剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
I mean, this is what happens.
这很正常
Not just them. Us, too. You and me.
不止是他们 你和我之间也一样
You forgot the sprinklers.
你忘了买♥♥洒水器
The tomatoes are dried up. The turnips are dead.
西红柿干枯了 萝卜也死了
Well, I never really liked turnips anyway.
反正我从来都不喜欢萝卜
I'm sorry.
对不起
Uh, I've been distracted -- you know, T.J.'s case.
我被TJ的案子弄得心烦意乱
This A.S.A. Guy's all over us.
这个助理州检察官对我们穷追不舍
Are we okay?
我们没问题吧
Look, I-I'm stuck here late with security, but...
我要在这里和安保人员待到很晚 不过
How about we, uh, go out tomorrow night together?
我们明天晚上一起出去怎么样
Does that sound good?
听起来不错吧
Yeah. I would like that.
我觉得不错
I'll talk to Vic.
我会和维克谈谈
she ignored everything I gave her.
她无视我给她的一切
I mean, her article could have been written
她的文章说不定是
by Boyd's P.R. Flack.
博伊德的公♥关♥宣传员写的
Guess I shouldn't be so surprised.
想一想 也许我不应该感到惊讶
Photographers can see things that reporters don't.
摄影师可以看到记者看不到的东西
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
We just get at stuff from a different angle.
我们看待事物的角度不一样罢了
Careful, buddy.
小心点 伙计
Go wash your hands.
去洗手
Hey, do you think it's okay
你觉得
that Ollie eats mac and cheese every day?
奥利每天都吃麦当劳和奶酪没关系吗
I mean, Joelle's turned her whole family vegan.
若埃勒把她家里人都变成了素食主义者
Grows their own veggies in the backyard.
在她自家后院种蔬菜
It's a thing now.
现在挺流行的
McAllister's wife does turnips and tomatoes.
麦卡利斯特的老婆还种萝卜和西红柿呢
Oliver, dinner's ready!
奥利弗 晚饭好了
I love this picture.
我喜欢这张照片
Remember?
还记得吗
You could get him to stop crying by handing him a balloon.
你给他一个气球 他就不哭了
We need to go at this from a different angle.
我们要从不同的角度看
Our warrant expires in 24 hours.
我们的搜查令24小时后就无效了
Look, the problem is,
听着 问题是
we've been trying to get Karsten on the big stuff,
我们曾经想给卡斯顿安上更大的
the hard stuff -- racketeering, corruption.
更重的罪名 比如诈骗和贪污
Instead, we need to go after something easier,
但现在 我们会去找一些轻点的罪名
more attainable.
更容易得手的罪名
Like what?
比如什么
Witness tampering.
收买♥♥证人
We get the hooker to go to Karsten wearing a wire.
我们让那个妓♥女♥带着窃听器去找卡斯顿
She gets him to admit he paid her to be T.J.'s alibi.
她能让他承认用钱收买♥♥她为TJ提供不在场证明
That's asking a lot.
那要求太多了
She already planted a bug for us.
她已经帮我们布了窃听器
And it's too dangerous. We can't train her in 24 hours.
而且那太危险 我们没法在24小时内把她训练好
Larry, you are retiring.
拉里 你快退休了
We need to get you one big victory to ride out on.
我们应该让你光荣隐退
The party tonight's more than enough.
今晚的聚会就够了
Look, this girl has spent her entire life
听着 这个女孩一辈子
pretending she thinks and feels things she doesn't.
都在伪装自己的想法和感觉
She can do this. She's great at lying.
她能做到 她很擅长欺骗
Business, where are we with the Michael Boyd article?
商业版 马克尔·博伊德的报道进展如何了
Cover line -- "Chicago's best C.E.O.: Mr. Cool."
封面人物 芝加哥最佳首席执行官 酷先生
Photos?
图片呢
Uh, fine. I'm still working on them.
不错 我还在制♥作♥
Culture?
文化版呢
Column on why the national media loves to beat up on Chicago.
讨论国家媒体为什么喜欢打击芝加哥的专栏文章
Wow. That old chestnut.
真够老套的
Alissa, could the three of us talk after?
艾丽萨 我们三个待会儿能谈谈吗
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
No.
没有
I'll tell you later.
我过一会儿告诉你
Tell me now. That's what this meeting is for.
现在就说 我们开会就为这个
It's just, I don't think
只是 我不认为
that the photos and the story match up.
那些图片和这个故事相匹配
Dear god.
我的天啊
You're like a little wind-up toy that won't stop.
你就像个发条玩具一样没完没了
What's the problem?
是什么问题呢
Okay.
好吧
This is Boyd accepting the award
这张是博伊德在芝加哥
for most eco-friendly C.E.O. in Chicago.
接受最环保首席执行官颁奖的照片
And this is the hummer that he keeps at his lake house.
这是他停放在他湖边小屋的悍马
We're all hypocrites. So?
所有人都是伪君子 那又如何
This is Boyd screaming at his head of H.R.
这是博伊德冲他的人力资源部主管怒吼的照片
Alissa, this is ridiculous.
艾丽萨 这太荒唐了
The woman in accounting he fired
那个会计部的女人就因为
after she refused to go out with him.
拒绝和他约会 就被炒了
Boyd's not the best anything in Chicago.
博伊德在芝加哥没资格被评为任何最佳
He's just a phony jerk who made a lot of money.
他不过是赚了很多钱的骗子而已
For his company and his shareholders... So he's talented.
为他的公♥司♥和股东赚了很多钱 所以他很有天赋
...Which is how we judge C.E.O. Performance!
那就是我们评价首席执行官能力的标准
Does that mean he gets away with whatever he wants?!
难道那就意味着他干什么都可以了吗
And it's not our job to protect his image,
我们的工作不是保护他的形象
I would have thought you of all people would agree with that.
我还以为 你最应该明白这一点的
I'm gonna need a different photographer.
我需要换个摄影师了
Who was that in there?
你刚刚是怎么了
Okay, maybe I was out of line,
好吧 也许我是有点出格了
but weren't you a little bit glad I said what I said?
但是难道你听到我说的没有一点欣慰吗
But what came over you?
但是你究竟怎么了
I thought I was doing my job.
我觉得我只是在做我的工作
Janet's writing a total puff piece.
珍妮特的文章通篇都是在吹嘘
And we run those sometimes.
有时候我们会登这样的文章
Why?
为什么
Does Boyd's company buy a lot of ads or something?
博伊德的公♥司♥买♥♥了很多广♥告♥还是怎么的
Look, Sara, we can't use these pictures, okay?
莎拉 我们不能用这些照片 好吗
But they are fantastic,
但照片都很好
so I'm gonna call my friend at the new york times
所以我会给我在纽♥约♥时♥报♥的朋友打电♥话♥
And see if they want to order up reporting.
问问他们会不会报道
Are you serious?!
你说真的吗
Thank you!
谢谢你
This new Sara, this -- this whole transformation,
这个全新的莎拉 这种转变
It's because of him, isn't it?
都是因为他 不是吗
It's not just that.
不仅仅是那样
The crazy fling that you're having.
你身上这种疯狂的冲劲
It's not a fling. Then what is it?
这不是冲劲 那是什么呢
I told him I loved him.
我告诉他我爱他
Damn.
见鬼
You are in trouble.
你有麻烦了
What the hell? I'm in the middle of a game.
搞什么 我正玩着呢
Ricky's father came to see me.
里基的父亲来找过我
Yeah, I know. Mom said.
我知道 妈妈说过
Did you do it?
是你做的吗
No!
不是
I didn't do it!
不是我做的
I mean, Ricky's got like a million enemies.
里基有无数个仇人
You better not be lying to me.
你最好别骗我
Why? Cause you never lie?
为什么 因为你从来不说谎吗
I mean, you're never home.
你从不回家
It's like you don't even live here anymore.
就好像你再也不在这里住了一样
I sleep less, but I have more energy.
我睡得更少了 但更有精神
Colors are brighter. Everything is clearer.
颜色更鲜艳 周遭的一切都更加清晰了
It's like...
就好像...
I can finally see,
我终于可以看见了
and I don't ever remember feeling this way.
我从没有过这样的感觉
Not even with Drew?
和德鲁在一起的时候也没有吗
With Drew, it was different.
和德鲁在一起 是不同的感觉
It was -- it was never like this.
从没有这样过
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表