剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
move on to the real issues.
然后切入正题
You do realize we're in the process of getting divorced?
你知道我们正在办理离婚吧
You're not divorced yet.
你还没有离婚
You haven't even filed the papers, so don't.
你还没有提交文件 所以不要提交
Methodical, remember?
方式方法 记得吗
He told me there's a girl in his class with a crush on him.
他告诉我他班上有个女孩喜欢他
Wouldn't tell me her name.
不肯告诉我她的名字
A crush? Already?
喜欢 现在
He still looks so small when he sleeps.
他睡觉时看起来那么小
So...
所以
I've been approached about running for congress.
有人跟我接洽要我竞选国会议员
Really?
真的
That's great. That's what you always wanted.
太好了 这是你一直想要的
They're hoping
他们希望
that I have you up onstage with me during campaign events.
竞选过程中你能陪在我身边
I said that's impossible and our divorce is pending.
我说这不可能 我们正在准备离婚
And they said, "What divorce?"
他们问 什么离婚
You never filed the paperwork.
你没有提交文件
Yeah, well...
是的
I'm just not sure
我不确定
that I want to go back to moving out every three days.
我愿意每三天搬回来再搬出去
Do you?
你呢
No.
不想
But it can't be all about Oliver.
但我们不能只为了奥利弗
That wouldn't be good for any of us.
这对我们都不好
It's not just that.
不仅仅因为这个
I'm not sure you can trust what you're feeling right now
我不确定你可以相信自己现在的感觉
Or what you think you might feel.
或者你觉得你可能会有的感觉
I don't know if either of us can.
我觉得我们都不能
But we -- we don't have to have all of the answers now.
但是我们现在不需要有所有的答案
But if you want me to be up onstage with you,
如果你希望我和你一起上台
by your side, just say, and I'll do it.
站在你身边 就告诉我 我会照做
It's your dream. I want you to have it.
这是你的梦想 我希望你梦想成真
Elect me to represent the fifth district in Washington
选我作为华盛顿第五区的代表
and I will fight for the future of this state,
我将为这个州的未来
for our children,
为我们孩子的未来
For our children's children.
为我们子孙的未来奋斗
That is what matters.
这才是最重要的
That is our legacy.
这才是我们的遗产
Is it true that your wife was romantically linked to
你妻子是否曾在你检控过程中
Thatcher Karsten's married son-in-law while you were prosecuting?
和撒切尔·卡斯顿的女婿有婚外情
My opponent is pretty desperate.
我的对手真是孤注一掷
If that's the best he can come up with.
如果他们只能想出这招
Look, I love my wife.
听着 我爱我妻子
Is it a perfect marriage? No, it's not.
我们的婚姻完美吗 不 不是
If you find one, let me know.
如果你找到完美的 告诉我
We love each other.
我们彼此相爱
We have a beautiful son together.
我们有一个帅气的儿子
And, yes, we're going through some things,
确实 我们有一些问题
but that has nothing to do
但那与我此时此刻做的事
with what I want to do here, now.
没有关系
Where is your wife today, Mr. Stafford?
你妻子今天在哪里呢 斯塔福先生
My campaign manager wanted them up here with me today,
我的竞选经理本想今天把他们请来
but I'm not gonna do that.
但我不愿意
They're my family. They're not accessories.
他们是我的家人 不是装饰
They're not tools to be used to advance my career.
他们不是用来推动我事业的工具
They're only the most important thing in the world to me.
他们只是我最珍贵的东西
Next question, please.
请问下一个问题
And I will fight for the future of this state,
我会为我们州的未来而奋斗
for our children,
为我们的下一代奋斗
for our children's children.
也为他们的下一代奋斗
Dude was kind of a tool,
这家伙就是个傀儡
but you got to vote for somebody, I guess.
但你总要投一票的
Yeah. I'm not a fan.
我不感兴趣
So, how you been?
你过得怎么样
I didn't expect to see you around here anymore
我以为那些事过后
after all that's happened.
不会再见到你了
I was wondering,
我在想
do you have any cars that would hold up on a long trip --
你有没有能开远路的车
Something reliable, not too much mileage?
可靠点的 不太旧的那种
You going somewhere?
你打算去什么地方吗
I'm thinking about it.
我还在考虑
I got this one here.
这辆可以吗
Been fixing it up to resell.
准备修好了卖♥♥出去的
New timing belt.
新换的正时带
Runs a little thirsty,
有点耗油
but got only 110,000 miles on it.
但只开过11万公里
Sure. This will do fine.
可以 就要这辆了
Don't even care how much I'm asking, huh?
连价格都不问啊
Nice being rich.
有钱真好
I'm not paying.
我没想付钱
You want to trade me a car worth $60k
你想用一辆6万的车
for a beat-up pickup with a bad paint job.
换一辆漆都不好的坏卡车
Don't need it anymore. Don't want it.
我不再需要它了 不想要了
Well, hell, go buy yourself whatever you want.
见鬼 你想要什么去买♥♥不就行了
You've got enough money.
你有那个钱
You don't have to be bartering with me.
你不用来跟我换
Yeah, but you always liked it, didn't you?
但你一直很喜欢这辆车 不是吗
Sure, but --
当然 但是
Well, would it make you happy driving this thing around?
开这辆车能让你开心吗
Lots of things would make me happy.
让我开心的东西有很多
Everybody deserves a little happy.
每个人都值得快乐
I want you to have it.
我希望你能拥有它
Hey, T.J., what's going on?
TJ 怎么了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, great.
我很好
Well, why did I come all the way out here to meet you?
那你为什么叫我到这里来见你
Did you know that dad was in love with a woman
你知道爸爸在认识妈妈前
before he met mom?
爱过另一个女人吗
No, I didn't.
我不知道
She was a blues singer.
她是个蓝调歌♥手
She worked a-a-at that place, the Green Mill,
她在那个爸爸原来工作的地方
where he used to work.
绿色磨坊工作
Uh, it's up on the north side.
在北边
It's all -- it's all in here.
这里面都写着
I'm gonna get a cup of hot chocolate.
我要去买♥♥杯热可可
Do you want anything?
要帮你带点什么吗
No, thanks.
不用 谢谢
I'm looking for Kayla.
我想找凯拉
Over there.
那个就是
Kayla?
是凯拉吗
Kayla Dumond?
凯拉·达蒙
Do I know you?
我们认识吗
My name's T.J. Karsten.
我是撒切尔·卡斯顿二世
I'm your brother.
我是你弟弟
I didn't even know you existed till a couple of days ago.
几天前我才得知你的存在
What made him tell you?
他怎么会告诉你的
He wrote it in a letter.
他写在了一封信里
He died.
他去世了
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
He thought you were in Detroit, but I found you here.
他以为你在底特律 但我在这找到了你
My son and I left Michigan after my mother died.
我妈妈去世后我就带儿子离开了密歇根
We needed a new start.
我们想要重新开始
Are you Kayla?
你就是凯拉吗
This is Elaine.
她叫伊莱恩
My boy often asks about this side of the family.
我儿子经常问我家庭的事
Now I got a good story for him.
现在我可跟他有的讲了
Um, how -- how old is he?
他多大了
15.
15岁
You need to sign these, Lainie.
你得签了这些 莱妮
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表