剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
I know you have questions.
我知道你有很多问题
You can ask me anything.
想知道什么尽管问
I'll be here.
我在这等你
Don't stand me up again.
别再放我鸽子了
It's simple, Mr. Karsten.
很简单 卡斯顿先生
We can't fund a project not properly zoned,
我们不能为规划不合理的项目提供资金
and your Streeterville development --
还有你的斯特维尔开♥发♥计划
The zoning is being handled by Alderman Arkovich.
规划的事由市议员阿科维奇负责
There's a vote.
会进行投票
That vote's been taken off calendar.
投票被取消了
You're telling me the vote's been taken off the calendar?
你竟然说投票被取消了
Apparently, yes.
很显然 是的
Have you any idea
你究竟知不知道
how many banks I could go to with this?
有多少银行想为我的项目投资
No. How many?
不知道 有多少
I appreciate you coming in to see me.
很高兴你能来见我
I know you're in a bit of a predicament.
我知道你正身处窘境
What predicament?
什么窘境
What do you want from me, Mr. Stafford?
你想从我这里得到什么 斯塔福先生
I want to talk about one of my cases.
我想和你谈谈我的一个案子
Lou Mrozek.
卢·摩罗扎克
Old man found shot and killed down at the water
这个老人被人在河边射杀
by a friend of yours -- T.J. Karsten.
被你的朋友 卡斯顿二世
I already gave my statement.
我已经录过口供了
And your statement was a lie.
你的证词都是假的
T.J. was with me at Pinter's that night.
TJ当晚和我在品特俱乐部
How much is Thatcher Karsten paying you to say that?
撒切尔·卡斯顿给了你多少钱让你这么说
This was a mistake.
我来这是个错误
I don't have to talk to you.
我不必和你讲话
That's right, Brandy from Lithuania
没错 布兰迪 来自立陶宛
working as a hooker on an expired student visa.
使用过期的学生签证在做妓♥女♥
You don't.
你是不必和我讲话
You can talk to an immigration officer.
你倒是可以和移♥民♥局官员谈谈
But that conversation
那种谈话
takes place with you in a colorful jumpsuit
就得穿着彩色囚衣
under horrible fluorescent lighting
在可怕的荧光灯下进行了
and your daughter in foster care.
而你的女儿 会被送去寄养
That's the predicament.
这就是你的窘境
T.J. didn't do this.
TJ没有杀人
I'm not interested in T.J., Brandy.
我对TJ不感兴趣 布兰迪
I want his father.
我想要的是他父亲
How long have you had this?
你拥有这艘船多久了
It's been in the family forever.
这艘船一直是我们家的
Well, my family, not the Karstens.
是我家 不是卡斯顿家
My dad was restoring it when he died.
我父亲去世时正在修复它
I took it back up a few years ago.
几年前我接手了
It's really beautiful, Jack.
船很漂亮 杰克
Yeah, it's a work in progress.
修理工作尚未完成
I like a work in progress.
我就喜欢这样的
Well, good, cause... you're the first visitor.
太好了 因为你是第一个参观者
What about your family?
你家人呢
Well, they've never been here.
他们从没来过这里
It's just been...mine.
它只属于我
It's not a secret, exactly, but...
虽然不是个秘密 但
not shared -- until now.
这这之前 也没跟人说过
Excuse me, mate.
打扰一下 伙计
Could we trouble you for some glasses?
能借我们几个杯子吗
Went on a grog run here.
我们带了些格罗格酒
Forgot something to drink out of.
却忘了带杯子
Eh, sure. Glasses, yeah.
当然 杯子 可以
I'll check down below.
我下去找找
Beautiful boat.
船很漂亮
Bernie.
伯尼
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你久等了
I ordered you a Macallan, neat.
我给你点了杯不掺水的麦卡伦酒
Water will be just fine.
白水就好
What's the matter, Bernie?
有什么事 伯尼
You dodging the I.R.S. again?
又在躲国税局的人吗
I've had one of those weeks.
总有倒霉的时候
What is it that you want?
你到底想要什么
Straight to business?
直奔主题吗
Okay.
好吧
I'm having a little trouble with my bank.
我和我的银行有些小矛盾
They shut down the funding on the Streeterville project.
他们叫停了斯特维尔计划的资金供应
Some 12-year-old girl told me the bank was concerned
那个黄毛丫头告诉我说 银行担心
the zoning vote might get pushed.
规划投票可能会被取消
Not might -- did.
不是可能 是已经取消了
The vote is off.
投票被取消了
Bernie, I did my part.
伯尼 我的责任我已经尽到了
What's going on?
你那边怎么回事
Thatcher, there's a lot of eyeballs
撒切尔 自从你儿子被捕以后
ever since your kid got nabbed.
就有许多人盯着你的一举一动
He was released this morning. It's not a problem.
他今早被释放了 这不是问题
You don't get it. They're swarming you.
你不明白 他们都在你周围蠢蠢欲动
State's attorney, the feds,
州检察官 调查局
National Park Service, probably.
说不定还有国家公园管理局
This kid Drew Stafford is up my ass.
德鲁·斯塔福这家伙一直盯着我不放
Yeah, I know about Stafford.
我知道他
He not only wants to solve a murder.
他不只是想破获一起谋杀案
He wants to save Chicago from itself.
他是想拯救芝加哥
That's what he says.
他就是这么说的
And by that, he means from people like you.
他的意思是从你这样的人手中拯救芝加哥
"People like me" means "People like you".
"我这样的人"也就是"你这样的人"
Why are you so spooked
你怎么会被
by some Ivy-league pissant in suspenders?
那些穿着背带裤的学院派小人物吓住
Stay the course, Bernie.
坚持住 伯尼
Show a little loyalty to the people who got you here.
向把你提拔到这个位置的人表示点忠心吧
Things have changed,
世道变了
and if I don't change with them, I'm not gonna survive.
如果我不随之改变 我就难以幸免
So I'm sorry. I-I can't help you with this thing.
抱歉 这件事我帮不了你
Bernie.
伯尼
All these years we've known each other, done work together --
我们相识这么多年 一起共事
I was at your daughter's wedding, remember?
我还参加了你女儿的婚礼 记得吗
I built your damn swimming pool.
我还为你建了那座该死的游泳池
You do not walk away from this table.
你不能就这么走了
I can't do it, Thatcher.
我帮不了你 撒切尔
So, how long are you guys here for?
你们在这待多久了
The whole summer.
整个夏天
Your summer. Our winter.
你们这里是夏天 我们那是冬天
I've been through your winter. That is not a winter.
我在你们那过过冬 那根本谈不上是冬天
You lived in Australia?
你在澳大利亚住过
I did. You did?
是的 是吗
I did. In college, junior year.
是的 上大三的时候
How did I not know this?
我怎么不知道
Well, I guess we still have a few secrets.
咱们之间还是有秘密的
How long have you two been together?
你们两个在一起多久了
Well, it feels like just yesterday.
感觉好像只是昨天的事一样
All right, so, where'd you live?
好吧 你当时住哪
Melbourne. I am so sorry.
墨尔本 太遗憾了
Sydney rivalry.
悉尼的死对头
No, I loved it.
不 我喜欢那个地方
It was one of the best times of my life.
那是我生命中最棒的一段时间
It's where I really got into photography.
我在那里真正的爱上了摄影这个工作
And beer. Yeah. And beer.
还有啤酒 没错 还有啤酒
Yeah, I didn't want to come back.
是啊 当时我都不想回来了
So, why did you?
那为什么你还是回来了
Oh, well, that's another night
那是另一个晚上
and another two bottles.
和另外的两瓶酒
How often do you take the boat out, mate?
你们多久驾船出海一次 朋友
Uh, not very often.
不怎么频繁
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表