剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
and he wanted to make a reservation,
他想预约
that his wife's birthday was coming up.
说是他老婆的生日快到了
Wh-wh-what are you doing?
你在做什么呢
Oh, well, I was packing for the trip,
我在收拾旅行用的行李
but I did get a little carried away in cleaning everything out.
不过我清理东西花了些时间
It's my new mission -- simplify everything.
这就是我的新任务 简化一切
What trip?
什么旅行
Last night.
昨晚说过
Door county?
多尔县
I got us that same place in Baileys Harbor --
我又在百利港订了那间屋子
the cabin by the lake.
那个湖边小屋
Okay? So, we are going to have four days of nothing --
好吗 我们要过四天什么都不想的生活
no kids, no case, no Karsten Allied.
没有孩子 没有案件 没有卡斯顿联合企业
It's just you and me.
只有你和我
Elaine, please.
伊莱恩 拜托
We're not going to Baileys Harbor.
我们不去百利港
Sara?
莎拉
4:00 in the morning? Yeah.
早上四点吗 是的
The sister I grew up with never got up before noon.
和我一起长大的妹妹从未在中午以前起床
Well, this job at the bakery relaxes me.
面包店的这份工作很让我放松
And also getting up so early keeps me out of trouble.
而且早起的习惯能让我避免麻烦
I mean, can't really show up to work
凌晨四点去上班
hung over at 4:00 in the morning.
可不能一副宿醉未醒的样子
How long has it been?
多长时间了
10 months. And you feel good?
十个月 你感觉还好吗
I feel really good most of the time.
大部分时间我都觉得不错
And when I have a bad day,
要是哪天过得不好
I just call my sponsor,
我就给保证人打电♥话♥
go to a meeting.
去个互助小组
Sometimes, I call mom and dad.
有些时候 我给爸妈打电♥话♥
All they do is talk about you all the time --
他们只会不停地谈论你
well, mostly about their one and only grandson.
当然 更多的是谈论他们唯一的孙子
You all right, Sara?
你没事吧 莎拉
Yeah. Why? I'm fine.
是啊 怎么了 我很好
Don't take this the wrong way,
别误会
but what the hell are you doing here?
不过你来这里干什么呢
What do you mean? I came to see you.
你什么意思 我来看看你
Come on. We've barely spoken in years.
别逗了 我们好几年没怎么说话了
You drive all the way down here just to say hi.
你大老远开车来就和我打个招呼吗
What's going on?
出什么事了
It wasn't something I was looking for...
我不是故意那样的
or ever imagined.
甚至根本没想过
And everything you believed about us, I believed, too.
你相信的关于我们的一切 我也都相信
I was happy.
我很幸福
And then this...
可结果
well, it happened.
就这么发生了
I'm sitting here,
我坐在这里
and I'm waiting for you to tell me that you love me,
等着你对我说你爱我
that you love our kids,
说你爱我们的孩子
and that you don't want to break up our family
说你不想拆散我们这个家庭
and that...
还有
you want to be forgiven
你想得到原谅
for your selfishness and your stupidity.
为你的自私和愚蠢
Oh, wait.
等等
It just hit me --
我突然意识到
you won't say that because you love her.
你不可能这么说 因为你爱她
You're in love with her.
你爱上她了
You-- you think you're in love with her.
你觉得你爱上她了
No.
不
I should have responded to your e-mails,
我应该回你邮件
come down and helped you during rehab.
在你平复创伤时来这儿帮你
I get it.
我明白
I made your life miserable for years.
那几年 我把你的生活弄得一团糟
You miss a lot of birthdays,
你错过了很多生日
you've got a lot of making up to do.
你有很多要弥补的
Yeah, but I was too hard on you.
是的 但我之前对你太冷酷了
I was too judgmental.
我太苛刻了
It wasn't fair.
那对你不公平
The truth is that I...
事实上 我...
I didn't understand
我当时不明白
how you could mess your life up over and over.
你怎么能把生活一次又一次地弄得一团糟
But now I do
但现在我懂了
because I'm in a bit of a mess myself.
因为我的生活也一团糟
I'm-- I'm having an affair.
我有了外遇
He's married.
他已经结婚
And Drew found out.
德鲁发现了
I love him.
我爱他
Tell me that I'm not crazy.
告诉我 我没有疯
Tell me I'm not losing my mind.
告诉我 我没有失去理智
I don't think I can do that, Sara.
我做不到 莎拉
I think you're being a fool.
我觉得你在犯傻
A connection?
一种关系
Do you really think that this is gonna last?
你真的以为这能长久
I mean, after... after 20 years of marriage, do you...
我们都结婚二十年了 你...
That's hers, isn't it?
那是她的 是吧
I have been walking by this thing,
我每天从它边上走过
in my own house,
在我自己家里
and you let me!
这一切都是你造成的
You son of a bitch!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You lying coward! You...
你这个满口瞎话的懦夫 你...
You've destroyed this family.
你毁了这个家
Are you guys okay?
你们还好吗
You did this.
你干的事
You tell them.
你告诉他们
Uh, your mom and I...
你妈妈和我...
we're dealing with some stuff.
我们在处理一些事
We want you both to know, though, no matter what happens,
你们要明白 不管发生什么
we... we love you very... What stuff?
我们都非常爱你们 什么事
I've met someone.
我遇见了一个人
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means he's cheating on mom.
意思是他有外遇
Ducking the feds,
避开调查局的人
fixing that Alderman situation.
解决掉那个市议员
I hope everything I've been doing is helpful, Thatcher.
希望我做的一切能帮到你 撒切尔
No, I appreciate it.
不 我很感激
Well, I want you to know
我想让你知道
you can rely on me for anything.
你可以把事情交给我做
The stuff Jack did,
杰克为你做过的
the stuff Jack never would...
杰克不会为你做的
Whatever you need-- I can handle it.
无论什么 我都做得到
You a lawyer?
你是律师吗
Did you even make it past the 10th grade?
你初中毕业了吗
It's not that easy to step into Jack's shoes.
接任杰克的位置可没那么容易
Maybe not, but I have other skills that are useful.
也许吧 但是我有其他有用之处
Take a look.
看看这个
I really never thought that you'd react like this.
我没想到你的反应会是这样
I thought because you've been there yourself,
我以为 你有过类似的经历
that maybe... Maybe what?
也许... 也许怎样
I'd just encourage you to blow your life up?
我就会鼓励你毁掉你的生活吗
No, but understand.
不是 但你会理解
I get it.
我理解
I just can't be a cheerleader for you while you self-destruct.
我不能在你自我毁灭的时候还给你鼓励
What if I'm getting happier?
如果我更幸福了呢
Isn't that what happened to you?
你不也是这样吗
You bounced back better.
你比以前好多了
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧
I'm estranged from everyone who ever loved me.
我疏远了所有爱我的人
And all those people you hurt-- they never forgive you.
你伤害过的人永远不会原谅你
They might say they do.
他们可能会说原谅你了
No, they never get over it.
但他们永远不会
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表