剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
We had a falling out.
我们闹翻了
You're a strange guy, Jack.
你这个人真怪 杰克
Not really.
未必
It's just hard sometimes for people to see how normal I am.
只是别人很难见到正常的我罢了
Are you hungry?
饿了吗
A-are you?
你呢
Yeah, it's just kind of crowded.
饿了 只是这里人有点多
May have to wait a while.
我们可能得等一会儿
I mean, we can go if you want.
你想走的话我们可以走
Do you want to?
你想走吗
Your choice.
你说了算
Yeah, sure.
那我们走吧
I mean, we can grab something at the station.
我们可以在车站找点吃的
Sure. Let's do that. Okay.
好 我们走吧 好
Excuse me. Your table's ready.
打扰了 你们的位子好了
We'll catch the later train? Yeah.
我们赶下一班火车吧 好
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Yeah.
对...
Do you remember me and this man having dinner here?
你记得我跟这个男人一起来用过餐吗
I don't think so.
不记得
When was this?
什么时候的事
About three months ago. Seriously?
大约三个月前吧 怎么可能记得
Yeah.
好吧
Okay, well, thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Sorry.
抱歉
How long do you guys keep security footage?
你们这里的监控录像保存多久
Let me check. Okay.
我去看看 好
This is Drew Stafford. Leave a message.
我是德鲁·斯塔福 请留言
I've got something to show you.
我有东西给你看
Heading to your office. I'll be there soon.
我马上去你办公室找你
If you know where to look,
如果你知道方向
there's a reason for everything.
那么就会发现事出皆有因
You dropped your scarf.
你围巾掉了
It gets cold.
天变冷了
I started to feel like I could imagine my life
我开始觉得 我可以想象自己的生活
not the way it is, but The way you dream it.
不是现在这样 而是 你憧憬的那样
This...this is for you.
这是为了你
Happiness is worth fighting for and worth changing for.
快乐值得为之拼搏 值得为之改变
All we can have hope for is that we are
我们只能期盼
where we're meant to be,
一切际遇皆是命中注定
which I'm certain of right now.
正如我坚信我们相遇是命中注定
Whatever comes, whatever challenges,
不论发生什么 不论有什么困难
we'll face them together.
我们都一起面对
I promise.
我保证
There's a reason for everything.
事出皆有因
Have you shown this to anyone?
给别人看过吗
Not yet.
还没有
How did you get it?
你怎么拿到的
I went back to Dune Acres.
我回杜恩·诶克斯了
Made me remember things --
让我回忆起以前的一些事
About how you think,
回忆起以前你的所思所想
how you always plan ahead.
你对未来的打算
I know you want me to follow you
我知道你不想告诉我原因
without having to tell me why.
但是想让我按照你的意思做
I didn't think I could.
我开始以为我做不到
But I can.
但我现在能做到的
If that's what you want.
如果你真想这样的话
I won't use it.
我不会给别人看的
What made you decide that?
你为什么做这个决定
Because I trust you.
因为我相信你
Time's up.
时间到了
I got you a birthday present.
我给你准备了生日礼物
It's at your place in one of the boxes I left there.
就在我留在你家的盒子里
It's wrapped in striped paper with a blue bow.
是用条文彩纸和蓝色蝴蝶结包的
I want you to open it.
你去打开看看
Okay.
好
You'll understand.
你看了就会明白的
Hey, Vic.
维克
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I understand that you're upset,
我知道你心情不好
but, you know, we -- we can talk about this.
但是 我们可以坐下好好谈谈
Dad didn't kill uncle Lou.
爸爸没有杀卢舅舅
I know it's hard to believe.
我知道这很难相信
No.
不
Mom.
妈妈
What I'm saying is everything that's happened,
我是说发生的这一切
it's because of me.
都是因为我
Whatever your dad did,
不管你♥爸♥爸做了什么
it was his choice, okay?
那都是他的选择 好吗
If he has made mistakes, if he did something bad,
他犯了错 他做了坏事
it is not your fault. Listen to me!
那不是你的错 听我说
I'm telling you it is.
这就是我的错
I was there that night... when Lou died.
卢死的那天晚上 我在场
I dropped T.J. off, and I parked the car.
我送TJ到那里 然后去停车
When I went to find them, they were arguing.
我回去找他们的时候 他们在争吵
It's none of your business, T.J.!
不关你的事 TJ
No, just explain to me! Hey! Get out of my way!
不 给我解释清楚 闪开
No! Why won't you explain to me what happened?!
不 你为什么不给我解释清楚
Get out of my way! Let me go!
滚开 放手
And then Lou pulled out a gun.
然后卢掏出了一把枪
Back! I didn't know what to do.
退后 我不知道该怎么办
Put it down, Lou. Back up.
放下枪 卢 退后
T.J. No. Put it down.
TJ 不要 放下
Back! Put it down!
退后 放下
T.J., no! Stop! Please!
TJ 不要 住手 求你们了
T.J. knocked the gun out of his hand.
TJ把枪从他手里打掉了
I picked it up. It all happened so fast.
我捡了起来 一切发生得太快了
Give me the gun! Give me the damn gun!
把枪给我 你♥他♥妈♥把枪给我
No! Give me that gun!
不 把枪给我
Vic! Vic!
维克 维克
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't know why I did it.
我不知道为什么会那么做
I'm sorry.
对不起
Come in.
进来
Where is he?
他在哪儿
He's upstairs.
他在楼上
I couldn't keep lying anymore.
我不能再撒谎了
I think it's time to tell the truth.
我觉得是时候说出真♥相♥了
I think you're right. No, he's not.
我觉得他说得对 不 不对
We can't tell anyone about this.
这事我们谁也不能说
We have to keep this between us.
我们必须要保密
Jack has a plan. He always does.
杰克自有计划 他总是有计划
Jack is lost. He's confused.
杰克迷失了 他很迷惑
I think that's what these past few months have been all about.
这几个月来 他肯定一直是这样
Yeah, he's in trouble, T.J.
是的 他遇上麻烦了 TJ
I mean, we can't just leave him there.
我们不能把他留在那儿
No!
不
Jack is smart. He knows what he's doing.
杰克很聪明 他知道自己在做什么
We can't give in. We have to stay together.
我们不能屈服 我们一定要团结
That's the Karsten way.
卡斯顿家的人就该这样
You sure are a creature of habit.
你真是习惯不改
The Macallan's still where it used to be.
麦卡伦酒还在原来的地方
Hello, Violet.
你好 维尔莉特
It's been a while.
好久不见
I've been busy. You've been discreet...
我一直很忙 而你一直很谨慎
until recently.
直到最近
I haven't had any need of your services,
我还不需要你的任何服务
so...discreet enough.
所以够谨慎了
Yeah, well, you had Jack defend T.J.
是啊 你让杰克替TJ
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表