剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表
If you're gonna go for the knockout,
如果你想要击倒对手
you better know how to land it.
你最好知道该怎么倒地
A treasure trove.
这真是一座宝库
He's got the racetrack on speed dial,
他的快捷拨号♥上有赛马场的电♥话♥
a serious relationship with a hemp clinic in Skokie,
和斯科基市的一家戒毒所有密切联♥系♥
and check this out.
还有听好了
The phone was registered to an M. Hendricks.
这部手♥机♥的注册持有人是M·亨德里克斯
Perkins isn't even the guy's real name.
珀金斯都不是他的真名
So who was Perkins?
那珀金斯到底是谁
Nobody. An alias. But get this,
谁也不是 是个化名 但是听我说
Hendricks makes 87 phone calls in the past month
亨德里克斯上个月给一个号♥码
to one number.
打了八十七次电♥话♥
Who was he calling?
他打给谁的
Lou Mrozek.
卢·摩罗扎克
Bingo.
对
But here's where it gets weird.
但是奇怪的是
The calls get more frequent in the past week
上周他打得更加频繁了
after your uncle died.
那是在你舅舅死后
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because he wasn't calling uncle Lou.
因为他不是打给卢舅舅
Connie?
康妮
Connie?
康妮
Connie?
康妮
I'm sorry, Jack.
抱歉 杰克
I didn't want it to be like this.
我不想这样的
Frank Perkins.
弗兰克·珀金斯
She embezzled the million dollars
她从阁楼项目中挪用了
from the Lofts Project. Lou had no idea.
那一百万美元 卢完全不知情
He let Thatcher take advantage of him for 30 years.
他让撒切尔占了他三十年的便宜
I had to get us our due.
我必须要拿回我们应得的份儿
She had an accomplice,
她有一个帮凶
a small-time accountant named Matthew Hendricks.
一个叫马修·亨德里克斯的小会计
She paid him a cut to help siphon the money.
她给他一部分钱 让他帮她转移那笔钱
I came up with the name Frank Perkins.
弗兰克·珀金斯的名字是我想出来的
A shell company that allowed them unmonitored access
一个不被监控并直接接触
to our project money.
项目款的空壳公♥司♥
Perkins was a silent partner,
珀金斯是个少言寡语的合作伙伴
almost never around.
几乎没有出现过
Hendricks -- well, he played the role
亨德里克斯 他扮演了
at the occasional project meeting.
出席日常项目会议的角色
And after I tracked him down, Hendricks got panicky.
在我找到他后 亨德里克斯慌了
He talked to Connie.
他和康妮说了
She knew it was only a matter of time before it all fell apart.
她知道事情早晚会败露
So she convinced Hendricks to help her do something drastic.
所以她说服亨德里克斯帮她做一件极端的事
Why would she stage this elaborate piece of theater?
她为什么要导演一出这么复杂的戏
Just for Elaine?
就为了伊莱恩吗
To convince Elaine that her life was in imminent danger.
让伊莱恩相信她的生命岌岌可危
Connie needed her help to escape.
康妮需要她帮她逃跑
She stole a million dollars of your father's money.
她从你父亲那里偷了一百万美元
He's not gonna miss it.
他不会想念那笔钱的
Elaine, why?
伊莱恩 为什么
Why would you agree to help her
她这么摆布你
after she manipulated you like that?
你为什么还答应帮她
Ja-- I'm used to being manipulated, Jack.
我已经习惯被摆布了 杰克
Handled.
被♥操♥控
That's normal to me now.
这现在对我来说都是常事
You know, Connie was a good person.
康妮是个好人
She just got all turned around by this family.
她只是被这个家变得面目全非
And my brother is innocent.
而且我弟弟是无辜的
He's gonna get eaten alive in jail.
他在监狱里会被生吞活剥了的
So with Connie gone, they're both free.
康妮走了 他们两个就都没事了
Two birds, one stone, Jack.
一石二鸟 杰克
You really are a Karsten after all.
你还真是卡斯顿家族的人啊
Until the day I die.
直到我死去的那天
Do you ever think about
你有没有想过
how things could have been different?
事情会变成其他样子
Oh, come on.
算了吧
No. Do you?
不 你想过吗
Yeah, I do sometimes.
是的 有时候会想
Connie had a shot at escape and a chance to start over.
康妮有机会逃跑开始新的生活
I mean, that's -- that's more than I can say for us.
我们就没有那么幸运了
You're working hard.
你工作得很努力啊
What are you doing here so late?
你这么晚了在这儿干什么
Clearance issues, the bane of my existence.
许可问题 我的灾难
How was the concert?
演奏会怎么样
It was, um -- it was kind of incredible. Look.
非常不可思议 看呐
Sara. Wow.
莎拉
It was like nothing I'd ever seen before.
我从来没有见过这样的场景
He was totally consumed,
他完全沉浸其中
transported to this other plane.
仿佛在另一个世界
And suddenly everything he said to me made sense.
他对我所说的一切忽然有了意义
I've been lazy.
我变懒了
Lazy? How?
懒了 怎么说
Avoidant. Afraid.
不愿面对 害怕
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
W-what are you afraid of?
你害怕什么
Joy, pain, all of it.
快乐 痛苦 所有的一切
I want to do a series on obsession,
我想就痴迷做一个系列
but what do I know about it?
但我对它有什么了解
What do I know about anything?
我对一切又有什么了解
All I've ever done throughout my life
我整个一生所做的
is be on the outside observing because I'm just afraid.
就是置身事外地观察 因为我害怕
I'm afraid of feeling.
我害怕情感
Feeling what?
有关什么的情感
The magnitude of things.
对事物分量的感知
Something happened to me a week ago,
一个星期前我身上发生了一件事
and it changed me.
它改变了我
Changed you how?
怎么改变了你
I've been trying to make it go away, but I can't.
我一直试着想让它消失 但是我做不到
It's like there's this door,
就像有一道门
and once I opened it, everything shifted.
一旦你打开了它 一切就都变了
What happened a week ago?
一周前发生了什么
I met someone.
我遇到了一个人
And now there's no going back.
现在已经无法回头
剧集 | 背叛(2013) | 导航列表