实根本就没有康斯坦丁这个人
Not only are you a liar, you're not even good at it.
你连谎都不会撒
The thing about my family, that's all true.
关于我家的那部分是真的
What's wrong with you? Look.
你到底想干什么 听我说
There is one thing that I care about,
我只关心一个东西
one thing I need, and time is running out.
我非常需要它 但我没多少时间了
Well, I can't help you! Why not?
我没法帮你 为什么
Why are you gonna let Karsten use you like this?
你为何让卡斯顿利用你
What, I should be your pawn instead of his?
不然呢 我该给你当小卒吗
You got to have dreams, right?
你也有梦想 对不对
Something you aspire to.
你有自己渴求的东西
Haven't you ever wanted anything that badly?
你难道没有过非常想得到的东西吗
Yeah, I want things.
当然有
A place in a good school district,
好学区的房♥子
my record cleaned, a green card.
不良记录销毁 一张绿卡
No questions asked.
不许问问题
You make me an American, I'll be whatever you want.
让我成为美国公民 我就听你的
You did such a good job.
宝贝你太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
So, they're not gonna use the photos?
他们不用这些照片
No, but Alissa's sending them to the New York Times.
是啊 但艾丽萨把它们发给《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》了
Wow. That would be a step up.
那就又进了一步
Standing up to Janet like that could have been a disaster,
对抗珍妮特简直就是一场噩梦
but it felt kind of good.
但好像也有好处
Might even work out better in the end.
最终结果可能更好
What do you think of this tie?
你觉得这条领带怎么样
It's fine.
不错啊
You look pretty, Mommy. Where are you going?
妈妈你真漂亮 你要去哪里
My boss' retirement party.
我上司的荣休宴
Oliver, what are you doing?
奥利弗 你在干什么
What are you doing?
你要照什么
What are you doing?!
快说
Here it comes!
我来了哦
I'm not done!
我跟你没完
Larry, you are totally irreplaceable.
拉里 你是无法被代替的
That being said,
这句话的意思
I am on the list of people to replace you, right?
是说我在可以取代你位置的名单当中 对吧
How close to the top of that list am I?
我现在离第一名还差多少
Closer than you were yesterday.
比昨天差的少了
You got Brandy Korskaya to thank for that.
因此你搞定了布兰迪·考斯卡娅
She's gonna drive this thing home.
她会把它开回去【求校】
Hope you're right.
希望你是对的
I know I'm right
我知道我是对的
'cause I'm gonna put her in training first.
因为我要先训练她
That's a change.
可真是变了
Uh, she's not as ready as I thought, and...
她还没太准备好
she's got this little kid.
而且她还有孩子
No reason to pull the trigger tonight.
所以今晚是不行了
There he is -- the last good man!
哎呦 世界上最后一个好人啊
Congratulations, Larry.
拉里 恭喜你
I hear you're taking your wife to Rio.
听说你要带着妻子去里约热内卢
10-day cruise.
十天的迅游
Good for you.
真不错
I love this song.
我很喜欢这首歌♥
We're dancing, Larry.
我们去跳舞了 拉里
You look great tonight.
你今晚看着太美了
You seem good lately.
你最近很不错的样子
Happy.
很开心
Yeah, I guess I have been.
好像的确是
It's been a long time since we've done this.
很久没有一起这样了
What, dance?
什么 跳舞么
Gone out.
一起出来玩
Had a good time together.
共度美好时光
Let's try and make it happen more often.
以后我们多出来几次吧
Yeah, that would be nice.
那样最好不过了
I wanted to apologize for this morning.
今早的事我想向你道歉
I didn't know who you were or what really happened.
我不知道你是谁 也不知道发生了什么
Okay. Okay.
行了
That's enough.
够了
Get the hell out of here!
给我滚开
Look, I hope Ricky's feeling better.
听着 我希望里基好点了
This should cover your expenses.
这些钱应该够用
Hey, my son is in here drinking his dinner through a straw!
我儿子现在要靠管子吃流食
I ain't taking your blood money!
我不会拿你的臭钱
I know who you are, man!
我知道你是谁
You're Thatcher Karsten's bitch!
你不就是撒切尔·卡斯顿的走狗
Don't come back here again!
别再来了
Our warrant dies in 15 hours.
还有15个小时搜查令就失效了
We'll get another one.
到时候再申请一个
The whole point She's not ready.
这不是重点 她还没准备好
I see that now. Thank you.
我能看出来 谢谢
I don't understand.
我不明白
What happened?
发生了什么
This girl got to you, didn't she?
这女孩吃上你了 是不是
What we are asking her to do is dangerous.
我们要她做的事情很危险
I don't want to rush into anything.
我不希望太仓促
Thanks, guys. Thank you.
谢谢各位 谢谢
Thanks a lot. Thank you all.
非常感谢
Sara.
莎拉
Sara, what's wrong?! What -- what is it?
莎拉 怎么了 发生什么了
What -- what -- what is it? What are you saying?
这是怎么了 你说什么
I want to go.
我想走了
I just want to go home, okay? What? What?
我想回家 行吗 什么
I just want to go home. Okay.
我想回家 好 好
I want to go home. Okay.
我想回家 好
I want to go home. All right.
我想回家 行 没事了
Want to go home. We'll go home, baby.
我想回家 我们这就回家 宝贝
We'll go home. Want to go home. Want to go home.
这就回家 我想回家
Never knew so much could come out of such a little person.
没想到你这小身躯这么有爆发力
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表