剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
Sure. Uh... will you be there?
好的 过会儿你还在吗
I could, uh, I could buy you lunch as a thank you.
我可以请你吃午饭表示感谢
Actually, I have to catch a train.
其实我得去赶火车
I'm on my way out of town for a job.
我要出城工作
Perfect, uh, my office is right by union station.
太好了 我办公室刚好在联合车站边上
We... ll-I'm in a bit of a rush, so...
可是...我有点急...
We could meet there.
我们就在车站见一面
You know, real quick, like a drug deal.
很快的 就跟毒品交易一样
I hope it wasn't too much trouble. No, it's fine.
希望没给你带来太多麻烦 没事
It's just, uh, I'm weird about crowds.
我只是不喜欢到人多拥挤的地方
Agoraphobia?
广场恐惧症
They--they say it's a fear of connection.
据说这是害怕交际
Oh. Wow. Free analysis.
免费帮我分♥析♥啊
Uh, here you are. Oh, thank you.
对了 这个给你 谢谢
An expression of my appreciation.
小小谢意
It's, uh, doughnut holes from Lou Mitchell's. Oh, thanks.
是卢·米切尔店的甜甜圈 谢谢
Well, where you headed?
你这是去哪里
Um... Dune Acres to shoot fish.
去杜恩·诶克斯拍鱼
Well, that's not very sportsmanlike.
这可不怎么有运动家风范啊
You ever heard of catch and release?
你听说过捉到再放生吗
Oh, sushi. Uh, I'm the "Artist," right?
是拍寿司啦 我可是"艺术家" 对吧
I can't wait to see how you're gonna turn sushi into art.
那我真是迫不及待想看你把寿司变成艺术了
Why do I get the feeling
为什么我总是感觉
that you're always playing some sort of game with me?
你是在跟我玩游戏呢
Oh, I guess I'm just fun like that.
我这样应该比较有意思
Or maybe you're just used to hiding
或者是你只是习惯于
behind some clever, charming remark,
用机智俏皮话掩饰自己
and you know what that sounds like? Fear of connection.
你知道这是什么吗 害怕交际
This is the final call
这是最后一遍广播
for passengers boarding train number 5 for Dune Acres.
要去杜恩·诶克斯的乘客请上五号♥火车
Please proceed to gate number 3.
请从三号♥门上车
Well, there's my train, so, uh, enjoy the photo.
我坐的就是这趟车 你好好欣赏照片吧
...departing for New York's Penn Station in ten minutes.
开往纽约宾州车站的列车十分钟后发车...
Please proceed to the lower level track 8.
请前往下层八号♥铁轨
That table's a little warped. Uh, seems fine to me.
那张球桌不平 无所谓
So what did you come see me about?
你来找我有什么事
One of your girlfriends giving you problems again?
你的女朋友又给你出难题了吗
Ha! No. No, that was Brandy,
不不 那是布兰迪
but that guy doesn't bother her anymore. You fixed that.
但是那家伙已经不去打扰她了 是你搞定的
It's pop, Jack. He's not right.
是爸的事 杰克 他不对劲
You mean about uncle Lou.
你是说对卢舅舅的事吗
He was the same way after the accident.
他就跟发生事故后一个样
He was sad and, like, mad at the same time,
他很伤心 但同时又很生气
like there was something on fire inside him.
他内心好像有一团火
That was different, and he was worried about you.
不一样的 他是在担心你
You were, too, right? You were worried.
你也是 对吗 你也担心我
We were all worried that you wouldn't... get better.
我们都很担心你不会...变好了
But I did. I got better,
但我变好了
'cause you saved me. You pulled me out of the water.
因为你救了我 你把我从水里救出来了
Yeah, yeah, I got you out.
是啊 我把你救上来了
Man, Jack.
杰克
We really had some good times back then, didn't we?
以前我们在一起真的很开心 对吗
Just doing whatever we wanted to do.
我们想做什么就做什么
I mean, we were really free then, right?
当时我们真的很自♥由♥ 对吗
Yeah.
对
Everybody grows up, buddy.
人都会长大的 兄弟
Yeah.
是啊
You dropped your scarf! It gets cold!
你围巾掉了 天变冷了
You came all the way here for that?
你大老远跑来就是给我那个吗
Not only... You whetted my appetite for some fresh lake air.
也不是...你让我想呼吸一下湖边新鲜空气
You know, reliving my days of yore.
重温昔日的时光
Diving for buried treasure?
潜水寻宝吗
There's gold out there. I'm sure of it.
有金子的 我肯定
If you wanna join me, you're welcome.
你想加入的话我很欢迎
I mean, no pressure, though. I-I can go alone!
但不勉强你 我可以自己去的
All aboard!
请上车
1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Bet you can't beat that.
12345 你肯定赢不了我
I'm not even gonna try. It's... uh, wow.
我试都不用试了 真是...
My family used to go out on a little fishing boat
以前每周六我们全家人都会一起
down the shore a bit, every Saturday.
乘一艘小渔船在岸边玩
And you were young when they died? Yeah, yeah.
他们去世时你还很小吗 对
But then I got lucky.
但是之后我很幸运
You know, my--my father's boss and his wife--
我父亲的老板跟他的妻子
They took me in. They raised me,
他们收留了我并把我养大成人
sent me to college, law school.
还送我去法学院念书
And your wife? How did you meet her?
那你妻子呢 你跟她怎么相遇的
Elaine is their daughter.
伊莱恩是他们的女儿
She's a bit older,
她比我大一点
so before long, she went off to college.
没过多久 她就去上大学了
When she came back, I was 19,
她回来的时候 我十九岁
working for the family company.
在家里的公♥司♥工作
Something just happened.
一切就顺其自然了
Go on. Try.
来吧 试试
All right.
好吧
Eight, nine. Two, you cheat.
八下 九下 是两下 你个骗子
You know what that means.
你知道这意味着什么
Dinner's on me.
晚饭我请
Pop? You going to the club?
爸爸 你要去俱乐部吗
That Brandy's on tonight.
布兰迪今晚当班
Are you going to that thing with uncle Lou?
你要跟卢舅舅要去吗
I was,
我本来要去的
but then I thought, why?
但后来我又想 为什么要去呢
I could stay home tonight, keep you company.
我可以留在家里 跟你做做伴
No. Go out.
不 出去吧
Go to the club. Have some fun.
去俱乐部吧 去玩玩
I got that new game on Xbox, "Racoon City"--
我在游戏机上装了新游戏 浣熊之城
I'm not a child, T.J. Just go.
我不是个孩子 TJ 快走吧
Come here.
过来
You're a good boy, T.J., and a good son.
你是个好孩子 TJ 好儿子
Your mother would be proud of you.
你妈妈会为你自豪的
Could I help, pop?
我能帮忙吗 爸爸
I could find out about uncle Lou.
我能查清卢舅舅的事
I could fix everything. You can't.
我能处理好一切 你不能
But you said Never mind what I said.
但是你说... 别管我说什么
I could do it. I swear.
我能做到的 我发誓
T.J., stop. Please.
TJ 住口 拜托了
Just... stop.
别说了
Know your limitations.
自己要有数
I try to do everything right, yoow?
我努力地想做好一切 知道吗
Never drank, never smoked.
从来不喝酒 从来不抽烟
Never dated, really.
也从来不约会 真的
You were the good girl.
你是个好女孩
Went to college, met Drew.
去上大学 遇见德鲁
Everybody loved him, and it was perfect.
大家都很喜欢他 一切都很完美
My dad finally got to dance at a wedding.
我爸爸终于有机会在婚礼上跳舞了
That sounds pretty special.
听起来很特别
Yeah, yeah, it was.
是的 曾经是的
We should get the check. Let's get the check.
该结账了 结账吧
What was it? Um, "Diamond rose."
是什么来着 钻石玫瑰
Yeah. "Diamond rose."
是的 钻石玫瑰
You know, the balcony the other night,
在阳台的那晚
the photo shop...
还有在照片店
that was just a coincidence, right?
那只是个巧合 对吧
Like a quirk of fate. It didn't mean anything.
就像是命运的小插曲 没什么特别的意思
You know, that's what I keep telling myself.
知道吗 我一直这么告诉自己
You know what you said at the train station
你在火车站说的那些话
about connecting?
关于与人建立关系
It's true. I...
是真的 我...
I-I-it's--it's always been hard for me.
对我来说一直很难
But you make me wanna connect.
但是你让我想与别人建立关系
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表