剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
I mean, if two years ago,
如果两年前
I hadn't gone to the Ruscha Exhibit
我没有在那一天那一刻
on that exact day at that exact time,
去看鲁沙展览的话
If I'd...
如果我...
Gone to lunch first or the el had broken down,
先去吃饭或者轻轨坏了
then I would never have met you
那样我就不会遇上你
and never gotten this job
也没有现在的工作
and never be sitting here right now.
也不会现在坐在这里了
So a random meeting has had this huge impact on my life.
一次偶然的相遇却对我的人生造成如此重大的影响
Was that just a coincidence?
只是个巧合而已吗
It scares me.
我很害怕
How do you know if you're living the life
你怎么知道你现在的人生
you're supposed to live or...
是你理所当然的
the one that just... happened to you?
还是说碰巧让你给撞上了
You think if you were an hour later at the museum
你是觉得如果你晚一个小时到展览馆
and that we never met,
而我们不相遇的话
that you'd end up like a truck driver instead of a photographer?
你这辈子不会当摄影师而会是个卡车司机吗
I don't believe that we are victims of fate.
我不认为我们为命运所控
We shape our own lives.
是我们自己决定了我们的人生
So...the path we're on
所以说 我们现在走着的路
is the path that we want to be on,
是我们希望自己走的
the one that we're meant to be on. Yeah.
是我们应该走的 没错
Except when a bear is chasing you.
除非背后有只熊在追着你
then you get the hell out of the way.
而你只能夺路而逃
Get enough to eat?
吃饱了吗
Oh. That T-bone was like something out of "The flintstones."
那块T骨牛排像是给"摩登原始人"准备的
I'm very proud of you, son.
我太为你自豪了 孩子
Maybe I haven't given you enough responsibility.
或许是我没给你足够责任去担当
I'm gonna fix that.
是该改变了
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
你愿意吗
Yeah, I would.
是的 没问题
T.J.? T.J. Karsten, you're under arrest.
TJ 撒切尔·卡斯顿二世 你被捕了
T.J.! Don't run!
TJ 不要跑
I need backup at Hubbard and Wells.
哈伯德和威尔士路交界请求支援
Suspect in custody.
嫌犯已扣押
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表